It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creation/ thought form

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

You must be one of those free thinkers who question rather go along with the Leeming mentality - as do I

edit on 28-1-2019 by artistpoet because: TYPO

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet

You must be one of those free thinkers who question rather go along with the Leeming mentality - as do I

I was born that way, you too?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: w810i

Camelot is too silly a place let's not go there.

Bhavacakra all known and unknown forms of life/energy has one of these things... the thoughts you use are conglomerates of others children born by speech to articulate your own meanings... thats one world. The one of sound... it has a bhavacakra all it's own. Some have remorse and some do not over the twisting of them... of course it is said among sattas that guilt is an anomaly of gods... something they too eventually have to come to grips with and fall into the wheel of re-incarnation yet again or better put have; and just not aware or are ignorant of it...

Asleep at the wheel and waking up in some heaven... does not mean a car crash and other lives lost did not result. So in fear of such a thing they run scurry and slither just the same and well "animal" birth is so easy to come by when differentiated. Same as stepping on a buddha land kills tens of millions in an instant that lived in perfect peace of a sataya yuga... do gods want to exchange themselves? no of course not here take one any or all of my children then run away.

Sad and pitiable and yet ignorance cant be bliss or else one of those two would cease to exist... dig a grave for both, is my advice.

So hey theres all the answers you and every other magic user could ever hope for; go ahead get to know it dive into it use all the energies that others do not use as intention and yet change their mind leaving that energy ball hanging waiting to be used tapped into so it can come to fruition as someone gave birth to it but did not water it or tend it... oh so very many gardens of such out there and few ever go back to them.

So all I was doing was showing you that wheel knowing it... so use the one you have explore it experiment with it plowing through others lives ignorantly? is a have you not seen moment... the first instance of death or a corpse. Such a thing is a sure sign one has left the temple of their fathers house and "lost in the wilderness" of maya or their mother.

any ways culture not creation

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   
When a thought occurs.... that thought is a creation of the universe...
There is no you doing thought.
So if a thought about a new bike arises then a new bike may appear or not.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Yes - I was always full of questions but had to find my own answers

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

There is no such thought, grasping at contact via the ear consciousness simply means hearing... pulling it in by grasping? Is when it occurs that it is a thought or thoughts and not just past echoes grasped.

Not a peaceful world to live in or with... when such a link as contact is so wrong, not knowing is where a mara dwells, once known? It cannot be unknown, so the opportunist rises again and again and again until hey never was a house thanks for building me one even if it wasn't your intention to do so... and on it goes.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Finding one's own answers is what we all should be doing, otherwise our thoughts are not our own.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I suggest in your personal practice, whatever that may be? To vow silence, of course keep the polite dialogue in any exchanges.

You'll come to see or more accurately; hear exactly what "thoughts" are.

If in that practice if you choose to take it; and such all becomes too much for you? Come back and take this advice as study: Not self, impermanent, and subject to change.

Best advice is to not grasp at that part now... do the silence thing first.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
so, are you expecting your creation to be formed in front of your eyes, naked and ignorant of the world they have just found themselves in? have fun explaining that to your room mates or family.
or are you expecting to just have her pop up in your life sometime in the near future.
personally, I would start with my idea of the apple tree. ya know, where you are walking down a deserted road that hardly anyone travels down and you decide your are hungry and well, around the next bend you find an apple tree that really wasn't there before but is now because you manifested it. I really believe we have, or will have the ability to do this sometime in the relatively near future. but, I also think that there are certain rules that cannot be broken, like you can't really destroy someone else's sense of reality. so, well, the tree might not be there when you come back to that spot if that road wasn't as untraveled as you thought.
but, you are talking about an actual person, seems like you would have to be able to actually weave this person into reality, both past and present or you really aren't manifesting them, you are just drawing someone who already exists to you that fits your description. it might be possible for you to weave someone into our creation, but, personally, I would't want to try it. I'd be afraid that I would screw it up somewhere along the line.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

As an elder, I have ventured forth beyond what most have, so silence is not recommended, rather the opposite. So, my advice to you, is keep your advice to yourself if you don't have a clue.

edit on 02CST09America/Chicago05190928 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Silence is golden.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Finding one's own answers is what we all should be doing, otherwise our thoughts are not our own.

Nothing is your own.
The assumption is that there is a thinker of thoughts.......
If it is found that there is no thinker of thought then it is found that there is no one in there doing or owning anything.

edit on 4-2-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Indeed such is the nature of the Tathagata's exhortation sutta to Rahula for getting all up his ass...

When one has a shadow
There is no place to sit
Why remain stumped
When a breath of fresh air
Empties their cup

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join