It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voter Fraud by illegals.......but this can't be?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

The Texas secretary of state’s office on Friday called into question the citizenship status of 95,000 registered voters who were found to have identified themselves at some point to a state law enforcement agency as noncitizen, legal residents of the United States. The office said its findings were a result of an 11-month investigation with the Texas Department of Public Safety that also found that about 58,000 people on the list had voted since 1996. The results of the investigation were referred on Friday to Attorney General Ken Paxton, who said he planned to open a potentially sprawling investigation.

It's only 58 thousand folks who voted illegally, so not a super big number, well, I suppose it all depends on how much voter fraud by illegals you find acceptable. My bigger question is, knowing that these numbers exist in Texas, wouldn't it be fair to use this as a reason to investigate other states to see just how far this goes? Or should we allow these non citizens to vote in our country? I have been wrong in the eyes of the left on so many things, I would hate to jump the gun here and think that protecting our nations right to vote and keeping it among our legal citizens was fair. Please, share your wisdom with us, and explain why this is cool and why we shouldn't check into places like California and New York. I wonder if illegals flock to sanctuary cities? Do they vote Republican, or democrat? These are all things I think we as a nation should at lest discuss.

If this article upsets you, I am sorry, I tried to find the most Pro Trump source I could.

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes

Illegals vote
They are encouraged to
They are assisted in doing so
This is why one side does not want border security
This is also why citizenship should be inquired on the next census

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Shocked face.

Democrats cheat.

Another shocked face.

It's really the only way they can "win".

Democrats cheat. Republicans lie.

And we get stuck living in a Banana Republic footing the bill.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Oh come on now.
These unicorns dont exist.
The left told me so.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
False and completely impossible according to CNN and sources familiar with the matter.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

after a search, I failed to find this information on CNN's website. Funny that.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I'm remembering how they refuted claims of fraud involving illegals voting in the 2016 election.

Strict voter ID laws in every state would make it far more difficult, revealing how much effort the left give to fighting any laws that could make it more difficult for illegals to vote.

Illegals can get valid driver's licenses in California now.

I suppose in the future Republicans are going to have to do a better job to try and get at least some of the illegal votes?

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

So subtract another 58K votes from Hillary's popular vote.
Imagine how many more fake votes for HRC could be found across the entire US.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Good thing we don't use a "Popular" vote method.

Tho it seems i have heard one side advocate that.
One failed candidate even.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Yes

Illegals vote
They are encouraged to

In 2016 I watched Obama in an interview on BET tell illegals to register and vote.
Don't worry he said, there will be no repercussions.
Now we know why States like New York and California refused to cooperate with the probe.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

So subtract another 58K votes from Hillary's popular vote.
Imagine how many more fake votes for HRC could be found across the entire US.

What could the real number be since the investigation in the report involved only registered voters that have "identified themselves at some point to a state law enforcement agency as noncitizen"?

Do all noncitizens identity themselves as such?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

To register to vote in California, you must be:

A United States citizen and a resident of California,

www.sos.ca.gov...

But California officials maintain that only eligible voters would be automatically registered. A spokeswoman for the state’s DMV told us in March that “undocumented Californians are not eligible to register to vote and [the] DMV has programming measures to prevent that from occurring.”

www.factcheck.org...

Unlike what so many people on ATS say, you can not vote here in California if you are an illegal. You must be registered to vote, and go to your assigned polling place, where your name is on the paper. If you go to a polling place, that is not your own, you can only fill out a provisional ballet. On that ballot, you MUST, write your CA, ID #, it is then counted separately and checked.
edit on 28-1-2019 by iplay1up2 because: error

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeropinion

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

To register to vote in California, you must be:

A United States citizen and a resident of California,

www.sos.ca.gov...

But California officials maintain that only eligible voters would be automatically registered. A spokeswoman for the state’s DMV told us in March that “undocumented Californians are not eligible to register to vote and [the] DMV has programming measures to prevent that from occurring.”

www.factcheck.org...

Unlike what so many people on ATS say, you can not vote here in California if you are an illegal. You must be registered to vote, and go to your assigned polling place, where your name is on the paper. If you go to a polling place, that is not your own, you can only fill out a provisional ballet. On that ballot, you MUST, write your CA, ID #, it is then counted separately and checked.

so you are stating that no voter fraud by Illegals is possible in CA?

eta:
oops!
edit on 28-1-2019 by network dude because: stupid is as stupid does.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeropinion

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Yes

Illegals vote
They are encouraged to

In 2016 I watched Obama in an interview on BET tell illegals to register and vote.
Don't worry he said, there will be no repercussions.
Now we know why States like New York and California refused to cooperate with the probe.

Also why they advocate sanctuary cities.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Good for them, "no taxation without representation" and all that.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
In Massachusetts all you need for proof of ID is a driver's license and you can vote.
Lots of illegals driving around out there with licenses at least good enough to get through a traffic stop.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

They could simply return home

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Racisttttttttttt! Everyone knows that it’s literally fascist to want election integrity and effective voter id.
Ma reply to: DBCowboy

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Good for them, "no taxation without representation" and all that.

Complaining about paying taxes in a country your not even supposed to be in.....

Boo fricken hoo...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join