It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHUTDOWN BACKFIRE! Nancy Pelosi Is Now The LEAST FAVORABLE Politician In Brand New Poll

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Look at the overall party

rep -9
dem -5

Look at the title of the OP
Which , apparently , you have not done.
That may be why you posted in the wrong thread.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Least favourable..? Who cares..?

A brand new NBC/WSJ poll now shows Nancy Pelosi as one of the least favorable politicians in America Hahaha…. FAKE NEWS as your boss accusing the other news agencies constantly..!

The whole show was about to bust the stubborn liar “orange guy”, his plans with his entrepreneurs and contractor for the migrations “wall ” horror stories, and I don’t think Pelosi & co. ever aimed for presidential candidacy.

Now mission accomplished…

edit on 28 1 2019 by Qboneq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq

Least favourable..? Who cares..?

A brand new NBC/WSJ poll now shows Nancy Pelosi as one of the least favorable politicians in America Hahaha…. FAKE NEWS as your boss accusing the other news agencies constantly..!

The whole show was about to bust the stubborn liar “orange guy”, his plans with his entrepreneurs and contractor for the migrations “wall ” horror stories, and I don’t think Pelosi & co. ever aimed for presidential candidacy.

Now mission accomplished…

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Check...but not quite checkmate! Wait for it. A couple of more moves.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Nancy was more popular as "Miss Lube Rack"

MLR Winner: www.bookofjoe.com...

That was before evil forces became her master.

She’s looks old for being 11 when that pic was taking ? 🙄

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   

LIES!

Poodles are dogs and dogs are mans best friend.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I reckon she will claim it was Russian bots that did the survey.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Had you looked at the linked article you would recognize it. More data from the same poll.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: Gothmog

Had you looked at the linked article you would recognize it. More data from the same poll.

But the entire parties disposition IS NOT what the OP is about
If you would have read

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Hilarous!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Nancy's popularity is irrelevant everywhere except in her district. 17 TERMS now!

She'll be in there 4 life, you can almost foresee a day in the future when she is wheeled into her house on partial life support.

You don't serve that many terms in government without being thoroughly corrupt and having leverage over most of the people there. She's the boss, love her or hate her you must respect her.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The last poll I saw ranked her just below single ply toilet tissue.
She was more popular than this years strain of the flu.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think everyone and I mean everyone figured out that Pelosi doesn't give a # about her state nor the U.S..

But (Jerry Mandering) it around again say next election process and walla she will get re-elected.

Thus time to stop worrying about how Trump was elected and start worrying about how to get these old crusty sell outs that we have sitting as (our) elected representatives out of office!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I don't think it matters to her. She's Speaker of the House, not a contestant in a Miss Popularity contest.

Hilarious! Let's use the same logic about the POTUS then.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
No doubt Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are not popular politicians unless one champions neoliberal corporate Democrats. But the most unpopular? I'm not so sure about that. Donald Trump would probably rank as the most unpopular were it nor for his base. Not to mention Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham, both of which are reviled by a huge number of people. The fact is, the approval rating of Congress is so low at 17% or so that it's hard for me to wrap my head around why people continue to vote for majority of the body collective. That makes American voters appear utterly stupid, perhaps proven even.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
No doubt Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are not popular politicians unless one champions neoliberal corporate Democrats. But the most unpopular? I'm not so sure about that. Donald Trump would probably rank as the most unpopular were it nor for his base. Not to mention Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham, both of which are reviled by a huge number of people. The fact is, the approval rating of Congress is so low at 17% or so that it's hard for me to wrap my head around why people continue to vote for majority of the body collective. That makes American voters appear utterly stupid, perhaps proven even.

It is simple people like THEIR congressional member and hate the rest. Say 90% approval of the member in your distrcit but your approval of everyone else is 10%. Then you have oddities like Ted Cruz were no one seems to like him but he has the R next to his name so Texans vote for the Canadian that is hated by everyone.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
One of.... why do have to lie every time you post? Sad......a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I don't think it matters to her. She's Speaker of the House, not a contestant in a Miss Popularity contest.

Well that old excuse for failure has been around since Cleopatra 😆

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Came across this amusing video a couple of days ago. It's a perfect example of how uninformed so many anti-Trump people are, they don't even know what Trump offered the dems. When asked if it sounds like a good deal they think it sounds great, then they are told Trump already offered that deal and it was rejected.

edit on 28/1/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It doesnt' surprise me that she is currently unpopular.

It is easy to see she cares very little for US citizens.

I blame her district for her consecutive terms because they have not held her accountable for anything. IF they did, she would have been ousted by now and replaced.

She is a direct example of why House Reps and Senators should have term limits. (6 terms for a house rep, 2 terms for a Senator, 12 years is long enough to try and make change)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join