It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mainstream News Media in Europe and France are agaisnt the People and Protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Mainstream News Media in Europe and France are agaisnt the People and Protesters

I really shouldn't be that surprised that the majority of all MSM in the west whatever its france24,CNN,BBC,al jazeera etc. Are agaisnt the People and Protesters as the majority of MSM talking heads seemed to have joined the anti yellow vest counter protest side.

Once Again MSM claimed yellow vest protests and their numbers were shrinking down or rather easing down because of Macron's Brave National debate. Even though the debate has done nothing to ease the protesters in Macron's own words he wont be changing anything from his 2016 election platform.

Source

Whats rather ironic about the so called anti yellow vest counter protests is that they are mostly Pro EU. dont be fooled the "red scarf" movement could have being an movement easily started by Macron's gov.

Dubbed the "red scarf" movement, the initiative is the brainchild of an engineer from Toulouse horrified by attacks by "yellow vests" against police and journalists. "Yes to democracy, no to revolution," the protesters chanted, some carrying French and European Union flags.

But their numbers have eased in recent weeks after Macron announced a series of policy climbdowns and launched a two-month consultation to allow people to vent their anger.

MSM and Globalists are hoping that these Yellow Vests protests quickly end however these protests wont end as easily as they hoping.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

If this engineer skipped over the footage of French cops beating the crap out of protesters and firing rubber bullets at their faces, then I think his finances should be investigated, need I say more?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I agree and also from the images of the so called "red scarf" movement protestors they seem to be pretty well and rich to be protesting about anything. From the images by just looking at the the "red scarf" movement they are well fed. Compared to the Ordinary french people who get nothing.

Maybe the "red scarf" movement is connected to Macron.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:49 AM
link   

If you are watching MSM in the US, you probably think these protests stopped a month and a half ago. You have to go to European outlets to read about them. Breitbart has some coverage.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Well the fact that a recent leak came out a few days or maybe a week or two ago that the British media and the cops have been told that any yellow vest protests need to be shut down before they can grow to large to control, that the news media are to either not report on or basically play on the fearmongering of these yellow vest protests tells me that it isn't out of ignorance or deciding that the protests aren't worth minutes on the news (when they literally repeat the same news every fifteen minutes) it's because some governments including my own (UK) seem to think that reporting on these types of things might glorify them and if the people in their own countries saw the changes governments are making (French backing down on the taxes at least temporary so far anyway) other houses of power are concerned that the people especially the young, jobless people would end up thinking that a yellow vest inspired protest might get things changed.

Saying that and going a little off topic, I think if Brexit is stopped whether that be through a government flip, ignoring the first vote or if a "peoples vote" came to be and Leavers lost I think you might see something similar to the yellow vest protests maybe people draped in Union flags or something. But yeah news media have been told NOT to report on the yellow vest protests or any small protests that look like they could be kicking up if it happens here in the UK. There has been I think its video I remember seeing or pictures of cops rushing into a small group of yellow vest protesters somewhere in the UK.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Oh, and the MSM is trying to sell the point that Maduro should be rightfully forced by other governments to step down/accept new votings.

Which would be a revolution caused by hostile foreign powers.

After all, Maduro has won a democractic vote and the e-voting was audited.

Never trust your government. Never trust your media. Never!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I bet the European Press has more articles on the Peoples protests in Venezuela then they do of the Yellow Vest protests in France.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I think the tactics of the French riot police are being covered by mainstream media. These tactics are being criticised, including the use of (so-called) flash-balls. I have not noticed that the BBC reporting about the Yellow Vest movement has been bias, or under-reported.Some people even donned yellow high viz jackets in a recent demo in London and that was reported, but as the police also wear yellow it was all a bit confusing.

Here's a report on the BBC

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Macron´s GOV played dirty games on yellow vests. They were not wanted and GOV wanted them down asap .. when they saw movement went stronger they started to shoot and hurt people..

I had bad feelings about Macron when he was elected, he doesn´t look trustworthy, his eyes are cold and seems manipulative.

And that love which started when Macron was just a schoolboy.. There a something wrong with this set of people
edit on 28-1-2019 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Those yellow vest protests are still going on? Who would have guessed, I don't see anything about it on the news.

Yeah, not a big surprise that the media is against a people's movement. We saw that with the Tea Party.

top topics

join