It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extramarital affair with Kamala Harris? Former San Francisco Mayor, admits it happened

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Here's an interesting take. Hillary Clinton has been making noises about running for president again in 2020. Articles to this effect have begun appearing over the last few days.

Zero Hedge is suggesting that she had Willie Brown sabotage Kamala Harris by outing Harris as a literal whore to power.

Not coincidentally, we're also seeing articles smearing Bernie Sanders. They don't mention Joe Biden, but I'm sure Hillary has plans to make him unelectable. (If there's any truth to the "Creepy Uncle Joe" stuff, this won't be difficult at all.)

I was wondering why Willie decided to come out with this info... those of us who follow politics were long aware of it. However, I am sure the masses had no clue. I think it is one of two things:

1) Come out with the dirt now so it doesn't sting as much later when the campaigns are really under way. I think Elizabeth Warren is using the strategy. People's memories are short and since it has already been discussed now, it won't have as much impact later on as a "gotcha" revelation.

2) Someone goaded Willie Brown to kiss and tell. I really didn't see the point of him coming out discussing this other than he was trying to sabotage her.

I don't see this as killing Kamala's chances with her base, but the right is going to have a field day with memes.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
lol Kamala pouring on the BS bigtime on CNN 🤣 get ready for Hillary II and another $2 billion loss

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AtomicKangaroo

Monogamy is sooooo last century.

What is even older is prostitution & sleeping with
the married boss for a promotion.

Medieval.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Al Franken Senator, Nope nada sorry but I saw the woman being interviewed. I read her as being honest. So why did he resign? She was asleep on an Air Force Cargo plane when he groped her. Not part of the skit. I pulled the Wikileaks data because it was there. It did not include others who were skewered like the guy who owned the boat "Monkey Business"

www.cbsnews.com...

You are correct on Brett Kavanaugh as he got skewered by in my opinion; a liar. Christine Blasey Ford is not credible in my opinion. As a 16 year old I was sexually molested by two in a phone booth. I remember where, who, what day. location.

Yes, Wiki seems to be extremely slanted after reading your post. No Gary Hart and Brett Kavanaugh should not even be mentioned. He should sue Wiki in my opine.

edit on 29-1-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

May have had something to do with teaching someone how to play the harmonica and the student stopped going to practice?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The affair is hardly an issue.
If she was given advantage because of the affair - that is a problem.
Probably needs a Special Counsel to figure it out.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Here's an interesting take. Hillary Clinton has been making noises about running for president again in 2020. Articles to this effect have begun appearing over the last few days.

Zero Hedge is suggesting that she had Willie Brown sabotage Kamala Harris by outing Harris as a literal whore to power.

Not coincidentally, we're also seeing articles smearing Bernie Sanders. They don't mention Joe Biden, but I'm sure Hillary has plans to make him unelectable. (If there's any truth to the "Creepy Uncle Joe" stuff, this won't be difficult at all.)

...and right on cue, a video of Bernie Sanders at a drunken communist pow-wow in the Soviet Union in the 1980's has surfaced on Twitter.

T his Gateway Pundit article is reporting on it.

I think Zero Hedge has it nailed: Hillary is (figuratively) killing off her competition for the 2020 Democratic nomination. The old witch still thinks she can get elected.

She probably won't go after Elizabeth Warren because, as ZH noted, Warren is pretty much a walking joke after the Native-American-heritage fiasco. She still needs to take down Joe Biden, who currently is sitting atop the Democratic rankings for 2020.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Al Franken Senator, Nope nada sorry but I saw the woman being interviewed. I read her as being honest. So why did he resign? She was asleep on an Air Force Cargo plane when he groped her. Not part of the skit. I pulled the Wikileaks data because it was there. It did not include others who were skewered like the guy who owned the boat "Monkey Business"

Another time and place...

How do you grope someone through 1 inch of Kevlar plating? We all seen the picture and if you look at it he isn't even touching the vest, just playing around... I'm not going to suggest it is not distasteful by today's standards, but is that enough to ruin a person's career?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Brown, 84, pointed out that he also helped the careers of other prominent California Democrats, such as U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom and U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

Did Willie Brown just admit to being a switch hitter?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

This looks more like a WWW mud pit wrestling match as Mr. Brown has a history of helping many others in the DNC. Me wonders what else is in those San Francisco closets just waiting to come out. Stay tuned.

www.foxnews.com...

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past extramarital relationship with U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris in his weekly column Saturday, saying he may have boosted the presidential hopeful's career. "Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle. "Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco." Brown, 84, pointed out that he also helped the careers of other prominent California Democrats, such as U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom and U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

sounds like brown made the rounds....what can brown do for you?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Waterglass

Brown, 84, pointed out that he also helped the careers of other prominent California Democrats, such as U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom and U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

Did Willie Brown just admit to being a switch hitter?

It doesn't necessarily follow that he had sex with all of them. But he did confirm that he had an affair with Kamala Harris, and that she owes her government career to having put out for him.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So she believes in a barter system?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Willie B. Pimpin' apparently.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Willy had a government harem of ladies. Kamala wasn't the only concubine he supported via taxpayer funds.
One, he also knocked up...and had taxpayers support his love child too.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Willy had a government harem of ladies. Kamala wasn't the only concubine he supported via taxpayer funds.

Seems a bit hypocritical and anathema to the Left's PoundMeToo movement, ya?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Seems a bit hypocritical and anathema to the Left's PoundMeToo movement, ya?

I'm sure they'll be asking Juanita Broderick about her #MeToo moment any day now...

I still can't get over how quickly the Oprah 2020 talk died after Harvey Weinstein went down. I'll bet Oprah was supply Weinstein with starlets, and the Dems realized this would inevitably be discovered should Oprah run.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Its not about what Willie Brown can do for me. It's what Willie Brown can do for your country.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The Dems set the standards nationally so he had to go. Just like that Judge from Alabama and just like God got the boot and had to go from Charlotte in 2012. I mean if God has to go then surely Frank had to. Right? Also, wasn't the theme in 2016 that when someone said that when they go low we go high? Because of that he had to go.

Now back on point to Mrs. Harris. Simply that's not fair. I mean men cant complete as we didn't come with that OEM trim package as Mrs. Harris. I mean unless you want to go on hormones, loose some weight and wear high heels. Then again I don't know what the former mayor is into.

edit on 29-1-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 29-1-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24149837]Xtrozero[/post

Easy a reach around. Your a guy right?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Easy a reach around. Your a guy right?

More like a guy faking a slap in the balls and saying "made you flinch" would you call that groping... It is funny you said this point, but you need to finish it up...

The Dems set the standards nationally so he had to go...
They set the new standard and then want to apply it across anyone's full life span...

Some stupid picture of over a decade ago from a comic making a silly jester with zero actual touching, not even with the Kevlar plate and BAM! Groping!!! the term she used to describe the picture and one can see it was not so...

Not really wanting to debate old Al, I'm glad he is gone, BUT to protect events like what had happen to you, we need not to put something like this in the same bucket. To me it doesn't do you justice when stupid stuff is also labeled as real sexual assault etc.

edit on 29-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join