It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the news media trying to break the US Presidents soul of his health

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

This may sound a bit strange, but the guy is no young chicken, all the pressure can and will do some brain damage to him.

I think we passed that point a long time ago.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The news media has conspired with Nancy Pelosi to bring about impeachment investigations.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

But don't worry. The President has a MOAB ready to drop on them, when the time is right.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: Metallicus
He is a brave man and worthy of our support. Can you imagine if that sack of crap Obama was forced to put up with half the BS Trump has had to endure? It’s sad that the traitors are working so hard against a man that is trying to secure the future of our nation.

Wow just wow!!! You really believe what you just wrote??

Incredible innit! turning the truth on it's head is just another rather twisted and nasty ploy....come to think of it, I don't think a day has passed when Trump hasn't used Obama as a punch ball, never mind the shiite Obama had to face when he was doing his job as POTUS.

You mean blame Bush for a meltdown started by Barny Frank and the dems who refused to put more regulation on Fanny Mae and Freddy Mac two years prior?
edit on 27-1-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
He has no soul. He’s a sociopath. a reply to: musicismagic

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

How do you know what a soul is?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Whatever it takes to keep the masses arguing and appatheitic, nothing is really changing for the average person's day to day.

This is all very deliberate, if the masses ever look at the world around them subjectively and come to the conclusion were all being screwed by a force separate to our own doing the gig is for them, that is the point the people collectively realise the game is not about the peons, it's about those that direct and control them.

When Trump won it gave us hope not to fear all had been lost and this country was finished. A real leader like Trump is what we need

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

I wish this mean poster creating topic negative to our President, would
slip in a puddle and hit their head on the pavement.

The media is mean, nasty, insane and idiotic, all coming from above
and their globalist overlords. They would do anything have Hillary in
the oval office but no, President Trump won in the face of voter
fraud, illegal voting, ect. from the trickbook used during elections
on both sides.

Yae for US and all who did fear all was lost, we have hope with our
president where the democrats and Hillary/Obama/Bush have a lot
to offer but all of it is dark and evil.

Please stop writing these threads negative to our president, it is
getting repetative and annoying.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It's part of the job, whoever you are.

Look at the before and after pictures of the presidents of the last 30 years. It's clear what got took out of them. The 24 hour spotlight, the 24 hour stress, the 3D chess both stateside and internationally, the people ready to take you down at the slightest chance. And this being ATS, God knows what you see in your briefings and the secrets you're bound to.

Whoever wants to be POTUS can have it.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2
All of the lies he tells on a daily basis, will catch up to him.

What if everything you think you know about the president was the result of lies?

The MSM is fighting you, your family, your freedoms, virtually everything you hold dear.

They are using LIES to do this and you are falling for them hook line and sinker.

Donald Trump may not be my choice ... but he happens to be god’s...

Kim Clement was a well known and respected evangelist/ prophet. In Redding, CA April 4, 2007 he gave a speech/sermon naming Trump, although not a praying man at the start, as God’s Trumpet, and would be placed in the highest office in the land.

“Listen to the word of the Lord, God says, ‘I will put at your helm for two terms a president who will pray, but he will not be a praying president when he starts. I will put him in office and then I will baptize him with the Holy Spirit and my power, says the Lord of Hosts. There will be a praying president, not a religious one. For I will fool the people, says the Lord. I will fool the people, yes I will.’” -- Kim Clement

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I actually respect Trump for not going crazy and doing something bad to the media because they are attacking him so bad mentally. He is still sane for the time being, if the media does drive Trump nuts, it will lead to legislation banning the press condemning any politician in the future. I think this policy will be put in place once the Democrats get back in the White house so it protects them.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

but he happens to be god’s.

Well I've said it often enough that the god who rules this world is the demiurge. So that would make sense. A country controlled by the MIC and a Fed reserve in the hands of private Bankers.

A country that invades other countries for loot and bullies its way around the world through countless wars.

A country that wages war to overthrow any other country that dares to go on the Gold Standard.

BTW you forget that the Rothschilds bankers were in bed with Trump?

How prophecies are interpreted are in the eyes of the beholder.

I mean, lets face it, the likes of Bush and the Clintons haven't exactly been held to account - Oh, I guess you will say thats for God to judge - no probs. hahahaha

Lets not even start talking about the dictators supported by the US/CIA.

According to all observed indicators it seems that crime does pay in this lifetime.

yeah god right, Trumps the man.....hahahaha....controlled opposition. And you fell for it.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
How prophecies are interpreted are in the eyes of the beholder.

Correct...

BUT...

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
BTW you forget that the Rothschilds bankers were in bed with Trump?

Have I now?

