It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is Intentionally Triggering the Anti-BorderWall Screwballs.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The Mexican drug cartels who have murdered thousands of people including women and children call the democrat party their best American friends.

How do you know this?

Duh? Because democrats oppose any "wall building" and walls impede drug trafficking and human trafficking making the Mexican MAFIA's jobs of choice much more difficult and more expensive.
Plus after the walls are built they might rescind the kickbacks they pay some democrats and probably even republicans to vehemently oppose walls.

Try educating yourself on basic things.
edit on 27-1-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Gothmog

From several of the responses on this thread , it dang well worked.

Considering many of you are losing the plot over not getting the wall, it's fair to say that is screwball behavior ,agreed.

Who is "you" ?
I dislike folks grouping folks
Especially when they do not know them
Sounds "racist" (in the definition of today's world) especially here in the southern US
So again I ask , who is "you" ?

You as in the people jumping up and down demanding this wall like its some kinda fix for the problems facing the USA today.

So , you do group from ignorance
I am peacefully sitting in my chair
Your posts lead me to wonder who is jumping up and down

It may not be a cure for ALL issues , but it is a start.

What is exactly your concern on a building of a wall (which is already partially walled) between the US and Mexico ?
Hopefully I do not get a weird answer as it seems is all I have been getting when asking that question.

edit on 1/27/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Considering many of you are losing the plot over not getting the wall, it's fair to say that is screwball behavior ,agreed.

Who is "you" ?
Sounds "racist" (in the definition of today's world) especially here in the southern US

You as in the people jumping up and down demanding this wall like its some kinda fix for the problems facing the USA today.

Hello? "This wall" was started in 2007, and will be completed during President Trump's watch.

Hello, drink drivers kill indiscriminately, it's been happening since cars and alcohol....

link   
a reply to: carewemust

When I saw Hillary bark it scared me. Great idea. We could probably deter a lot of smugglers just having the dog go up to one, sniff his crotch, and then start that bark. They will run back to Mexico.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
You think that compares to a desert laden with rattlesnakes and gila monsters? You been eating the cute spineless cacti from the desert out there or something?

No it doesn't compare. Losing a loved-one permanently, is worse...FAR worse.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   

But nothing could pull on bleeding heart strings like children being drug thru the desert by one arm, past rattlesnakes and gila monsters.

What about children who lost their Mom and/or Dad because Illegal Alien Pedro was driving drunk?

What about all the children that lost their parents to drunk driving that were citizens ?

Yes..it's tragic, no matter who the murderer is.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Dude, a kid drug unwillingly through a desert past deadly reptiles, for days, versus a kid instantly kilt in a car wreck? There's a mathematical formula to this stuff, meaning so long as the blame can be shifted onto you for all of it then you're at fault.

FFS!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Who is "you" ?

What is exactly your concern on a building of a wall (which is already partially walled) between the US and Mexico ?
Hopefully I do not get a weird answer as it seems is all I have been getting when asking that question.

Look I know this is hard for you. Its OK though take a deep breath and try and focus.

There has always been an issue with the southern border, since it was an issue your elected representatives have been using it for financial gain, nothing has changed other than your current president whipping the gullible base into a frenzy.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

There are certain Democrats and Republicans who profit from kick-backs, bribes, and other rewards.

The last Mexican President took a $100 million bribe from El Chapo.

I'm sure a lot of our "on the take" politicians turned green with envy and awe when they learned of this, 2 weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Who is "you" ?

Look I know this is hard for you. Its OK though take a deep breath and try and focus.

There has always been an issue with the southern border, since it was an issue your elected representatives have been using it for financial gain, nothing has changed other than your current president whipping the gullible base into a frenzy.

You have not answered the question yet.
What factor(s) make you against a wall between the US and Mexico ?
If you dont have a legitimate reason ,or care not to answer , dont
But , please , do not reply with a post that DOES NOT answer
It is a legitimate question.
And , by the way you state "you" and "yours" leads me to assume you are not a US citizen(?) .
Which makes the question even more relevant.

edit on 1/27/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

But nothing could pull on bleeding heart strings like children being drug thru the desert by one arm, past rattlesnakes and gila monsters.

What about children who lost their Mom and/or Dad because Illegal Alien Pedro was driving drunk?

What about all the children that lost their parents to drunk driving that were citizens ?

Yes that's right, however until I see threads from you calling it out I have no choice but too assume you only care about the deaths caused by illegals.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm not against the wall I simply believe there are far more effective ways, as well as cost affective solutions to the issue.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Who is "you" ?

Hello? "This wall" was started in 2007, and will be completed during President Trump's watch.

Hello, drink drivers kill indiscriminately, it's been happening since cars and alcohol....

Yes..That's a true fact. People have been dying at the hands of another person, forever. In New York, babies about to be born can now be legally murdered before they draw their first breath.

You're saying that we should accept U.S. citizens dying at the hands of Illegal Aliens, as a new "normal" as well?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I'm not against the wall I simply believe there are far more effective ways, as well as cost affective solutions to the issue.

Like...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Dude, a kid drug unwillingly through a desert past deadly reptiles, for days, versus a kid instantly kilt in a car wreck? There's a mathematical formula to this stuff, meaning so long as the blame can be shifted onto you for all of it then you're at fault.
FFS!

OMG that's horrific. The parents shouldn't have done that to the kid. It's their fault!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Yes that's right, however until I see threads from you calling it out I have no choice but too assume you only care about the deaths caused by illegals.

Have you not seen my posts regarding the tragic murders of innocent Chicago children by gang bangers?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Solutions that keep people from breaking U.S. law, by stepping on U.S. soil? Or, making it extremely difficult to get illegal drugs into America? If you have spelled them out in another thread, by all means, please provide a link to that post!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Who is "you" ?

You're saying that we should accept U.S. citizens dying at the hands of Illegal Aliens, as a new "normal" as well?

No the issue is far larger than that, you are focused onlt a small part of the overall problem, that is not helpful in fixing the problem.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Solutions that keep people from breaking U.S. law, by stepping on U.S. soil? Or, making it extremely difficult to get illegal drugs into America? If you have spelled them out in another thread, by all means, please provide a link to that post!

You would have to really #ing stupid to think a wall will fix corruption, like really stupid.

Those border guards taking kickbacks will carry on taking them while showing the illegals how to get by, wake up already, you're not that dense.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Have you not seen my posts regarding the tragic murders of innocent Chicago children by gang bangers?

I did, however there was no wall suggested as a fix, considering citizens are causing more chaos than illegals it seems the focus on illegals may be counter productive.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join