It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud by illegals.......but this can't be?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Of course not.

Nations should not be able to determine who votes in their elections, right?
Its easier that way , right?

Are you ok?

All I said was that the founding fathers of the US held the idea that if people were being taxed then they should be represented. I don't know why you insist in adding more to that single idea that I put out there.
edit on 28-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

a reply to: daskakik

I am not surprised.

I wonder if the illegals that illegally voted understand that also is a crime?

Yes they have to read a statement and sign.

California is very easy to register to vote . There's no requirement to provide proof of citizenship. You just sign off that line in the ballot that informs you of the potentials of felony perjury if you're not eligible to register to vote. And show proof of identification only the first time after you register. After that it's no longer required. And the first time you can use things like utility Bill's. Dont even have to show a license.

Having said that there is no way to know how many illegals vote in california. It could be thousands it could be millions.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So who is taxed and not represented?

Even tourists pay sales tax don't they?

Nice attempt to twist our founders values to meet your obvious need for convenience.

Perhaps those wanting to be citizens could do so in a legal and orderly fashion and not break the law by illegally voting?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

So who is taxed and not represented?

Even tourists pay sales tax don't they?

Unlike tourists these people would have a long term residence in the country.

Nice attempt to twist our founders values to meet your obvious need for convenience.

It is neither convenient or inconvenient for me.

Perhaps those wanting to be citizens could do so in a legal and orderly fashion and not break the law by illegally voting?

Sure but it has no bearing on what I said.
edit on 28-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

So which laws have to be followed and which dont?

Why would people who aren't citizens get to determine which?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

So which laws have to be followed and which dont?

Why would people who aren't citizens get to determine which?

Why are you asking me?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Easier does not equal better.
It would be easier if I could drive 100mph wherever I go.
Wouldn't be safer.

Ignoring the laws that happen to be inconvenient only makes for a more dangerous society.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Does anyone really think Nancy Pelosi cares one bit about the delicate sensibilities of the illegal alien population?
She cares only that they vote Democrat.
Learn it, live it, BELIEVE it.
To do otherwise is to display naivete in the extreme.
The last construction company I worked for in New England used illegals to the extreme. I worked shoulder to shoulder with these people and most would even admit they were illegals to you privately.
Kinda funny that the illegals that have been here a few years and were climbing the wage ladder we're even themselves complaining about all the new ones coming in and keeping wages lower than they should be.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Easier does not equal better.

Never said it did.

Ignoring the laws that happen to be inconvenient only makes for a more dangerous society.

So? You asked if you could buy "full auto without background check, paperwork or fees" and I answered.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: network dude

I'm remembering how they refuted claims of fraud involving illegals voting in the 2016 election.

Strict voter ID laws in every state would make it far more difficult, revealing how much effort the left give to fighting any laws that could make it more difficult for illegals to vote.

Illegals can get valid driver's licenses in California now.

I suppose in the future Republicans are going to have to do a better job to try and get at least some of the illegal votes?

Im in California and this is what I saw when I went to vote. Illegals who could not speak English, getting help from others who could, as they voted. I came on here and reported this very same thing, and was immediately called a liar by some of the progressives on ATS. Imagine that. By hook or crook. Progressives are a crooked bunch

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Or should we allow these non citizens to vote in our country? I have been wrong in the eyes of the left on so many things, I would hate to jump the gun here and think that protecting our nations right to vote and keeping it among our legal citizens was fair.

Its kinda pointless to jump that gun. They will be allowed to vote anyway, at least in the sanctuary cities and states like Cali.

The only good thing about this is that citizens can no longer be expected to respect the results of these increasingly bogus elections. And really, if you think about it, this is all about the US as a "Nation", is rapidly surrendering loads of sovereignty.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I think illegal voting by illegal aliens should probably be illegal.

But that's just me.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Can you write in your own name?

Is the list mandatory? How many people to choose from.

Muricans would vote for an anarchist if voting mandatory, just to penalize the "forcing"...heck they already voted in Trump to disrupt the bush clinton obama cartel & they werent even forced.

la Raza trying to overthrow the govt, they dont mind using illegal votes to help their cause.

Aussie ways wont work in uSA.....why not just force the voters to all vote and all vote for the best candidate, then it would be a landslide. oZ gone commie, what nonsense.

a reply to: UniformKilo

(post by FrostyFlakes removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
How is this even debatable what the Democrats have done and continue to get away with

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FrostyFlakes
Well, while we think & type...wets are voting.

a reply to: IAMTAT

Would you mind clarifying what you meant by the word I bolded in your post?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniformKilo
It should be like Australia where it is mandatory for all citizens to vote.

"If they fail to vote in at least four elections, they can lose the right to vote for 10 years. Non-voters also might face difficulties getting a job in the public sector. ... Compulsory voting for national elections was introduced in Australia in 1924, following a pronounced fall in turnout at the 1922 federal election."

No, please, that would be totally unConstitutional.

What I would like to see, though, is that all ballots are required to have 'None of the above' on them, and if/when 'None of the above' wins, a new election is triggered, and none of the prior candidates - all that participated in the primaries, not just the final two 'party representatives' - are eligible to run.

I personally believe that such a system would have the potential to destroy the stranglehold the two-party system has on the system.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
All I said was that the founding fathers of the US held the idea that if people were being taxed then they should be represented. I don't know why you insist in adding more to that single idea that I put out there.

But the people they were talking about were Citizens. They certainly wouldn't have included non-Citizens.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I think illegal voting by illegal aliens should probably be illegal.

But that's just me.

In order to make illegals voting illegally, illegal. . . there'd have to be a law.

And in order for there to be a law, there'd have to be a meeting.

And in order for the meeting to be productive, there'd have to be snacks.

Who's bringing the donuts?

WHO?

See?

You just didn't think this thing through.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Here's a fact check for you:

Not one state in the Union checks citizenship for driver's licenses or even voter registration.

Not one.

So your factcheck source is full of BS.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join