It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Trudeau Says Be Wary About Immigration Fear Mongering During 2019 Election

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Justin Trudeau Says Canadians Should Be Wary Of 'Fear-Mongering' About Immigration During 2019 Election

Justin Trudeau is warning voters to be wary of fear-mongering about immigration, suggesting the issue will be a hot-button issue during the federal election campaign this fall.

The prime minister made the prediction Thursday during a town hall meeting in northern New Brunswick, where a young Syrian refugee thanked him for allowing her family to come to Canada.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Justin Trudeau and The Canadian's Pro Open Border/Embrace policy becomes under scrutiny after arrests were made in a terror plot investigation by both the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and FBI.

Rather then acknowledging the issues at the immigration issues.
Justin Trudeau went in a attack mode by claiming to the Canadians that they should be wary of Fear Mongering about Immigration.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
He is stupid and hates the shadow that follows him in his fkn life.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

"Diversity. Its a form of entropy."
-Justin Trudeau

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Canada should be given to the Russians and or the Chinese, at least they are honest enough to tell the people "you morons don't mean jack shtte to us in power".

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Canada should be given to the Russians and or the Chinese, at least they are honest enough to tell the people "you morons don't mean jack shtte to us in power".

We had to endure 8 years of the worst POTUS in American history with Obama. It is not fair to cast stones at our Canadian brothers as they endure their own weak and cowardly leader. He cares little for his constituents much as the Democrats in the US don’t care about the citizens that they are supposed to represent.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It matters nothing at all for Justin to give warnings about fears on immigration...
Actually there is absolutely nothing he can say or promise to do to see him re elected as Prime Minister...
His father was an issue for Canada and caused long lasting problems...
But Justin is a complete embarrassment and will not be tolerated for one second longer than need be...
Canadians are counting the minutes till we can say good bye to this buffoon and make a speedy recovery...

I see many Canadians singing at his campaign, it will sound a lot like this...

Naaaah na na na
Na na na na
Hey hey hey
Goodbye

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This election is going to be horrible, so much of americas filth has made it's way into Canadian politics. We were able to beat it back last time, but I worry that the brainwashing is beginning to work on people here. I just hope that we can avoid becoming a nation afraid of its own shadow like what has happened to america.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
This election is going to be horrible, so much of americas filth has made it's way into Canadian politics. We were able to beat it back last time, but I worry that the brainwashing is beginning to work on people here. I just hope that we can avoid becoming a nation afraid of its own shadow like what has happened to america.

20 years too late for that. It started with Harper...now Trudeau's just been twisting the knife deeper for years.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Harper was the worst, he destroyed the conservative party.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

That should be his opponents election propaganda.
Not because it’s slanderous, but because it’s 100% true

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Yep. Trudeau wasn’t voted in, Harper was just voted out.
Who knew that Trudeau could screw it up this badly in just a couple of years....

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Also he made HST tax hurting ordinary Canadians.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Isn't Americans crossing their southern border a legitimate threat?

We could destabilize their culture.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Trudeau is not a real Canadian in my eyes.

Most people I know struggled with student loans,had minimum wage jobs to get by and disagreed with our government,no matter who was running....because we all knew they just waste and spend and don't care.

The politicians are useless feeders at the trough, he is no different.

The media told me years before he became PM, that he was going to become PM....to me it is that much of a joke.

How many crap jobs has he had?
How much experience does he have as a fellow Canadian, without the silver spoon in his mouth??

THAT is why he is out of touch and looks foolish.
I've been jumped at 3 AM by Somalians with no English skills...has he??

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun
I agree.

I also understand Ontario's PM Doug Ford is not doing any favors what he has done to Students by cutting OSAP, eliminating opportunities for young people.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Me thinks the majority of this virtue signalling is from people who have never lived in a community where the majority are immigrants with vast cultural and societal standards.

The fact is most of these white liberals live in a bubble. 2 weeks inside a predominantly migrant community they would be singing a different tune. Numerous studies have been done showing this effect.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I think you missed the point.

this virtue signalling
these white liberals

I don't speak that language so moving on.

This isn't about immigrants coming in.
Its about the WRONG ones coming in and its also about being told that any questions we have about it, would be shot down automatically as fear mongering.
I would like to say we don't have thought police but we do....well, they try.

Canada's culture IS BEING MULTICULTURAL and we are PROUD of that!!
Have you ever been to Canada?

I love being able to go to a restaurant from most countries and having the priviledge of trying their food.
What I don't love is someone breaking into my home and eating my food uninvited....big difference.

When you take people from countries that have no government or laws and bring them here, what do you think happens?
Look at my example...fighting 3 Somalians at 3am over a cigarette?

What this is about, is an incompetent government not capable of making those decisions, while telling us to not question it, because it is fear mongering.
Having a guy with less experience as a real Canadian than my fingernail clippings, lead the way, is patronizing and arrogant.

We love immigrants....we just want the educated ones who have something to offer our society.
Our government doesn't seem capable enough to handle the task of bringing the ones in who will not be a burden to the system and to society.

Omar Kadr comes to my mind and probably many others as well.

I think you are waaaaay off the mark on this, so I will respectfully disagree with you.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: JAY1980

I think you missed the point.

this virtue signalling
these white liberals

Canada's culture IS BEING MULTICULTURAL and we are PROUD of that!!
Have you ever been to Canada?

Multiculturalism isn't what Canada's Culture. That's silly. You still have a unifying culture of purely Canadian things. Allowing people to immigrate is a fine thing, but dont make the assumption that all you are is just the sum of all the rest of the worlds cultures.

If that were the case, you'd already be part of America if you didn't care about your unique Canadian Culture. You have more than just Multiculturalism . Stop drinking the koolaid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join