It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Democrat Claims Democrat Party Being Paid Millions by Cartels

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

Exactly, 90% of the seized drugs. The only thing that proves is... Nothing at all.
As I stated in the thread about the cartel war currently being conducted down on the Texas border, if legal ports and sea routes were the primary points of entry the cartels would not have war camps set up all along the border.
They are on the border because they are bringing there products across there. Period.

They ain't camping out down there for the nice weather and outdoor activities.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The DNC announced that it was "flat broke" last March. By August, they were shoveling millions of dollars to Dim candidates, like Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

There's no doubt the DNC and higher-ranking Democrats receive bloody money from outside the country. Those funds are impossible to trace, and very easy to hide off-shore.

At one time it was U.S. corporations, like big pharma, lining politician's pockets. But systems were put in place to carefully watch those transactions.

Now it's "blood money" that's making politicians worth many millions of (declared) dollars. Much of their wealth is hidden however.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: underwerks

We can stop a lot of it.

I think some people are so vocal about it because they don't want drugs to be harder to get.

Finally someone pointed out the obvious.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

The Wall is not going to stop "Illegal" Immigration

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I haven't had a chance to do my own thorough research but I think the 90% refers to -

of all the drugs that are found/confiscated in the US 90% are found at ports of entry.

and not that they find 90% of drugs and only 10% supplies the entire US. that means the govt has a stockpiled of 100s of thousands of tons of drugs stashed somewhere.. just imagine how much that would amount to if the US is operating on just 10% that make it in..

I could be wrong but that was my interpretation of the data from a quick read.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

90% of the drugs come through the ports of entry.

Do you have any proof of that, or is that your opinion?

Money corrupts people regardless of affiliation or title. For you to think Democrats are somehow immune or less prone to bribes is naive. BTW... Border garsds can also be Democrats.

I personally think corruption doesn’t discriminate.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

No, but it will slow them down. It can also persuade others that are not capable of claiming over it, to use the legal point of entry or return home.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: whargoul
Splitting hairs aren't we?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Lol. This entire “theory” is based on the faulty assumption that building a few miles of border fence would hamper the drug trade in any way.

Drugs got into this country before any wall, and will get in after whatever wall is built next. Whoever came up with this idea obviously has no idea what they’re talking about.

I think it’s funny right wingers are so desperate they come up with such a half baked idea.

An idea all Americans and politicians shared prior to Trump suggesting it.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I was just telling the wife this morning about the likelihood of the cartels, who stand to lose billions in drug profits if the walls are built, because they will have to restructure their smuggling strategies, are bribing American politicians to be against the barriers being built.

The writing is on the wall (excuse the pun) that this is a valid thing.

90% of the drugs come through the ports of entry. I find it much more likely, there are dirty border agents, and guards, than the Democrats.

The wall is not going to stop much. Tunnels, ladders, and drones, oh my!

90% of burglars come through ports of entry, too. I hope you don't shut your doors at night, otherwise you'd be a hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

It's going to stop a lot of it.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

You can not know for sure how much comes in where. Do you trust the source telling you that. Do you even know how much drugs the US population uses. All Are estimates. I guarantee that the amount US use is much higher than being reported or even known. How can you tell? is it a question on the census? I would say maybe 10% comes through the ports of entry. The estimated drugs in my town alone isn't even close to actual. Don't ask me how I know , and no, I'm not a drug dealer

edit on 28-1-2019 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Beowolfs

What about Florida?

Do people think we only have one border entry... or are only people from Mexico super criminals?
edit on 28-1-2019 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Seems Nancy Pelosi and others visited Mexico in May of 2016 as a "delegation" (hmmm).

Others, including republicans.

Don’t worry, the people you’re appealing to won’t click multiple links to work that out.

Know what a RINO is? Because we know who they are.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I was just telling the wife this morning about the likelihood of the cartels, who stand to lose billions in drug profits if the walls are built, because they will have to restructure their smuggling strategies, are bribing American politicians to be against the barriers being built.

The writing is on the wall (excuse the pun) that this is a valid thing.

90% of the drugs come through the ports of entry. I find it much more likely, there are dirty border agents, and guards, than the Democrats.

The wall is not going to stop much. Tunnels, ladders, and drones, oh my!

Source, cuz yeah.

And if walls don't work, why are they still used everywhere?

Pelosi should get rid of the wall around her place, since they don't work and are immoral..
edit on 28-1-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

What a dumb post..both of you!!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

El Tory

👀

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Sillyolme

Pish posh
It was built exclusively by african slaves.

Bull S&^%!!!!
The Irish the Scot's and the people of Wales all had to give up their people to the English King or their towns were raped and pillaged. This after helping the kings with throwing off the Viking hordes.

So it was a lot of poor people of ALL RACES who built this country. The difference for blacks is their people that enslaved their fellow African's were Islamist claiming Africa. IN Europe it was a white King or the Mongol and Hun Hordes that enslaved the whites. We all have been slaves if we don't have Royal Blood.

THE USA is here to let all poor people without blood lines to a rich dynasty have a chance to get theirs.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whargoul

originally posted by: Aallanon
Nancy is afraid of a visit from MS13

MS-13 isn't a Mexican cartel though...

You guys are so desperate I want to give you a box of kittens

But they are murderers , rapist, drug lords. So I am calling that a CARTEL. Some of the left REDEFINING Webster's Dictionary are going to get exposed for shills for portraying their ignorance in the highest order. Is that what you want us to remember you doing?
edit on 28-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Nancy is afraid of a visit from MS13

Well they have a pretty stick policy that once you join you can never leave....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join