It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is Intentionally Triggering the Anti-BorderWall Screwballs.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Cartel violence is bumping up against the U.S. border with greater frequency.

Latest Example: www.breitbart.com...

Democrats want to remove our border barriers, so these hoodlums can spill over into the USA?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I believe a major overhaul of the current system is required, the only way I see it changing is by removing the incentives for profiteering at leadership level, reducing the cartels income"ie legalize weed" and crack down on border guards doing the wrong thing, there are like 20000 border guards that is no easy task.

I think it's a terrible idea to import the majority of foods, more effort needs to be put into farming in the U. S.

Yes I'm aware only a percentage of illegals work the farms, I'm also aware that the vast majority of illegals in the country come from other ports of entry, the southern border has garnered attention because cheetohlini has made it front page news.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I believe a major overhaul of the current system is required, the only way I see it changing is by removing the incentives for profiteering at leadership level, reducing the cartels income"ie legalize weed" and crack down on border guards doing the wrong thing, there are like 20000 border guards that is no easy task.

I think it's a terrible idea to import the majority of foods, more effort needs to be put into farming in the U. S.

Yes I'm aware only a percentage of illegals work the farms, I'm also aware that the vast majority of illegals in the country come from other ports of entry, the southern border has garnered attention because cheetohlini has made it front page news.

You are the definition of the op!
Lol
Calm down
Trumps wall is going to get built whether we like it or not. He is winning this one.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

That's why I asked you if you would be for increased funds for officials to get Illegals and the people who employ them illegally. As you have said it's not going to be painless. If we are serious about all of this we have to shut off the means of entry first and then deal with the Illegals here second. We would do some sort of path for those here who haven't don't anything else illegal, but we have to have them come out of the shadows or face the consequences.

We need a comprehensive immigration reform in addition border security and dealing with visa overstays. Yes it will be hard and difficult

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

You are the definition of the op!
Lol
Calm down
Trumps wall is going to get built whether we like it or not. He is winning this one.

A wall of sorts has been being built for over a decade it isn't all of a sudden a national emergency

edit on 27-1-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Yep, you clearly see that this issue has many facets and yes things need to change...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, none of us here hasn't said it's a lot of different factors that have to be dealt with.

Step 1, as it's always been, is stopping the flow of new illegals. If we don't do that, all the reforms in the world won't matter.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Most people, including the air-heads in local news markets, have no clue that "Trump's wall" is being constructed. And, they erroneously believe that Nancy will not allow "Trump to get his wall".

So... to be fair, are you saying the reference to the funding bill that is funding this ongoing wall construction that specifically precludes 'Trump's Wall' (the prototypes that he was looking at/approved) was false?

It didn't sound to me like this was a wall anywhere close to what would be considered 'Trump's Wall'.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No , but it is immoral to impede asylum seekers or children who are weak from a dessert crossing.

The wall will work on the weak.

The strong, who will be the criminals, will find a way around it.

No it isn't. And it isn't because they aren't asylum seekers, they are economic leeches. Asylum seekers can go to an American embassy in their home country, there is absolutely no need to trek anywhere.

Besides all that the International laws on seeking asylum are very clear. And these leeches are not following even those laws and regulations.

They have absolutely no rights to anything.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: carewemust

He won't get more money for nonsense.

He already has it and can use it at any time. Go read the spending bill he was "forced" to sign last year.

Lots of really, really interesting stuff in that document.

He has the cash, he has the will and he will use both here very shortly.

The US Army Corps of Engineers does excellent work. They'll have the border work done in no time

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

From several of the responses on this thread , it dang well worked.

Considering many of you are losing the plot over not getting the wall, it's fair to say that is screwball behavior ,agreed.

Who is "you" ?
I dislike folks grouping folks
Especially when they do not know them
Sounds "racist" (in the definition of today's world) especially here in the southern US
So again I ask , who is "you" ?

You as in the people jumping up and down demanding this wall like its some kinda fix for the problems facing the USA today.

Only Stalinists like you think that the right thinks the wall will solve all the problems in the USA.

I'd say that it's less than 5%of the right that thinks that while it's a solid 100% of the left that believes the whole right buys into that.

It's a Leftist fallacy. The Wall is one part of a broader plan to try and fix the mess.

Get smarter.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: carewemust

But nothing could pull on bleeding heart strings like children being drug thru the desert by one arm, past rattlesnakes and gila monsters.

What about children who lost their Mom and/or Dad because Illegal Alien Pedro was driving drunk?

What about all the children that lost their parents to drunk driving that were citizens ?

That's tragic.

What's even more tragic is losing someone to a drunk driver that should have never been in the country.

One situation is tragic.

The other is completely preventable.

See the difference? Nah of course you don't.

Hint- it's because you are a partisan hack.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

And what are you?

When you say stuff like this..you are not credible.

I'd say that it's less than 5%of the right that thinks that while it's a solid 100% of the left that believes the whole right buys into that.

edit on 29-1-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Considering many of you are losing the plot over not getting the wall, it's fair to say that is screwball behavior ,agreed.

Who is "you" ?
Sounds "racist" (in the definition of today's world) especially here in the southern US

You as in the people jumping up and down demanding this wall like its some kinda fix for the problems facing the USA today.

Hello? "This wall" was started in 2007, and will be completed during President Trump's watch.

Hello, drink drivers kill indiscriminately, it's been happening since cars and alcohol....

Hello, legal citizens are punished and the family gets some sort of closure.

The scumbags you defend flee back to Mexico leaving a dead citizen in their wake and a shattered family with no closure.

All because you and your party need the votes.

Now that's some real sick in the head stuff right there.

Anyone against the wall is:

Pro Corporate slavery of brown people.
Pro sex trafficking
Pro Cartel
Pro human trafficking
Etc
Etc
Etc

Which one of those is your personal reason for not wanting a wall? I'm guessing it's the first one.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

He is not American..maybe, it's just like..his opinion man!!

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Who is "you" ?

So , you do group from ignorance
I am peacefully sitting in my chair
Your posts lead me to wonder who is jumping up and down

It may not be a cure for ALL issues , but it is a start.

What is exactly your concern on a building of a wall (which is already partially walled) between the US and Mexico ?
Hopefully I do not get a weird answer as it seems is all I have been getting when asking that question.

Look I know this is hard for you. Its OK though take a deep breath and try and focus.

There has always been an issue with the southern border, since it was an issue your elected representatives have been using it for financial gain, nothing has changed other than your current president whipping the gullible base into a frenzy.

You just owned yourself pal. Nice self burn.

Trump is the first one actually trying to do something about it. You correctly state that in the past it's been used for financial gain bit then slander the one politician that is actually trying to do something about it.

Well done.

Basically you just tried to give yourself a high five and punched your own face instead.

*80's slow clap*

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

There's not a lot of point replying to that member it just results in copious amounts of barely lucid dribble.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

A big issue is that farmers are reliant on the illegals to remain viable, farmers are important. I should point out though that's only one of many issues when looking at the issues with illegals crossing over.

I am not an advocate of either open borders or letting illegals come and go as they please, i just realise there is no simple fix, my opinion of the wall is it not really a fix, it's like putting a band aid on a gaping wound and thinking its helping.

What a load of crap.

Farmers in Canada don't need illegals to remain viable. What a load of leftist propaganda BS.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

And what are you?

When you say stuff like this..you are not credible.

I'm a Canadian Liberal. What are you?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

It's an idiotic opinion bereft of facts or common sense.

And regardless of his nationality, in this discussion and every other discussion the Democrat Party IS his party as he never criticizes the Democrats or any Leftist issue.

Got it?

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join