It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SHUTDOWN BACKFIRE! Nancy Pelosi Is Now The LEAST FAVORABLE Politician In Brand New Poll

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Looks like reality is setting in.

Nancy has a brand new poll and it ain't nice !!

She is awarded the "one of the least favorable politicians in America" blue ribbon for being a klutz 🤣

SHUTDOWN BACKFIRE! Nancy Pelosi Is Now The LEAST FAVORABLE Politician In Brand New Poll

The Democrats may have won the “battle” of the shutdown, but it looks like they’re losing the “war” in a big way according to a new poll.

A brand new NBC/WSJ poll now shows Nancy Pelosi as one of the least favorable politicians in America after the shutdown fiasco. The poll shows her net favorability (positive minus negative) now at -19…BY FAR the most unpopular politician tested in the survey.

Check out these numbers from Political reporter Josh Krashaar:

Nothing beats popularity

+36 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I guess they didn't poll the vagina hat sky-screaming climate change part of the party.

Is that even a political affiliation now?

They slid from alt-left to batsh!t crazy so fast I don't know...

Maybe she can get a trophy for the poll though.

Worst. Speaker. Ever.

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
She has issues, and is quite possibly a corrupt government official. She is the one who really need a investigation into how she acquired her wealth and who is paying her.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
An absolute “hero” in the eyes of the left.

Says a lot about them.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
She doesn't care.

She probably turns a deaf ear and a blind eye to all of the complaints and insults. She's pretty confident in her position for some reason. The American People don't count with these corrupt power players like Pelosi. It's all about them, not us. They live in their own politician's bubble in a snake-infested Swamp called DC.

edit on 27-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Do you ever notice that when she smiles, her eyes close shut. She can't even smile right, but her supporters thinks she has the mind to be involved in Government. I think she closes her eyes because she doesn't want to see all the sh!t on the streets of her district.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Do you ever notice that when she smiles, her eyes close shut. She can't even smile right, but her supporters thinks she has the mind to be involved in Government. I think she closes her eyes because she doesn't want to see all the sh!t on the streets of her district.

Even Her actings lessons are a failure, she can't even comprehend "learning" skills 😁

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Look at the overall party

rep -9
dem -5

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

edit on 1/27/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
She's the 4th wealthiest person in congress with a net worth of around 140 mil. I don't think she really cares to much.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
She is my least favorite person in our government, she has surpassed Warren by a long shot now. Warren sure has been biting her tongue lately, I think the ethics committee warned her. Most of the Democratic congressmen are afraid of getting their balls kicked by Pelosi I think.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Look at the overall party

rep -9
dem -5

Makes one Hell-of-a morning martini 😎

..especially for voters in New York

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't think Tulsi is scared of crap.
She is by far the strongest runner.
Her view and policies are much different than the other crap runners.
Tulsi is the one to keep an eye on. Just wait a bit and she will be all over the MSM. Right now they are silent due to fear of her not being for what they perceive as the norm for a dem.
That should tell ya all you need to know.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Nancy Pelosi spends taxpayer's money like crazy, even though she is very wealthy. (You hear that Ocasio-Cortez?)

$185,000 of OUR MONEY for her junket to Italy and the Ukraine.

www.judicialwatch.org...

ALSO

Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that it has obtained documents from the Air Force detailing House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s use of United States Air Force aircraft for Congressional Delegations (CODELs).

According to the documents, obtained by Judicial Watch through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), Nancy Pelosi's military travel cost the United States Air Force $2,100,744.59 over a two-year period — $101,429.14 of which was for in-flight expenses, including food and alcohol.

edit on 1/28/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh the magic of the Houdini Martini and how it creates the Nancy-Schumer mental affliction 🤣

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Nancy was more popular as "Miss Lube Rack"

MLR Winner: www.bookofjoe.com...

That was before evil forces became her master.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: carewemust

Oh the magic of the Houdini Martini and how it creates the Nancy-Schumer mental affliction 🤣

I think when she flies out of the country, Nancy buys quantities of drugs, on the taxpayer's dime.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Blatant obstructionism and holding the entire country to ransom are crimes in pretty much every other country.

They call them sedition & treason.

Not surprising that such acts are indeed unpopular in America.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I don't think it matters to her. She's Speaker of the House, not a contestant in a Miss Popularity contest.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join