It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is Intentionally Triggering the Anti-BorderWall Screwballs.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l
a reply to: carewemust
5bn for a Quixotic dream
800 thousand federal workers unpaid for a month
Melania's "personal, fly-only-zone"

Any other bright ideas to shore up the flailing Trump "presidency' ?

Poor poor Melania.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You will just have to watch it and find out.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The Mexican drug cartels who have murdered thousands of people including women and children call the democrat party their best American friends.

So they do have that, although it isn't something any decent citizen would be proud of.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
The Mexican drug cartels who have murdered thousands of people including women and children call the democrat party their best American friends.

How do you know this?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

143-mile fence

You think that is the same?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

143-mile fence

You think that is the same?

No.. it's a different country, and Israel is relatively small.
edit on 1/26/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l
What are you asking? About Nancy? OK...

She is a deceitful evil BITC'H...

After Trump's announcement of the government reopening, Pelosi told reporters a date would be worked out for the president's address but for the time being, "the state of the union is not planned now."

"What I said to the president is when the government is opened we will discuss a mutually agreeable date," Pelosi said, adding "I'll look forward to doing that" and welcoming Trump in the House chambers when that is done.
Source: www.usatoday.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

You are showing your true colours care- we - must...or rather - i- care-not- much

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That's true! The mayor of Chicago went to Mexico and met with cartel gangsters last year. He assured them that Chicago would "take care" of any people they sent (smuggled) to his city.

Less than 3 months later, Rahm Emmanuel unexpectedly announced that he would not seek re-election.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Gothmog

President Trump is Intentionally Triggering the Anti-BorderWall Screwballs.

From several of the responses on this thread , it dang well worked.

Considering many of you are losing the plot over not getting the wall, it's fair to say that is screwball behavior ,agreed.

Another one who sees the future.

Lol it's the present, you seen confused.

You seem to think that the border issue is going to go away.
It's just going to get bigger... as the wall is.

Let Chuck and Nancy focus on drugs arriving via the "ports of entry" they both keep referring to. President Trump will take care of the border barriers and associated technologies.

I've been solidly pro wall since the beginning. But when I heard Pelosi mention robotic dogs, I have to admit, I was interested. Maybe she didn't exactly mean that and Tucker just made fun of her but I like the idea of packs of robot dogs patrolling the border and entry points.

Nancy Pelosi's Border Solution: Electronic Dogs
4:41 (the part about the dog is from 1:30 to 3:00)

There was an episode of Black Mirror showing someone being hunted by robotic dogs. Exactly what we need.
edit on 26-1-2019 by toms54 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

He won't get more money for nonsense.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

You are showing your true colours care- we - must...or rather - i- care-not- much

What...are you trying to mince words? Everyone CARES about something. Even Satan-infected Pelosi CARES.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

That's true! The mayor of Chicago went to Mexico and met with cartel gangsters last year. He assured them that Chicago would "take care" of any people they sent (smuggled) to his city.

Less than 3 months later, Rahm Emmanuel unexpectedly announced that he would not seek re-election.

humanitarianism - meaning? promotion of human welfare.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: toms54

Robotic Dogs that can effectively chase the a person back to the Mexican side of the border could be very useful! They'd have to be heat and water resistant though.

As DHS and President Trump stated, the most important thing is to keep non-citizens from being captured on U.S. soil. Once they are here, the Obama brainchild called "Catch and Release" lets these criminals go free in U.S. society.

For that reason, it's VERY critical that the dogs chase them back to Mexico.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Robotic Dogs that can effectively chase the a person back to the Mexican side of the border could be very useful! They'd have to be heat and water resistant though.

As DHS and President Trump stated, the most important thing is to keep non-citizens from being captured on U.S. soil. Once they are here, the Obama brainchild called "Catch and Release" lets these criminals go free in U.S. society.

Who are the alpha dogs?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

He won't get more money for nonsense.

QUESTION: Are you over or under age 15?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: scraedtosleep

They should consider they'll be turned away, and if they drag their children here as human shields to get an easy pass in they could face charges for child abuse.

I want to cry right now.

Migrants compelled to drag their kids thru the desert to have a better shot at easy entry, people should cry over that and the overt blah that has been motivating them.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Who are the alpha dogs?

QUESTION: Are you over or under age 15?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Question. Are you informed?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

a reply to: scraedtosleep

They should consider they'll be turned away, and if they drag their children here as human shields to get an easy pass in they could face charges for child abuse.

I want to cry right now.

Migrants compelled to drag their kids thru the desert to have a better shot at easy entry, people should cry over that and the overt blah that has been motivating them.

There are points of entry to the USA that are not in the desert. They can fill out an application there. Mexico has agreed to keep applicants until their USA hearing date.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join