It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extramarital affair with Kamala Harris? Former San Francisco Mayor, admits it happened

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

I’m not advocating for affairs. I’m not approving of the behavior. I’m just saying that women are called “sluts” and “whores” and “skanks” for doing what men do, and men are not similarly judged. At least not often.

Both sides have positional power when it comes to sex though slightly different, so in the end they have different outcome. Women get labeled and men go to jail...lol Being a man I would take a label over jail...
edit on 27-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

And they're telling us she didn't even claim his "help" on her campaign finance documents? Isn't that a federal offense? Shouldn't a special counsel be appointed? Where is the 24/7 breathless/hysterical MSM coverage/speculation? Where is the litany of far-left elected officials claiming to have seen damning evidence of this continually-redefined "crime" ?

.....stupidest thing I've even written, yet our leftist "friends" have been pushing this precise narrative since the degenerate S.Clifford story "broke"

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: IAMTAT

Ok. Just seems like the moral judgements are that the woman is a “slut” or “whore,” while men are...being men?

That was my “beef.”

Moral purity is only weaponized against “the other side” in politics, when there’s plenty extramarital affairs to go around. And where there are none, stories of depravity are invented and spread like herpes. It’s telling that standards for religiously pure marriages are only upheld for one’s enemies. I’m not saying that’s what you are doing, only that is a general trend.

That and everything being women’s faults somehow, with double standards etc.

Would you consider an employee having sex with their boss for a promotion/raise/lucrative government committee position(s)...an act of prostitution?

Also, what do we call the boss who offers a promotion/raise/lucrative government committee to a subordinate employee if they give them sex, but not without the sex??

I'm not sure I understand your question, AB.

I'll assume that you mean that when two people having an affair, with one subordinate to the other,...agree to engage in a scheme by which the taxpayers re then made to financially support their ongoing affair..BOTH are equally guilty of bilking the taxpayers.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Blind Item #8
It is well known that this female politician who is being talked about as a possible future president started her career by having a relationship with a married senior politician in her state. For this, she was appointed to a number of part-time boards with hefty salaries. What isn’t so well known is the senior politician she had an affair with used to take her to swinger parties which were basically glorified orgies where she would engage in sex with large numbers of men and women. What not even she knows is there are compromising pictures of her at these orgies which is why senior leaders from her party are quietly trying to discourage her presidential ambitions and the leader of the other party, the current president, is very excited about running against her, her being her party’s nominee.
POSTED BY ENT LAWYER AT 8:45 AM

www.crazydaysandnights.net...

So...Orgy photos of Kamala Harris and Willie Brown may be waiting to surface.

2020 should be an interesting election. Hope she gets the nomination.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
San Francisco needs to re-evaluate the fruits of the poisonous trees 😎

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Trump was never "the gainer" in all those rumors 😎

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

So...Orgy photos of Kamala Harris and Willie Brown may be waiting to surface.

Yeah, already a bunch of toxic feminists in the ranks on the Dem side.

But this would take the cake for sure. Something tells me this is true
maybe KAM a Lah is trying to buy the pictures about now.

Hmmmm

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
So campaign season hasn't even started and the Democrats are already eating their own. All she need to do here is openly state that she believed that he had an open marriage. Problem solved. I'm sure though that who ever runs against her will be shoving this out there as an issue.

The real dip-shoe in this is Willy-B who admits to continuously running this type of situation while he was in office, and no one is going to be investigating any of the names he listed to see if he might be blackmailing them for political/monetary gains. I'm sure since many of these people are fairly big names in politics, and have been known to make strange decisions from time to time, that maybe this should be looked into as to what kind of influence Willy-B might still have on them.

It is strange though, that if an "Un-named" source said something like this about Trump, the MSM would be; "forget the stupid shutdown, lets roll 24/7 on this", but since it's about the Weinstein of the DNC let's ignore for now.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Would you consider an employee having sex with their boss for a promotion/raise/lucrative government committee position(s)...an act of prostitution?

I would consider it an abuse of power by her superior.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I would consider it an abuse of power by her superior.

But she was rewarded with a seat on the U.S. Senate, thanks to Brown's whole-hearted endorsement. As this article from 2018 explains, Kamala Harris "slept her way" to the Senate.

PlainTruth: www.plaintruth.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
And this will be excused just like Trumps correct?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
And this will be excused just like Trumps correct?

Without knowing the arrangement of the these peoples marriages, then yes it should. What shouldn't be ignored is if Willy-B has used this to maintain influence over the people that he "humped"...errr…"helped" on their political way.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Willie B. made a habit of giving his GFs lucrative government positions.
Harris wasn't the only one.

If that's true, he could get into trouble.

Yeah. He sounds like a regular Harvey Weinstein!

I didn't imply that....

But having a relationship with a subordinate opens you up to lawsuits if they get what can be perceived as special treatment.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: neo96

And they're telling us she didn't even claim his "help" on her campaign finance documents? Isn't that a federal offense? Shouldn't a special counsel be appointed? Where is the 24/7 breathless/hysterical MSM coverage/speculation? Where is the litany of far-left elected officials claiming to have seen damning evidence of this continually-redefined "crime" ?

.....stupidest thing I've even written, yet our leftist "friends" have been pushing this precise narrative since the degenerate S.Clifford story "broke"

"Like-Kind" adjustments 😀

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Why are women judged so differently than men? Why is it okay for men to have affairs but not women?

There does still exist major discrepancies in pay, opportunities etc. To get "ahead" (no pun intended) women have had to do all sorts of things that many people would judge as not moral or acceptable.

This is just more dirty politics.

Disgusting that the usually deep thinkers here are jumping so hard on this. Of course, she is a democrat so that makes her fodder for ATSers.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Rumors that the FBI is raiding Brown's lawyer's office !!😧

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Ok. Just seems like the moral judgements are that the woman is a “slut” or “whore,” while men are...being men?

That was my “beef.”

Moral purity is only weaponized against “the other side” in politics, when there’s plenty extramarital affairs to go around. And where there are none, stories of depravity are invented and spread like herpes. It’s telling that standards for religiously pure marriages are only upheld for one’s enemies. I’m not saying that’s what you are doing, only that is a general trend.

That and everything being women’s faults somehow, with double standards etc.

Also, what do we call the boss who offers a promotion/raise/lucrative government committee to a subordinate employee if they give them sex, but not without the sex??

I'm not sure I understand your question, AB.

I'll assume that you mean that when two people having an affair, with one subordinate to the other,...agree to engage in a scheme by which the taxpayers re then made to financially support their ongoing affair..BOTH are equally guilty of bilking the taxpayers.

I was being less specific and I think you know that.

What, in general, do we call that boss, especially if he’s a man? Not anything to do with billing anybody.
Any crude names come to mind?

No?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
How could Kamala be taken advantage of when she already had a big law degree ?

🤫

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I agree to a large degree with what you are saying.

I just want some of the guys here to see it, and it’s an uphill battle, for sure.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Does this really matter any more?

At one time, presidents and politicians would have affairs and it would ruin their career. The mere mention of sexual scandal, would be enough to halt a confirmation hearing to hold one if it was or was not the case. Even to the point where one of the main points in a presidential impeachment was where the sitting President got a blow job while in the oval office.
Senators have been shamed and forced to resign over sexual scandal.

And some here, are suggesting that the left is hypocritical over this issue, yet seemed to ignore a sitting president who has been married 3 times, cheating on all three. How a Supreme Court justice was accused of such, but no hearing was stopped over such, and only a simple investigation was done, and yet he still got the job.

How is a person having an affair 20 years ago, any different?

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join