It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Democrat Claims Democrat Party Being Paid Millions by Cartels

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: XAnarchistX
What came first the chicken or the egg? Jeez Who cares. They are criminal. Harbor illegals of which they themselves some are illegal. Promote death and destruction. And you want to argue where they started. Who gives a s#@t.

A bunch of them are US citizens so "Who gives a s#@t" is right.

Why does Trump mention them so much? I mean really "Who gives a s#@t" .

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I was just telling the wife this morning about the likelihood of the cartels, who stand to lose billions in drug profits if the walls are built,

You should ask the DEA (aka Trump Administration) on how drugs arrive.
Air, Sea and points of entry (not people with 200 pounds of coc aine lashed to their back hiding in bushes)

"The wall" is a child's solution to an adults real world problem.

A 24-page report prepared by the DEA in May found that drugs coming from Mexico do often enter through the southwestern border, but they do so concealed in vehicles, like tractor-trailers. Moreover, drugs coming from Colombia are more often transported by plane and boat, the reports notes.

Transnational criminal organizations “generally route larger drug shipments destined for the Northeast through the Bahamas and/or South Florida by using a variety of maritime conveyance methods, to include speedboats, fishing vessels, sailboats, yachts, and containerized sea cargo,” the reports reads. “In some cases, Dominican Republic-based traffickers will also transport coc aine into Haiti for subsequent shipment to the United States via the Bahamas and/or South Florida corridor using maritime and air transport.”

foreignpolicy.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Would a Wall have stopped this?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

"Not only do white supremacist gangs subscribe to a repugnant, hateful ideology, they also engage in significant, organized and violent criminal activity,' U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions said."

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: projectvxn
Ok, seemed like a weird question though.
Why do you ask for evidence that is readily available?

Why not?

People make claims they have to back them up.

There's a whole lot of people on ATS that makes all sorts of claims and never back up anything.

I'm an empiricist. I require evidence of claims.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

All good, I get ya. It just seemed an easy answer to find, but I also understand a poster should back up the claim.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Your spot on!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
A post that would do Barnum proud. So mush stupid I wouldn’t know where to start. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
A post that would do Barnum proud. So mush stupid I wouldn’t know where to start. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That information is from the gatewaypundit. Nuff said.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
That would certainly explain their lack of desire to secure the border. That and the ties the democrat party has to HSBC. You know the British bank caught laundering cartel drug money in New York.

I also believe the previous and current president of Mexico are complicit in this as well.

Drugs and people go north.
Guns and money go south.

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I was just telling the wife this morning about the likelihood of the cartels, who stand to lose billions in drug profits if the walls are built, because they will have to restructure their smuggling strategies, are bribing American politicians to be against the barriers being built.

The writing is on the wall (excuse the pun) that this is a valid thing.

90% of the drugs come through the ports of entry. I find it much more likely, there are dirty border agents, and guards, than the Democrats.

The wall is not going to stop much. Tunnels, ladders, and drones, oh my!

Hah what proof of that really exists ?

Why would you put a tunnel use a ladder and drones if it so easy to go through the ports of entry ?

OH MY!
LIONS!
TIGERS!
BEARS!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join