It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US/Venezuela/world

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
We have just entered a new phase in globalism.... a new method of getting the job done.
Start off first saying that I know nothing about Venezuela... never been there. Just what I read on the news. How factual it all is I have no idea. But I do know that Maduro was elected president.
I now see the world body giving themselves the authority to recognize who they choose....as the legitimate president of a sovereign nation..... and the USA is all on board with it.
On one hand you could argue that Maduro is oppressing people, information that you gathered from the media.. But that same media is saying the Pres.Trump is oppressing people.
You could also argue that Maduro stole the election and his election was illegitimate..... but that same media says the same thing about Donald Trump.
We already know, there are plenty of nations, that do not like the person we elected..... he is costing them billions of dollars. China is so unhappy that they are going through great lengths to prevent the kind of loss they saw other nations take.
I believe a precedent is being set right now in the world courts....and we may find ourselves voting between 2... UN approved presidential candidates... or have the results overruled, if we do not tread carefully.
Although I am a known Trump supporter (MAGA BABY!!!!).... I also understand that presidents come and go..... but global law stays forever.
edit on 27-1-2019 by Zimnydran because: Cause even with a spell checker ... I cant spell

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

A lot of people will die before any of that happens, I can guarantee you that.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Wrong thread
edit on 27-1-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Venezualens are leaving the country by the thousands which should be a big clue as to the true state of things over there. I do not see the same happening currently in the USA. When in doubt about the media i look to what the people are saying or doing the fact they are leaving i think speaks volumes

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: coldlikecustard
Venezualens are leaving the country by the thousands which should be a big clue as to the true state of things over there.

President Trump still hasn't reinstated the ban on domestic propaganda, which should be a big clue as to the accuracy of your information.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

US, Europe all claim to be democracies. OK, so who are they to tell Venezuela who their president should be?

Let them figure it out for themselves. Toppling governments is not spreading democracy.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I am in the uk i dont go by president trumps news like i said look towards what the people are doing not what any president or media are saying

top topics

join