It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is Intentionally Triggering the Anti-BorderWall Screwballs.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: carewemust

But nothing could pull on bleeding heart strings like children being drug thru the desert by one arm, past rattlesnakes and gila monsters.

What about children who lost their Mom and/or Dad because Illegal Alien Pedro was driving drunk?

What about all the children that lost their parents to drunk driving that were citizens ?

Yes..it's tragic, no matter who the murderer is.

Yes that's right, however until I see threads from you calling it out I have no choice but too assume you only care about the deaths caused by illegals.

Have you not seen my posts regarding the tragic murders of innocent Chicago children by gang bangers?

I did, however there was no wall suggested as a fix, considering citizens are causing more chaos than illegals it seems the focus on illegals may be counter productive.

Criminals and Criminal activities that threaten our nation at its borders, falls under the purview of Homeland Security, and other Federal departments.

President Trump offered Chicago federal manpower assistance, but it was declined. All the crooked politicians wanted were federal dollars...taxpayer dollars.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: Gothmog

I'm not against the wall I simply believe there are far more effective ways, as well as cost affective solutions to the issue.

Like...

I've mentioned it before but OK, hold your representatives to account, stop them from profiting from this and you will be well in your way.

Blaming the peons in the game for losing is pointless and will fix nothing.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

I'm not against the wall I simply believe there are far more effective ways, as well as cost affective solutions to the issue.

Like...

I've mentioned it before but OK, hold your representatives to account, stop them from profiting from this and you will be well in your way.

You do not have an answer to the question "what have you got against the wall" do you ?
Politicians , peons , whether I am jumping up and down or not is not the point.
You make the 3rd person I have asked that question to tonight.
And not one answer between the three.
I am saying none of the 3 have an answer. Not a legitimate one .
Ending conversation

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

But nothing could pull on bleeding heart strings like children being drug thru the desert by one arm, past rattlesnakes and gila monsters.

What about children who lost their Mom and/or Dad because Illegal Alien Pedro was driving drunk?

What about all the children that lost their parents to drunk driving that were citizens ?

Yes..it's tragic, no matter who the murderer is.

Yes that's right, however until I see threads from you calling it out I have no choice but too assume you only care about the deaths caused by illegals.

Have you not seen my posts regarding the tragic murders of innocent Chicago children by gang bangers?

I did, however there was no wall suggested as a fix, considering citizens are causing more chaos than illegals it seems the focus on illegals may be counter productive.

Criminals and Criminal activities that threaten our nation at its borders, falls under the purview of Homeland Security, and other Federal departments.

President Trump offered Chicago federal manpower assistance, but it was declined. All the crooked politicians wanted were federal dollars...taxpayer dollars.

President Trump is one of those crooked politicians, he flies under the banner of MAGA while having his trinkets that sell worldwide made in sweatshops in foreign countries avoiding taxes and living wages.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

When is a wall not about a wall? When it is the opening volley in another campaign promise...Drain the Swamp.

I have of late mentioned adjournment of the House. Why? Because it will infuriate all the correct people. Notice how no one has remotely tried to debate or even just call me out on it. Adjournment is the political equivalent of big daddy Trump putting the unruly kid in the corner for a time out. If it happens, and it could happen over something as simple as the SOTU uninvited grandstanding, first hit would be 30 days for Pelosi to think about it. Now with Pelosi such a 30 spot will just get her back up enough to refuse on their return. So, boom 90 days. If that wasn’t enough, Trump can put the screws by cutting Congressional expense funds $944,677 for staff and allocations for offices which averages out to $1.2 million per Representative per year.

Losing the lease on offices will fire her up just enough to cause...180 day adjournment of the House. And Trump can say that if State wish to hold special elections to recall and replace their Representatives he will consider calling the House back to order before the 180 days are up. But at the same time, announce that if the House still acts at an impasse after a full 180 days, the adjournment will be for one year. Which by my calculations would be reseated about three weeks before the traditional October Recess for re-election campaigning.

Special elections removing career politician beforehand or the General Election removing career politicians in 2020, Trump will have drained the swamp. And gained enough supporters for an easy 2020 victory.

All by taking advantage of Nancy Pelosi’s vindictive nature for spoiling her European Vacation during the shutdown. I play a little bit of 4D Chess myself. Have for years.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Like...

You do not have an answer to the question "what have you got against the wall" do you ?
Politicians , peons , whether I am jumping up and down or not is not the point.
You make the 3rd person I have asked that question to tonight.
And not one answer between the three.
I am saying none of the 3 have an answer. Not a legitimate one .
Ending conversation

That's right you're ending the conversation because you know damn well that the corruption can only be stopped at leadership level, you know damn well that focusing on the illegals does nothing to fix the crux of the issue.

