It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new book Mothman's Vengeance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

written August 2018, I just found out about

Amazon review:

Mothman's Vengeance offers a new perspective on an ancient Shawnee curse and ongoing mystery. When New York Detective Richard Cooper is found brutally murdered, Point Pleasant police search diligently for clues but come up empty-handed. As Richard's only son Michael presses the police, he begins to remember childhood nightmares of a red-eyed spectre. Then he learns his estranged mother was killed by a hit and run driver. As strange happenings and disturbing phone calls mount around Michael and his young family, the mystery deepens. Safe only within the walls of his ancestral home, Michael must find the clue that will release the curse that has killed generations of his forebears....

amazon site: www.amazon.com...

I not affiliated with any of the above

as a longtime Mothman follower I definitely plan to get this
anyone heard of / read?

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
from amazon

"Mothman's Vengeance offers a new perspective on an ancient Shawnee curse and ongoing mystery. When New York Detective Richard Cooper is found brutally murdered, Point Pleasant police search diligently for clues but come up empty-handed. As Richard's only son Michael presses the police, he begins to remember childhood nightmares of a red-eyed spectre. Then he learns his estranged mother was killed by a hit and run driver. As strange happenings and disturbing phone calls mount around Michael and his young family, the mystery deepens. Safe only within the walls of his ancestral home, Michael must find the clue that will release the curse that has killed generations of his forebears"

Looks like a supernatural fantasy type novel,sounds an interesting read

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

I take it you have read the mothman prophecies

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: ElGoobero

I take it you have read the mothman prophecies

yes several times

one of my favorites