It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Escalating Cartel Violence Near the Border - Democrats Endorse it Spilling Over Into the U.S.A.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
January 27, 2019

Reynosa, Mexico is just south of McCallen, Texas. The only thing separating the two cities is a narrow section of the Rio Grande river, an embankment, and a fence.

There is so much violence in Reynosa, the Mexican government is warning migrants heading to the United States to give that city a wide birth.
Steer Clear of Reynosa!: www.mysanantonio.com...

REYNOSA, Tamaulipas – Gulf Cartel gunmen dumped the bodies of three victims along one of the highways in this border city. The violence comes at a time when rival factions of the Gulf Cartel escalate their fight for control of the border region.
More - w/photos at: www.breitbart.com...

Even though over 650 miles of border fencing/walls were constructed between 2007 and 2012, and President Trump restarted the construction in 2017, DEMOCRATS are jeopardizing wall construction continuance, by denying $5.7 Billion in funding, requested by the Department of Homeland Security.

This indicates that DEMOCRATS are willing to allow the escalating bloody violence occurring just south of the US-Mexican border, to spill into the United States, just because someone they don't like, President Donald J. Trump, wants to protect Americans from violence, drugs and human trafficking coming across the US-Mex border.

Since Democrats are against using physical border barriers to protect U.S. citizens, the next logical step will be for them to push for having the existing walls/fences removed!

Exposing U.S. citizens to un-necessary risk in this manner is CRIMINAL.

Democrats in Congress were elected to serve the public...all the public. The dangers coming into our country from the south, hurt everyone, including those who voted for Democrats.

Democrats want to Impeach President Trump, simply because they don't like him.

But Republicans/DOJ have legitimate reasons for removing Democrat leaders Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer from their respective positions. Those two are working hard to keep our families vulnerable to dangers from Mexico, and even increase our exposure, if they're able to remove existing physical barriers.

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

We can fix that real quick....

One America...

Pay off the Mexican politicians now bribed by the cartels. Have Mexico declare a state of emergency and request US assistance by becoming a US territory then fix the cartel problem.

Build border fence between Mexico and Guatemala, Stabilize.

The US territory of Mexico would elect their own Governor and government, our FBI, ATF, DHS, Etc. will oversea and purge corrupt law enforcement and clean that crap up.
edit on 27-1-2019 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
But....We should build a wall between the US and Canada too, an irate moose might come into the country or a Big foot looking to get in a selfy with some young people should be stopped.
edit on 27-1-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Good idea except for the FBI,ATF part . It is a start though

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

One America...

Pay off the Mexican politicians now bribed by the cartels. Have Mexico declare a state of emergency and request US assistance by becoming a US territory then fix the cartel problem.

The US territory of Mexico would elect their own Governor and government, our FBI, ATF, DHS, Etc. will oversea and purge corrupt law enforcement and clean that crap up.

Problem is that our Democratic party members are probably being paid more by the cartels...

And it is in their best interest to keep the drugs and human trafficking and undocumented Democratic voters pouring on in.

For their one Progressive America.

Sad state of affairs indeed.

edit on 27-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Sounds like you've thought this through thoroughly. But Maybe the U.S. Treasury should bribe U.S. politicians to do what we elected them to do, instead of paying off Mexican politicians.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The moose from Canada can be dealt with later, LOL.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Pre-double post avoidance.

That's how I roll...
edit on 27-1-2019 by madmac5150 because: I was caught letting those proverbial dogs out...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The cartels and their drug/human trafficking will always be welcome... unless those folks start voting Republican.

Should that happen... the Democrats will demand not just a wall, but landmines, artillery, and 24/7 air support to keep that sort of riff-raff out.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

So a border wall will stop cartel violence in Mexico?

Interesting...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: infolurker

One America...

Problem is that our Democratic party members are probably being paid more by the cartels...
And it is in their best interest to keep the drugs and human trafficking and undocumented Democratic voters pouring on in. For their one Progressive America.
Sad state of affairs indeed.

What's really sad is that our Department of Justice may know of these pay-offs, but look the other way.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Cracks me up when you guys work yourselves up over things that are so far fetched I have a hard time you really believe it when writing them. I'm for the wall, but the 'next logical step' bit regarding removing the existing fence is pretty laughable, man.

I'm curious though, what is the end game? Is this part of the globalist, one world one country thing?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I wonder how Democrats feel when illegal-alien Chavez maims one of their relatives while he's driving drunk? Maybe they shrug their shoulders and say, "Oh well...Shi't happens"?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

No, it would contain it to Mexico. Hence Mexico “paying” for the wall. Unfortunately that currency is blood and suffering. Peachy thought, isn’t it?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

So a border wall will stop cartel violence in Mexico?
Interesting...

Is that your understanding? Sorry, but it is not correct.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: madmac5150

I wonder how Democrats feel when illegal-alien Chavez maims one of their relatives while he's driving drunk? Maybe they shrug their shoulders and say, "Oh well...Shi't happens"?

I guess it depends on how much money is in it for them. Democrat "compassion" is boundless... until it quits being profitable.

Detroit is a prime example... that city got "compassioned" to death...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
I'm for the wall, but the 'next logical step' bit regarding removing the existing fence is pretty laughable, man.

If you're against a wall, the next logical step would be to have existing walls removed.

Nancy Pelosi said a border wall is, "Immoral and Unwise".
www.nbcnews.com...

Naturally, she would want to get rid of the existing Immoral/Unwise border walls.. Right? Pelosi may be mentally impaired, but she's still the powerful Speaker of the House.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Oh, so those bodies were dumped in America then?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Wait till 12,000 + swarm the border.

Anybody look at the recent DHS stats?

Democrats have lost all good sense. Actually, it's the leadership and politicians. The Dems I know actually WANT the Wall.

The only excuse I can think of for a Dem politician to turn a blind eye to this crisis is because they are getting paid off by the cartels, traffickers, smugglers, and The Open Society Foundation (GS).

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

It should be obvious by now that the left doesn't want a border or border security.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join