It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kamala is emulating Trump in presidential launch speech..then goes faaaaaar left!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Thats not a tidbit about Kamela Harris.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Kamala Harris has declared that she is running for POTUS in 2020. Personally I think a lot of them will create 'exploratory committees' and create 'outreach' all while raising money for themselves and paying their nepotistic consultants because we all know who will win in 2020.

Watch the speech. So many of the things she talks about have already been done by the current administration and distorted in the media.

So, ATS, what are her odds of a nomination...and/or a win in 2020?

Obama...Kamala...Obama...Kamala...see a lot of the same from 07....

Maybe HRC will sign on as her VP....

Clinton ran on 4 more years and gender, she failed because Americans woke up between '12 and '16. Kamala will run on the race and gender card like obama and hillary did, and fail at that as well because Americans aren't retarded enough to fall for that again. Will she win? No. Will we all be called misogynist racists for not agreeing with her politics? Yes. Will one single patriotic American care? No.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: matafuchs

So when she says equal treatment, does she mean that Asian kids will be treated fair when it comes to getting into college?

Yeah no. When she says equal treatment, she means equal treatment to anyone who isn't white or Asian.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
All Dems will be able to do is skewer each other in speeches and debates. There's nothing substantive for them to attack when it comes to Trump policies and achievements for America.

Nope. They'll just say he's racist and divisive.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Sad to say, but I can totally see Harris pulling an Obama and winning in 2020. And for all the same reasons.

When she does, the stock market will crash in anticipation of business choking regulations, higher energy costs, (carbon tax), and higher taxes. Those changes will tank the ecnomy and with the stock market in turmoil, layoffs and another Great Recession. Then beware the Corporate Debt bomb.

Disaster all round. But hey, she's female, she's black, she'll be endorsed and promoted by Rachell Madow and Chris Hayes............whats not to like.

I don't think people are dumb enough to fall for that race BS again. If they didn't go for the first female running on 4 more years of the first black dude, I can't see them falling for the "I'm a black woman who hates Trump and will reverse everything he did so vote for me" candidate.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
She says in the beginning that she standing with “fidelity in country”. And that she loves America.

So that means she’s racist and complicit in all the bad things America has ever done right Dems? Right? That’s been the narrative for 4 years hasn’t it? Don’t change up the narrative cause she’s a woman cause that’s sexist remember.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
She's bipolarizing!

Amazing!

does that mean she's atypical btypical and tripolitical all at the same time ? 😎

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I think, (could be wrong) you mis-underestimate the level of racial hatred that proels the leftist Democrats.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Why does everyone say she is a black woman?

Is this another 1/1024 or does she actually have a pedigree ... like a poodle?

Seriously guys ... she's black?

Looks white to me.

P

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Oh man, Kamala really pouring on the BS right now on a CNN town hall show🤣

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Yup, that neo liberal, corrupt war hawk sho saved us from ol’ Bernie.

-A message brought to you be your local dnc ‘affiliate.’

a reply to: Asktheanimals

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I wish you were right. While I think, and hope, that we have reached the high water mark of such identity politics, it’s still in full force. The media, academia, political candidates, and many orgs still are pushing these narratives. A lot of people I know are too, or eating it up. The revolution hasn’t burned itself out yet.
a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Harris' mother worked at McGill University.
(place where MK Ultra was being developed).
Need to look further in to this.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Thats not a tidbit about Kamela Harris.

this is ................🤣

top topics

<< 1   >>

join