In summary, the fight is fixed, cheering for the losers is pointless...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Whatever it takes to keep the masses arguing and appatheitic, nothing is really changing for the average person's day to day.

Nothing is really changing unless the average person wants to wear a red hat.

In some cases just a red hat will trigger some idiot who watched just a bit of a news video. Even a red hat without any writing on it. A friend of mine who manages a bar located just off campus came by last night. She was telling me that the evening went sideways in the bar when some numbskull decided that a customer sitting at the bar in a red baseball cap was a "stealth Trump supporter" and decided to snatch off the cap and begin yelling about how stupid Trump supporters are.

Yeah, I know---alcohol----but stupidity plus alcohol equaled a trip to jail when this idiot refused to settle down and give the girl back her hat. Police shouldn't have to waste their time because----a red hat set off a foolish drunk kid!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

This is what happens when people let the media do the thinking for them, yeah well and alcohol.

I can't help but shake my head when I hear about people getting triggered because a Trump supporter is in the room. Really this is just a symptom of stupidity and intolerance. Welcome to the dumbing down of a nation.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I believe that believing everything you see on this dog and pony show is more likely to kill the populous or that they would die of heart attacks, long before the president or those on capital hill. Its all a show after all.

Really the problem with politics today is that it has become infested by a no consequence slap on the wrist nonsense and pandering to mindless masses. You know there was a time, not that long ago were half the # that was going on by some in office would not get them court-martialed or even a slap on the wrist. They would be facing either serious jail time, or hanging from a tree.

Its like a bunch of kids who were continuously lead to believe that they can just reach into the cookie jar and do what they please. And if they get caught? Well nothing to it, because there are no real penalties and recourse or any consequences to anything. Just bicker and play along, till the next episode. A free for all at the expense of the country.

Now as to what this has done to trump? Nothing much, this is the man who once body slammed Vince MacMahon on wrestelmania in the battle of the billionaires, in front of tens of thousands in seat, and millions at home. So you think the opinions of the media or random people on social media think, is going to even matter to him?

How silly is that. The opinions of the talking bubble heads is so beneath Trump that it may just not break a sweat for trump. He may be over-armed for this battle of talking bubble heads. As if it can be considered even a battle even.

Now as far as his presidency. Not really sure as I don't keep track of such things. He's no Andrew Jackson for sure, but it seems he may have more spine then a slew of other presidents that came before him. By the time Obama was done and out the door in his presedency he was looking like a stooped old man. Trump still seems to be Trump. So take that as you will.

Now Andrew Jackson, now there was a president. The only president in history were the body guards were not there to protect him, but to protect the people from him. We really need to bring dueling back, 90% of these issues could be solved by a simple duel, not years and years of constant middles pandering and arguing which goes nowhere.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy

I bet you are too but every detail of your life isnt being combed through for evidence for the last 3 years. Dont feel bad, the moral compass of leftists is so out of wack that most you wouldnt have lasted a month with that kind of scrutiny. So your in good company.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

hahaha memes is the best you've got to counterpoint words....well done long live Kek

As to Philip K Dick

"All of his work starts with the basic assumption that there cannot be one, single, objective reality", writes science fiction author Charles Platt. "Everything is a matter of perception. The ground is liable to shift under your feet

Much like your faith in the demiurge working in strange ways,

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well I've said it often enough that the god who rules this world is the demiurge. So that would make sense. A country controlled by the MIC and a Fed reserve in the hands of private Bankers. 

A country that invades other countries for loot and bullies its way around the world through countless wars. 

A country that wages war to overthrow any other country that dares to go on the Gold Standard. 

So what nations has America invaded since Trump took office? He ordered major military withdrawals from Syria and Afghanistan. Do you think all the Neocons and Defense Contractors of the M.I.C. are happy about that?

He's also publicly slammed the Fed many times and expressed interest in restructuring it. Has any other U.S. President ever even touched the Federal Reserve issue?

Just because you don't like the man's personality doesnt mean you can rightly attribute our past leaders' agendas to him.
edit on 28-1-2019 by AgarthaSeed because: Derp

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I bet you are too but every detail of your life isnt being combed through for evidence for the last 3 years. Dont feel bad, the moral compass of leftists is so out of wack that most you wouldnt have lasted a month with that kind of scrutiny. So your in good company.

Three years?????... you must be kidding, it's more like thirty years of digging before you even dare speak about Trumps antics.
I studied his antics from back ten years ago, as well as documented events going back much earlier, and even then I knew he was a slimey bastardo...not even thinking he would ever get backing for a presidential attempt but, you live in your dream world if that's what rings your bell.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Isn't Trump the healthiest president to ever hold office? Also if he's God's chosen then what does he have to be afraid of?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join