It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Democrat Claims Democrat Party Being Paid Millions by Cartels

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
With recent court testimonies in the famous "El Chapo" trial, we learned the former President of Mexico was (allegedly) paid $100 million in bribes from the Mexican Cartels (shocking).

An article is suggesting some weird correlations inside the U.S. Democrat Party that might indicate similar behavior by American politicians.

Seems Nancy Pelosi and others visited Mexico in May of 2016 as a "delegation" (hmmm).

(don't forget they assumed Hillary was getting elected)

Possibilities are endless.

Could be why all of a sudden the high rank Democrats have flipped support for border security.

Notice too, most low rank Democrats are eerily silent.

Mexican Cartels Paid Off Mexican President with $100 Million – Former Democrat Claims Democrat Party Being Paid Millions by Cartels As Well!

The Democrats aggressively block the President’s desire to protect Americans and build a border wall on the southern border with Mexico. Democrat attempts to block the wall in spite of significant evidence that it is needed indicate there is an unknown reason for their defiance.

In May of 2016, US Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi visited the President of Mexico along with other Congressmen, including little known Texas Congressman Beto O’Rourke. Pelosi stated about the meetings –

Discussing the delegation’s meetings in Mexico City, Pelosi said [emphasis added]:

“We come here as a bipartisan and large delegation to express our respect for the people of Mexico and the country of Mexico; to acknowledge our shared border and our shared values and to learn more about how we can work together for the bright future for not only our two countries but for our hemisphere.”

Pelosi said the delegation had a busy time in Mexico City.

"never underestimate the power of cash"

+56 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that democrats have been colluding with criminals and foreign nationals to subvert and overthrow the US of A.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that democrats have been colluding with criminals and foreign nationals to subvert and overthrow the US of A.

You mean democrats and republicans.... Right

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Seems Nancy Pelosi and others visited Mexico in May of 2016 as a "delegation" (hmmm).

Others, including republicans.

Don’t worry, the people you’re appealing to won’t click multiple links to work that out.

+7 more 
link   
Nancy is afraid of a visit from MS13

+23 more 
link   
Well something is definitely going on with those clowns.
They are a rabid anti-America cult for sure.

+28 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Just the republicans that don't want a wall, but Ryan's gone now so there's one less loser leftist douche.

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Yup, all politicians, larger NGO's and those at the upper end of the judicial branch. All a bunch of self indulgent sellouts.

Why anyone would look at any of them with something other than an eye of scrutiny/distain is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Yup, all politicians, larger NGO's and those at the upper end of the judicial branch. All a bunch of self indulgent sellouts.

Why anyone would look at any of them with something other than an eye of scrutiny/distain is beyond me.

It's not often we agree, but on this subject we do...

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
One theory is that they used ms13 or one of the Mexican cartels to kill Seth Rich.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

"The Gateway Pundit" surprise. Is Info Wars reporting this too? I only trust them.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I was just telling the wife this morning about the likelihood of the cartels, who stand to lose billions in drug profits if the walls are built, because they will have to restructure their smuggling strategies, are bribing American politicians to be against the barriers being built.

The writing is on the wall (excuse the pun) that this is a valid thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
I was just telling the wife this morning about the likelihood of the cartels, who stand to lose billions in drug profits if the walls are built, because they will have to restructure their smuggling strategies, are bribing American politicians to be against the barriers being built.

Not only the drugs, but moreso the sex trafficing.

I'm sure that market has more clients in the ruling class than drugs. Their effect by it would be something they'd surely want to minimize.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

90% of the drugs come through the ports of entry. I find it much more likely, there are dirty border agents, and guards, than the Democrats.

The wall is not going to stop much. Tunnels, ladders, and drones, oh my!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I'm sure that market has more clients in the ruling class than drugs. Their effect by it would be something they'd surely want to minimize.

Yes indeed. This is real evil stuff, and needs to be dealt with.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I seriously hope you are smarter than to think the majority of hard drugs is smuggled via backpack across the border on foot!!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Lol. This entire “theory” is based on the faulty assumption that building a few miles of border fence would hamper the drug trade in any way.

Drugs got into this country before any wall, and will get in after whatever wall is built next. Whoever came up with this idea obviously has no idea what they’re talking about.

I think it’s funny right wingers are so desperate they come up with such a half baked idea.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

90% ? 🤣

Then Democrats must know why too 🤣

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Yes indeed. This is real evil stuff, and needs to be dealt with.
it is reported, sex/human traffickers are using, much more sophisticated techniques, these days.

It is a whole business. Just keeping the people hidden, during transport of humans. A wall is not going to stop them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join