It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHUTDOWN BACKFIRE! Nancy Pelosi Is Now The LEAST FAVORABLE Politician In Brand New Poll

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: carewemust

Oh the magic of the Houdini Martini and how it creates the Nancy-Schumer mental affliction 🤣

I think when she flies out of the country, Nancy buys quantities of drugs, on the taxpayer's dime.

Ahhh, see there you go just making stuff up in a good bash Nancy thread. You really can't help yourself can you?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: whargoul

That's the spirit. Keep bashing Members. You'll go far with that 😎

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She confirmed she will not allow the State of the Union to go forward.

Democrats dont know how to do anything without lying.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Came across this amusing video a couple of days ago. It's a perfect example of how uninformed so many anti-Trump people are, they don't even know what Trump offered the dems. When asked if it sounds like a good deal they think it sounds great, then they are told Trump already offered that deal and it was rejected.

Not a surprising video.
Every single time a never-trumper is removed from the constant stream of mainstream propaganda and any surrounding echo-chamber they’re in and exposed to actual facts (only achievable by reverse-psychology in severe TDS cases) they seem to change their opinions very very quickly.

Imagine if the easily manipulated NPCs had never been ‘told’ that Orange Man Bad.
Imagine they were never ‘commanded’ to ‘oppose’ or told ‘by any means necessary’.
Imagine if they weren’t lied to (daily) by their manipulators into believing that everything the msm says is automatically true.

Luckily, the nevertrump crowd is the number ONE absolute FASTEST shrinking minority in the country. Hands down.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I won't say I told you so, ATS.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I don't think it matters to her. She's Speaker of the House, not a contestant in a Miss Popularity contest.

If it didn't, she wouldn't pander so hard.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

ancy Pelosi Is Now The LEAST FAVORABLE Politician In Brand New Poll

Fake news. Here's the poll

51% view Donald J. Trump negatively (1% had never heard of him).
47% view Nancy Pelosi negatively (8% had never heard of her).
35% view Mitch McConnell negatively (25% had never heard of him).

Donald J. Trump is the least favorable politician in America.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
No doubt Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are not popular politicians unless one champions neoliberal corporate Democrats. But the most unpopular? I'm not so sure about that. Donald Trump would probably rank as the most unpopular were it nor for his base. Not to mention Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham, both of which are reviled by a huge number of people. The fact is, the approval rating of Congress is so low at 17% or so that it's hard for me to wrap my head around why people continue to vote for majority of the body collective. That makes American voters appear utterly stupid, perhaps proven even.

Had you actually bothered to read the article you would have seen that Moneybags Mitch and Donald Trump are just a step above her.

This is undoubtedly one of the best statements I've seen here today!!!

I'm not so sure about that. Donald Trump would probably rank as the most unpopular were it nor for his base.

Do ya mean all those actual people who voted for him? (Not me but a lot of people actually went to the polls and voted for something new and different---uncontrolled by corporate interests!) That he doesn't have the corporate sponsorship given Moneybags and Nance to keep them in office?

Some of us want that entire Swamp drained....we don't care which cartoon character resides beside their name on the ballot.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

That worked great for him in 2016! I LOVE IT.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Well naturally the democrats believe they are impervious. Folks understand women politicians have as much ego as men.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Byrd

I don't think it matters to her. She's Speaker of the House, not a contestant in a Miss Popularity contest.

If it didn't, she wouldn't pander so hard.

Yep just another crap two bit career politician.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

You dont know how how to read polls do you?

Trump totals like 39 percent dislike 52 percent with 1 percent not knowing who he is.

Pelosi like 28 percent dislike 47 with additional 8 percent not knowing who she is.

Her stats are far worse in the poll. And indeed if we did plus an minus it works like this. Take trump's negative score subtract positive score. 52-39 = -13 Nancy we take 47 and subtract positive of 28 we get this 47-28=-19 so she is 6 percent lower than Trump.

Here's the problem Nancy is going to get Trump reelected. By the time the elections crank up people will be willing to vote for satan over her. Trump supporting her was not an accident he knew he needed her in power to win 2020.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
(( Taking note from deranged and confused voters ))
😎

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I had to read your post a few times because I'm not sure if you know how to use punctuation.

If you base the numbers purely off of who is viewed most negatively, it's Donald J. Trump. I say that because 17% of people had no opinion of Nancy Pelosi either way, compared to just 9% for Donald J. Trump. Trump is the most disliked politician in America.

Moreover, arguing about it is pretty ridiculous because they're all despised. Well, except for Bernie Sanders. Most people like him.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
She wasn't the least favorable in the poll, she lost the most favorability. Even that is surprising to me though, because of all the people that vote with the democrats side or lean that way aren't fans of her at all. I've never really seen anyone say they actually liked Pelosi in the first place of all the people I know.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

I doubt Trump is the most disliked.

3.27% margin of error? 900 surveyed?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say, 51% of those particular 900 individuals may have viewed him negatively on that particular day, give or take 3.27 percentage points.

Polls Shmolls.

edit on 28-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
An absolute “hero” in the eyes of the left.

Says a lot about them.

She's the new "Zer0-Her0" of clockland 🤣🍋🤣

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Polls? You want real metrics. Look up Brad Parscale. He is the one who used his metrics to win the campaign for Trump. They knew two weeks out they had won.

If CNN knew from a grand jury hearing Stone was to be arrested they should have known Clinton was going to lose based on this...

Link

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
First I think she has medical and cognitive issues.

And how can trump use their hate from him to his advantage.

He should come out with something so bold, but just because it came from trump, the Democrats will refuse.
Trump needs to use that to his advantage some how.

Like say America citizens are the best in the world. And dems will say, no that's too patriotic. Americans are good, but not the best.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Has anyone ever voted in these polls?

I ask around and the majority is no

The .majority seems to be on the same page on ats, on drudge it's the same. Aol comments are very aligned.
Smaller news outlets, the conservative comments are a majority.

So where are these majority Democrats?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join