It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Democrat Claims Democrat Party Being Paid Millions by Cartels

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: iplay1up2

90% ? 不

Then Democrats must know why too 不

Yes, 90%. Google it.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

90% ? 不

Yes, 90%. Google it.

MSM supreme tactic 不

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Yes, 90%. Google it.

I was wondering if you could post WHICH 90% figure you're actually referring to.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Yes, 90%. Google it.

I was wondering if you could post WHICH 90% figure you're actually referring to.

I googled "90%" and got tons of hits. just pick the most anti tRumpy-y one and assume thats what he's driveling on about.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is there a list of the bipartisan group that went there? It would be fun to match them up with their border security stances.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Is there a list of the bipartisan group that went there? It would be fun to match them up with their border security stances.

It's in the article linking to the May 2016 "trip".

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

90% ? 不

Yes, 90%. Google it.

How would they know "90%" is accurate 不

MSM BS 不

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
To be honest, I didn't even know that we didn't have a wall at our border.

I thought (like many Americans) that our borders were very secure and that people got in by gaps.

I never knew that there were literally hundreds of miles of border with no wall.

Now I know that leftists don't want border security, it makes sense because they pretty much hate the US.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hopefully after the walls are built, and it sends the message to the cartels that their democrat patsies have failed them, will then turn on them and list the names publicly who they bribed.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 27-1-2019 by vonclod because: I was rude..my bad

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I was just telling the wife this morning about the likelihood of the cartels, who stand to lose billions in drug profits if the walls are built, because they will have to restructure their smuggling strategies, are bribing American politicians to be against the barriers being built.

The writing is on the wall (excuse the pun) that this is a valid thing.

90% of the drugs come through the ports of entry. I find it much more likely, there are dirty border agents, and guards, than the Democrats.

The wall is not going to stop much. Tunnels, ladders, and drones, oh my!

90% of discovered drugs are found at ports of entry. This is a weird statistic that keeps getting passed around, but the truth is if only 90% of all the drugs are found, then that would mean that the drug crisis is only based off of the 10% that makes it into the country. Given the epidemic nature of the in country drug issue, I would say that either the number of drugs located at the ports of entry are under reported, or that the idea that 90% of all drugs entering the country are discovered is a lie.

The most likely explanation is that only 90% of all drugs discovered are discovered at the US ports of entry, and that the other 10% of discovered drugs come through other avenues of entry. This would not count non-discovered drugs entering the country since the true amount entering would be unknown. A wall would be very useful in stopping these low level drug mules from entering the US country side, and that's the point. Drugs are only worth the black-marketing if getting them here is as low cost as possible. If drug traffickers are having to spend money digging tunnels, building subs and special boats, or renting airplanes then the costs of trafficking would be cost prohibitive to all but the most wealthy drug cartels. The wealthy cartels would then end up having to waste money trying to get drugs into the US, and that would end up as a lose-lose deal for them.

This idea of dirty politicians taking money and favors from "Friends south of the boarder" is grossly more true that not. Back in the 1990's a lot of money got removed from a few cartels. Go look for that money, and you might feel dirty too upon finding out who took it, and who benefited from it.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

To be honest, I didn't even know that we didn't have a wall at our border. I thought (like many Americans) that our borders were very secure and that people got in by gaps. I never knew that there were literally hundreds of miles of border with no wall.

If you thought there was already a 2,000 mile long wall at the border, why do you always argue for the benefits of Trumps wall?

Lmao.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Of course we won't mention slick Willy and crooked Hillary's involvement with the cartels back during the Iran Contra scandal of the eighties.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I was just telling the wife this morning about the likelihood of the cartels, who stand to lose billions in drug profits if the walls are built, because they will have to restructure their smuggling strategies, are bribing American politicians to be against the barriers being built.

Not only the drugs, but moreso the sex trafficing.

I'm sure that market has more clients in the ruling class than drugs. Their effect by it would be something they'd surely want to minimize.

Yes indeed. This is real evil stuff, and needs to be dealt with.
it is reported, sex/human traffickers are using, much more sophisticated techniques, these days.

It is a whole business. Just keeping the people hidden, during transport of humans. A wall is not going to stop them.

You seem well informed on the issue...so what do you suggest, do nothing?

A wall won't stop sex traffickers because...itwont!!111

What do you suggest?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeropinion
Of course we won't mention slick Willy and crooked Hillary's involvement with the cartels back during the Iran Contra scandal of the eighties.

Well there is those six kids you can ask.....nevermind.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

90% of the drugs come through the ports of entry. I find it much more likely, there are dirty border agents, and guards, than the Democrats.

You would have to be taking 90% of the drugs coming into the country to be involved in the Liberal cult.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Lol. This entire theory is based on the faulty assumption that building a few miles of border fence would hamper the drug trade in any way.

Drugs got into this country before any wall, and will get in after whatever wall is built next. Whoever came up with this idea obviously has no idea what theyre talking about.

I think its funny right wingers are so desperate they come up with such a half baked idea.

So this is a right-winger idea??

Border patrol agents and the National Guard have been pushing for this for quite some time with the statistics to back up their endorsements.

But underwerks knows better than those on the front lines...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Do you ever have an original thought. Everything you post is HuffPo/Slate talking points.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Right...and the dems are busy championing immigration efforts that actually reduce human trafficking. They are voicing their concern about the lack of enforcement of laws on the books and they are for sure leading the charge...

You've got to really be weak minded or a proper troll to actually think they want any of that.
edit on 27-1-2019 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that democrats have been colluding with criminals and foreign nationals to subvert and overthrow the US of A.

Speaking of foreign nationals...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join