It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extramarital affair with Kamala Harris? Former San Francisco Mayor, admits it happened

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
How could Kamala be taken advantage of when she already had a big law degree ?

🤫

Lame argument.

How could a superior take advantage of a subordinate? It’s terrible, I know.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok. Just seems like the moral judgements are that the woman is a “slut” or “whore,” while men are...being men?

That was my “beef.”

Moral purity is only weaponized against “the other side” in politics, when there’s plenty extramarital affairs to go around. And where there are none, stories of depravity are invented and spread like herpes. It’s telling that standards for religiously pure marriages are only upheld for one’s enemies. I’m not saying that’s what you are doing, only that is a general trend.

That and everything being women’s faults somehow, with double standards etc.

Would you consider an employee having sex with their boss for a promotion/raise/lucrative government committee position(s)...an act of prostitution?

Also, what do we call the boss who offers a promotion/raise/lucrative government committee to a subordinate employee if they give them sex, but not without the sex??

I'm not sure I understand your question, AB.

I'll assume that you mean that when two people having an affair, with one subordinate to the other,...agree to engage in a scheme by which the taxpayers re then made to financially support their ongoing affair..BOTH are equally guilty of bilking the taxpayers.

I was being less specific and I think you know that.

What, in general, do we call that boss, especially if he’s a man? Not anything to do with billing anybody.
Any crude names come to mind?

No?

I was also being less specific...I hope you picked up on that.
Whether there are two men, two women, or a man and woman in this scenario...it shouldn't matter.

Bosses, whores, sluts, etc...can be male or female...or anything else gender-related.

Why would you assume the "boss" being a man would make any difference if two people are engaged in a scheme to knowingly bilk taxpayers to support their affair?
edit on 27-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

link   
Politicians are humans too....I think....so I would say they have affairs just like lots of other people do in the country and world.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
How could Kamala be taken advantage of when she already had a big law degree ?

🤫

One would think that Kamala was at that point more sophisticated and less vulnerable than say an intern being taken advantage of by say a President of the US.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Everyone knows of dirty office politics and sex is a big power move-for both men and women.

Harris' situation is interesting but not nearly as interesting as his exposing Pelosi and others.

This guy is old and maybe not really thinking clearly and the media is just eating it up.

The whole situation is disgusting. This is 2019-a bunch of dirty old men loving this story-those under 40, not so much.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Another source says the man in question was separated from his wife at the time and had been for many years prior to briefly dating Harris. Huh. That would be a new view on this.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
And this will be excused just like Trumps correct?

No..Candidate Trump had a plan and was likeable.

Kamala has/is neither.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Kamala Harris message to women: "You Have to GIVE Head...to GET Ahead."

I don’t believe that to be true, but it was funny

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
"Potty Mouth" Kamala Harris likes the word "Fu'ck", LOL.
dailycaller.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
New Kamala Harris "Action Doll" is TRENDING...
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It's time for Ms."#hertoo" to make a "choice" ...

It's either "President" or "Resident" 🤣

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
New Kamala Harris "Action Doll" is TRENDING...
twitter.com...

... available soon at all "downtown" locations 😎🤣

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

a reply to: Justso

Another source says the man in question was separated from his wife at the time and had been for many years prior to briefly dating Harris. Huh. That would be a new view on this.

That appears to be true.

The Associated Press
Saturday January 20, 2001

SAN FRANCISCO — Mayor Willie Brown says he’s going to be a dad again.
Carolyn Carpeneti, the mayor’s chief-fundraising coordinator, is pregnant with Brown’s child, the San Francisco Chronicle reported Friday. The baby girl is due in late April or early May.
Brown, 66, is known to enjoy going out on the town with female friends. He has been separated from his wife, Blanche, for 20 years, and said he does not plan to divorce or get remarried.
www.berkeleydailyplanet.com...

According to reports, Brown and Harris broke up shortly after he became mayor in 1996, so he was definitely separated at the time. Also, it appears their break up wasn't so smooth, and she wasn't about to let him slide on favors or corruption, one bit.

"The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I "so much as jaywalked" while she was D.A."

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: toms54
a reply to: Waterglass

So she's a slut.

I don't see how that's going to hurt her. Have you seen those women's marches?

And their circles!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

It seems that only women are considered morally “bad” in these circumstances.

Why is that?

Hmmm ok lets not call her a slut.

Would "repository" be a better description?

Just one look at Willie Brown gives me the er um..willies!
But seriously she couldn't find a real date?

She has terrible taste!

( no pun intented )
edit on 27-1-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I could say the same about Melania Trump.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Each to their own, but Melania is not a
hypocritical feminist who slept her way into a job.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Pffft. Sure, if you say so!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Waterglass

Let's not discuss marital values and politicians in the same context... there is no correlation whatsoever.

Politicians aren't elected because sexual innocence... we know this by now 😉

It isn't about that though. It's obviously about someone in a position of power selling some of that power to help them, and all they have to do to get some of that help is to sleep with that guy. And they did.

And this is the garbage we have in office running things today, entire subsequent generations of garbage people.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

They publicly dated for 2 years. That's more than just sleeping with someone, they had a relationship. What about the politicians that have publicly declared that if lobbyists don't give them money, they don't have that politicians ear. Or, the many times that Trump has claimed to have been paying politicians for years.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join