It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extramarital affair with Kamala Harris? Former San Francisco Mayor, admits it happened

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:54 AM
link   
This looks more like a WWW mud pit wrestling match as Mr. Brown has a history of helping many others in the DNC. Me wonders what else is in those San Francisco closets just waiting to come out. Stay tuned.

www.foxnews.com...

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past extramarital relationship with U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris in his weekly column Saturday, saying he may have boosted the presidential hopeful's career. "Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle. "Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco." Brown, 84, pointed out that he also helped the careers of other prominent California Democrats, such as U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom and U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

edit on 27-1-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Let's not discuss marital values and politicians in the same context... there is no correlation whatsoever.

Politicians aren't elected because sexual innocence... we know this by now 😉

edit on 27-1-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

If You could find a "real journalist" in lieu of today's media of 'Propagating Propaganda' They could get to the bottom of all this crap in SF. It ALL really started after Harvey Milk got whacked by Dan White and Dan White got off on the "Twinkie Defense"

en.wikipedia.org...

This was when Feinstein was starting out and had a personal wealth of a couple hundred 1,000. Now She has a couple 100,000,000. See how many more 000s? Now check Her salary over that time. DO THE MATH!

This was shown that a very large City can be taken advantage of.

Then Feinstein & Pelosi brought those politics™ to EVERY ONE...

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Let's not discuss marital values and politicians in the same context... there is no correlation whatsoever.

so we can count on you to silence any left leaning folks who cry buckets over Trump's previous escapades?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Omg...that nasty fool banged Nancy AND Feinstein. Jeezus Christmas....that there is nasty.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

All People of the United States must follow law. I only added names because of ATS rules on use of graphic details so I kept it PG.

en.wikipedia.org...

Eric Massa, Representative (D-NY),
Mark Souder, Representative (R-IN),
Chris Lee, Representative (R-NY),
Anthony Weiner, Representative (D-NY),
Scott DesJarlais, Representative (R-TN),
Herman Cain (R) 2012 Republican presidential candidate,
Vance McAllister, Representative (R-LA),
Matthew P. Pennell (R),
Blake Farenthold, US Representative (R-TX)
Dennis Hastert, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives (R-IL),
Mike Webb (R) congressional candidate from Virginia,
Donald Trump (R), the 45th President of the United States,
Tim Murphy, Representative (R-PA),
Roy Moore U.S. Senate candidate in Alabama (R)
Al Franken Senator (D-MN),
Joe Barton (R-TX) US Representative,
John Conyers Jr. US Congressman (D-MI),
Trent Franks (R-AZ) US Representative,
Pat Meehan (R-PA) US
David Sorensen (R) White House Speechwriter,
Brett Kavanaugh (R) SCOTUS nominee
edit on 27-1-2019 by Waterglass because: added and revised

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I agree

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   
There is so much shudder and NOPE NOPE NOPE in that article...I think I need to go puke now.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

So she's a slut.

I don't see how that's going to hurt her. Have you seen those women's marches?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney

There are many more so read on.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: odzeandennz

so we can count on you to silence any left leaning folks who cry buckets over Trump's previous escapades?

Yes. I've said I was sick of the circus over and over...

It'd be harder to count the amount of US president which weren't involved in some sexual scandal than the opposite

We objectively seem to have no problems with this, the societal and political deviance we're accustomed to from eastern europe circa the mid 90s... we're now al those crazy countries into one.
edit on 27-1-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The committee has been able to find Mary Beth Corcoran (nee: O'Malley) that attended WispyAcres Camp with Donny Drumpf in 1959. Mrs. Corcoran stated that when the Boy/Girl Dance was originally scheduled for a Friday was moved to a Saturday, She felt that Mr. Drumpf used His influence w/Camp Counselor "J" (non-disclosure signed) that stated:

"Donny Drumpf asked Me to move the Dance from Friday to Saturday and due to this complainant was touched unwelcomely by Donny Drumpf as He had His right arm over Her shoulder..."

The complainant seeks $130k in damages...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Funny how #metoo works ain't it. #irony

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Willie B. sounds like the Harvey Weinstein of Democrat politics.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Come on now.

Infidelity is a CRIME.,

At least when it was the prez.

Now the shoes on the other foot.

Crickets.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
When he was mid-60's and she was maybe in her early 30's?
EWWWW!!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The difference being JFK, Trump, Clinton, etc. did not gain political power form having an affair, while Kamala Harris would not be in government without having an affair. Pure corruption.
edit on 27-1-2019 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
So Harris knew Willie B. had a wife and she didn't care...she f'd over a fellow woman too.

Ask any married woman in America, what they think of the woman her husband was boffin' at the office.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Didn't care about it with Trump. Don't care about her past

But I will say...brown and Harris together....bleach my eyes.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
So, I take it to mean she knew he was married.

About the only pass in my book anyone can hope to get while boinking someone else while still married is when both spouses know the marriage is so dead it's practically mummified (such as my parents' marriage, that one was DOA for years)

Otherwise, without knowing this guys marital history, I'm going to assume he screwed around behind the wife's back and the marriage was not in fact dead. Which, IMO, makes Harris a whore, and Brown a man-skank.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join