It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the news media trying to break the US Presidents soul of his health

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   
This may sound a bit strange, but the guy is no young chicken, all the pressure can and will do some brain damage to him. I do hope he has good advisors to watch what he should see and read these days.
President is the first American Leader for the Americans that I have seen in my lifetime. No President has had the balls to stand up what is right for the common sense of the health of its (this) nation.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

His determination is one of the main reasons we elected him.

No POTUS in history has taken this kind of abuse.

Trump takes it with a smile.

.....and it triggers them even more

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Whatever it takes to keep the masses arguing and appatheitic, nothing is really changing for the average person's day to day.

This is all very deliberate, if the masses ever look at the world around them subjectively and come to the conclusion were all being screwed by a force separate to our own doing the gig is for them, that is the point the people collectively realise the game is not about the peons, it's about those that direct and control them.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:52 AM
link   
😲
Are you implying trump is weak??
In need of a safe space?
A comforting bag of hamberders?
How very dare you!

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   
He is a brave man and worthy of our support. Can you imagine if that sack of crap Obama was forced to put up with half the BS Trump has had to endure? It’s sad that the traitors are working so hard against a man that is trying to secure the future of our nation.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I don't know if it is bravery or just a different perspective.

He knew this would happen. It is enemy propaganda. I would be having fun with tweets as well.

And what of the ending when the vast majority have woken. He will have the taste of a sweet victory.

P

(post by ErrorErrorError removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Trump thrives in this scorched earth environment. He welcomes it. We relishes it. The dimwit democrats haven't figured out yet that the best way to beat Trump in 2020 is to stop making 2020 about Trump. I mean, this lesson should have been learned after the 2016 election. The DNC conspired with the media to prop up Trump as a pied piper candidate to destabilize the Republican primaries -- but they didn't count on Trump blowing back on them and de-stabilizing the entire 2016 election and winning the damn thing. And yet now, somehow, they are quite literally doing the very same thing and expecting a different result. The sheer ignorance of these people is astounding.

I've said this before, but I guess it bears repeating: Trump serves no ideological god. He is an opportunist by nature. If you want Trump to go away then stop providing him with the opportunities to linger. Trump doesn't care if you're saying good things about Trump or bad things about Trump. As long as you are talking about Trump then he has something to work with.
edit on 27-1-2019 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
This may sound a bit strange, but the guy is no young chicken, all the pressure can and will do some brain damage to him. I do hope he has good advisors to watch what he should see and read these days.
President is the first American Leader for the Americans that I have seen in my lifetime. No President has had the balls to stand up what is right for the common sense of the health of its (this) nation.

I think the man thrives off pressure. Sure he is not young but he has survived worse than this. He took on the presidency and this has fueled him.

I think the guy needed something more tantalizing and he's got it. He doesn't expect full sails and following winds. The more criticism and stonewalling gives him the energy both physically and mentally to carry on.

He won't end up looking like Skeletor as a previous leader did.

My thoughts and response,

kind regards,

bally

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Well, I'd bet Honest Abe would disagree

edit on 27-1-2019 by lakenheath24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
He is a brave man and worthy of our support. Can you imagine if that sack of crap Obama was forced to put up with half the BS Trump has had to endure? It’s sad that the traitors are working so hard against a man that is trying to secure the future of our nation.

Wow just wow!!! You really believe what you just wrote??

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

Believe it or not, us in the silent majority....we all believe it.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Well, I'd bet Honest Abe would disagree

Abe is a strong leader, how dare you think otherwise.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Not sure if that was sarcasm or not but did you read the comments I replied to?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

His determination is one of the main reasons we elected him.

No POTUS in history has taken this kind of abuse.

Trump takes it with a smile.

.....and it triggers them even more

The news overseas see him as a man for its nation's people, yet the american news show him as their worst enemy for their freedom in america, such bs as i see it from afar.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

The news media would kill him outright if they could get away with it.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Attention:

This thread is NOT in the Political Mud Pit forum.

Adjust your behavior.

ABSOLUTELY NO POLITICAL TROLLING ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF THE POLITICAL MUD PIT!

You have been warned.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Incredible innit! turning the truth on it's head is just another rather twisted and nasty ploy....come to think of it, I don't think a day has passed when Trump hasn't used Obama as a punch ball, never mind the shiite Obama had to face when he was doing his job as POTUS.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Yeah, we do. I do. My friends do.

Come on out, looking a little small and tad silly in that echo chamber of yours 😌

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

All of the lies he tells on a daily basis, will catch up to him. The man does it to himself. Is the media not supposed to report what is going on? Stone is saying the same thing, Manafort, Cohen, and Flynn said. In the end he will tell all, to save himself.

Jr, will be next.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join