It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extramarital affair with Kamala Harris? Former San Francisco Mayor, admits it happened

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I would take Hillary over all of these others.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24145055]IAMTAT[/poI

I like the sunglasses and beard. Any remorse for the wife of the mayor?

edit on 29-1-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Actually shes way beyond being a s.... Why does she continue to attack certain religions and who pulls her strings?

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Oh yes there is.

Ever work for an unethical perv? I worked for a guy who was a short overweight disgusting ex president in private industry who would take his wife with him to strip joints and he would brag about it to us. He was so ugly that he would bang any female who would do him as he made it known that givebacks would be handed out. So, several girls did him and they got the best assignments and treats while he would verbally abuse and trash the good men and women who would not support or participate in his ways. Finally the company fired him after guys in the plant signed a petition to have him released. He was a closet racist, adultry , OSHA law breaking POS. Sounds like Harris to me.

Birds of feather flock together odzeandennz.

Some day we will have a discussion about the dish people

edit on 1-2-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

She is nothing but a tool for the radical, unamerican, Constitution hating far left

And its a damn shame. Someone who is likely grossly unqualified for the positions shes held.

With any luck, the Dems will be stupid enough to give her the nomination like they did to Hillary (despite having far better candidates capable of actually winning)

one thing I'm certain of, Harris/Warren/etc would be the easiest candidates yet to discredit/tear down

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
No matter how many times Kamela puts her thumb between her forefinger/middle finger, she doesn't sound more credible

Has a lot of thumb pointing/wagging going on for someone who says so little. Lots of fluff, no meat

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

She seems to be digging a deeper hole for herself as each day passes by.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join