It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What should be Trump's next big project?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Two possibilities.

Building a wall around Nancy Pelosi.
Or...
Figuring out how to file Chapter 11 articles for the whole United States Of America Government, without paying off debtors.

He's pretty good at that second one, I think we have a solid shot.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
a reply to: BlueJacket

I have a disability Blue Jacket that makes Spelling and other forms of written and verbal communications difficalt. I do my very best to cope with this disability and spend double if not triple the amount of time most ordinary people do composing my written work so as not to subject others to my issues. And finally I use all the current technology to help with my problems.

However all of these things are not perfect and spelling errors always remain in my work products. You should see what it looks like when I don't take this time or use current technology.

But the fact that I can not be perfect in this field of activity does not mean I will run away from it. That would be me letting my disability win.

And when I encounter small minded people who make themselves feel better by putting other people, people who might have disabilities, down I will not run away from them. That would be me letting the bigots and bullies of the world win.

I am glad you don't want to respond to my post; I don't want to spend my time conversing with a bigot. I just wish you'd have saved both our time and didnt respond at all;.

I may not agree with you politically but I have mad respect for you.
Go you on not letting a disability hold you back.
IMO Trump should step down and let Pence take over as to save face. Even if he did nothing wrong his former company would benefit from this in the future.
Caving on the wall will loose him some of his base. So just count the losses and move on.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Thanks

I wasn't really going with the angle of what would be best for Trump. On that line of thinking I would agree that it would be best for him to step down. Frankly I don't know why he took the job in the first place.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat
Call it a day and resign
save tax payer's money
on future impeachment proceedings

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Allaroundyou

Thanks

I wasn't really going with the angle of what would be best for Trump. On that line of thinking I would agree that it would be best for him to step down. Frankly I don't know why he took the job in the first place.

Narcissism can be the only explanation because he did not push the nuke button yet.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Cozying up to a “dictator-for-life” in a country that has a non-extradition policy regarding the US.

Quickly.

Just saying, “Having, and not needing, is better than needing, and not having”!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Yea, clearly, but what form did the Narcissism?

"I'm better than everyone else so it's ok to fleece them"

Or

"Many America really needs positive changes; And since I'm the smartest guy out there it's my civic duty to be president"

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

a reply to: InTheLight

Yea, clearly, but what form did the Narcissism?

"I'm better than everyone else so it's ok to fleece them"

Or

"Many America really needs positive changes; And since I'm the smartest guy out there it's my civic duty to be president"

Yea, let the smartest guy or gal take on the pro or con, it's been done before so that I am noticing...time for you young people to make your world the way you want it.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
Based on his track record, I would hope that he tries to make congressional limits limitless.
Then he will be shot down and we will finally get congressional limits.

Then he should say that marijuana should never be legalized at the federal level. Then, he will get slapped down with full legalization.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Build the damn wall.

Until it's standing, there is no "move on."

Build the damn wall.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord
Gun control

LMAO,
Could you imagine? Trump comes out in favor of major restrictions, contrarian dims come out pro-gun, in a month they would be saying EVERYBODY needed a machine gun in their cabinet and an F35 in their garage.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
A Wall around the entire US territories, I mean, logical right, don't half do this Trump. you want to build a fortress, why ignore all the other places, why focus only on Mexico,

If you are going to MAGA, we want a MAGA fortress!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Looking for a new job... this appointment ends soon

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hmm let me think about this... Owe, but of ofcourse!

Term limits say 4 years for (all) elected officials as after 4 they seem to gain mass wealth and lose their selves and we being caring Americans don't want that any longer!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

building the biggest bestest rocket every made ever
then launching himself into the sun!

best project ever no one will ever beat him ever !

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You think he has lost on the wall? HAHAHAHA!!

Did you not know there has already been 1.6 Billion appropriated for the wall and that it has already been under construction for a long time now?

The wall will be finished wether the democrats vote for funding or not. President Trump will declare a national emergency to get the rest of the funding and get the rest of the wall built. Don't you worry, the wall is here!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Infrastructure, infrastructure, infrastructure.

We need it for multiple reasons.

Plus is would be near impossible for Pelosi to say no to.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

So far all I've heard Pelosi say is "no." I don't think she knows any other words.

Isn't a wall considered infrastructure?

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1   >>

join