Either you are complicit in furthering this agenda or perhaps simply unable to grasp the bigger picture...
edit on 27-1-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I have. More than once. I'm still pro-wall.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: InTheLight

He may be "Stone" walled.

I like the idea of concrete

I like the idea of you guys becoming adults, our stocks depend upon it.

I like the idea of less crime, less drugs and less murders in our country.

I'll worry about stocks after that, since they will naturally go up.

Just an opinion from a financially free adult...

All what you said is factored into to that...did you want to tell us all that you are financially free and not using the money to do any good for the world? Just asking.

I donate 10% of my gross yearly to charities that I feel will help.

Yourself?

What exactly does 10% represent, specify.

Last year $14,500 and change.

Yourself?

Don't expect an answer mate. Sad you got pressured into supplying your actual donation. In the Light dude will get off on that.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

I play a little bit of 4D Chess myself. Have for years.

But can you play 67D chess like President Trump does?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Like...

No offense, but your response to that question is far too vague. You need specifics on how you would secure the southern border.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

I would fair alright except for buying people off (not a billionaire) and having them shot (no private security nor Secret Service). I can’t even swing a FN Five-Seven right now. So Trump might win on the extras. But I won’t be distracted by the covfefe gambit.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Updated Numbers:

Why does Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer not care about this?!

We are not even into February and the cost of illegal immigration so far this year is $18,959,495,168. Cost Friday was $603,331,392. There are at least 25,772,342 illegal aliens, not the 11,000,000 that have been reported for years, in our Country. So ridiculous! DHS

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

30 house Democrats just sent a letter to Nancy Pelosi urging her to enable continued wall Construction.

mobile.twitter.com...

They need her approval to vote Yes?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Do they really need her?

She is toxic. She's all about Big Donor money (cartels? human traffickers? Open Society Foundation?) and they lick her boots to get it on the downstream.

But, they are going to find out that The American People have had enough of Nancy, and if they want to be re-elected, they better ditch her. Why do you think she is tweeting like a mad woman about President Trump and Putin?

Look there, not here.

She's toast.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

The wall wont fix the corruption that has enabled this use of illegal migrants as work horses, these people are literally tied to the economy .

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Why even post a reply such as that? So you obviously don't have a clue as how to solve the issue of securing the southern border or stemming the flow of illegal immigrants.

Why should we even consider your opinion when you can't elaborate on a topic you seem to think you know a lot about when you post such nothingness?

What will fix the corruption you speak of?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Holding your elected representatives to account, removing the incentives for border security to take bribes as well remove the cartels influence. Legalize MJ, work with central and south American governments to try and stabilize their countries so people don't need to flee .

There's no easy fix, it will be long and hard, it will require many sacrifices including an overhaul of how farmers operate near the southern border, the reason I don't type out long winded replies is because the majority of the time I'm dealing with some dullard that cant see past we need duh wall!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Why not do all of those as well as a Wall/Barrier to entry and everify, drones, sensors ect?

Would you be for more manpower to conduct raids on farms to deport those here illegally working and fine businesses that didn't follow already established work laws? Your main contention is that we employ illegals illegally and that should stop, right? If there wasn't work here for illegal, we wouldn't have the problem?

Correct me if that is not your stance.

Are you for not letting people enter or stay in our country Illegally?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

A big issue is that farmers are reliant on the illegals to remain viable, farmers are important. I should point out though that's only one of many issues when looking at the issues with illegals crossing over.

I am not an advocate of either open borders or letting illegals come and go as they please, i just realise there is no simple fix, my opinion of the wall is it not really a fix, it's like putting a band aid on a gaping wound and thinking its helping.
edit on 27-1-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

A big issue is that farmers are reliant on the illegals to remain viable, farmers are important. I should point out though that's only one of many issues when looking at the issues with illegals crossing over.

I am not an advocate of either open borders or letting illegals come and go as they please, i just realise there is no simple fix, my opinion of the wall is it not really a fix, it's like putting a band aid on a gaping wound and thinking its helping.

You do realize the majority of Illegals working here don't work on farms, right?

If you are serious about this problem, I agree, we have to address the problem of farmers hiring low wage Illegals and not paying wages Legal workers in the US would be willing to work for. To keep the status quo is akin to supporting low wage slavery or indentured service of illegals here, you aren't supporting that are you?

You said there was going to be pain. Much of our produce comes from Mexico and Canada anyway. According to the NYT:

According to a recent Agriculture Department report, fresh produce imports will rise 45 percent from 2016 to 2027, implying that a decade from now, three-quarters of our fruits and almost half of our vegetables will be imported.

I'm willing to pay more for produce if that is part of the price to get the illegal immigrant problem solved.

So are you for the solution you proposed?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join