It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is Intentionally Triggering the Anti-BorderWall Screwballs.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

I'm the same as you pretty much, not feeling so Liberal these days though, at least not "Trudeau liberal".

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Ah Precious you're going to make me blush.

Nice to see how triggered you are.

Your response is a typical Stalinist response.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I just don't think he has a vested interest in any of the things you pointed out.
Get it?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

I'm the same as you pretty much, not feeling so Liberal these days though, at least not "Trudeau liberal".

No doubt lol.

But like I said, I'm a Liberal. Not a Progressive swine like Justin Castro.

Old school Liberal. Like the Democrats were when they were against unrestrained immigration and pandering to illegals and protected the blue collar working class instead of actively trying to destroy it.

Justin Castro and his merry band of pedophiles, pedophile apologists and globalists have never been Liberal.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Most of my family are Liberal as well, none of them care for what Trudeau is currently doing/trying to do..for the most part anyway.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Most of my family are Liberal as well, none of them care for what Trudeau is currently doing/trying to do..for the most part anyway.

The last 6 months I've been paying real close attention to National reporting on Trudeau vs regional reporting.

The discrepancy is glaring.

Every province hates the guy, even Quebec. But to watch the National media you would think that he was universally loved everywhere except Alberta.

The disconnect is unreal.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

The last 6 months I've been paying real close attention to National reporting on Trudeau vs regional reporting.
Every province hates the guy, even Quebec. But to watch the National media you would think that he was universally loved everywhere except Alberta.

It's not a "disconnect", it's a designed, intentional attempt at DECEPTION. We have the same thing here in America. Our liberal media...which is 92% of all US media.. when mentioning President Trump's poll numbers, neglect to mention that they are higher those of European leaders. Our media LOVES the leaders of Germany and England, even though the people in those countries (for the most part) do not.

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

I can't argue with that, it's very true.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Today, President Trump confirms: The Wall(s) are already being constructed. The $5.7 Billion is merely to continue the project.

Source: www.usatoday.com...

The sick liberal media and Democrats don't believe him, despite seeing proof in regular DHS updates, like this one.
www.dhs.gov...

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the OP is correct, but not in the way he said it. the way i see it i think it's not just the wall stuff, but everything that he's done which has caused outrage or controversy, every single incident has been a distraction from something, i think everything is engineered to anger as many people as possible and set them off on wild goose chases that go nowhere in the end.

I'm not sure what he's distracting everyone from but I'm rather sure it's something that will change America forever, i doubt he cares about some investigations or whatever so many of his voters seem to be hoping for.

he's doing something that neither side is seeing the reality of and he has taken his time and i think he plans on finishing it before his first term ends, i don't think he's going to run a second time because it's going to be something that can't be changed back for many years, if at all.
edit on 31-1-2019 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

For the past 20 years, President Trump has said the same things he says today. Only now, he's in the position to implement as many as those ideas he's formulated the past 2 decades. Coming from a successful Business background gives him the ability to see more efficient ways to get things done. This frustrates and angers those who want a smooth-talking leader that plays by the rules, but so be it. America elected Donald Trump because he has demonstrated success...instead of holding "titles".

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
RE: www.thedailybeast.com...

Jimmy Kimmel must get his information solely from FAKE NEWS (Which is 90% of the MSM).

PROOF: www.dhs.gov...

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Such a long way to go - either way.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

BUT Progress is being made.

New York Times: "Trump's Border Reforms are WORKING"

Article: www.breitbart.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: InTheLight

BUT Progress is being made.

New York Times: "Trump's Border Reforms are WORKING"

Article: www.breitbart.com...

Well if the Slimes is saying that then we absolutely know that his reforms are working even better than what they are grudgingly admitting to.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

January 26, 2019

But President Trump never mentions that construction is underway. Why? In my opinion, it's to make Democrats look as callous and cold-hearted as possible, before he drops the big Spygate "hammer" on them.

-CareWeMust

So he only cares about triggering Democrats to make them "look callous and cold-hearted "?

Meanwhile.... guess who is actually cold and callous.

The feds lost — yes, lost — 1,475 migrant children

The Office of Refugee Resettlement reported at the end of 2017 that of the 7,000-plus children placed with sponsored individuals, the agency did not know where 1,475 of them were.

Those of us who are actually paying attention and not playing the triggered game know the real story.

The DHS "Walls Work" memo was released on December 12, 2018.

The memo was ridiculed in social media due to it's grammatical errors but was later edited to correct the errors.

The fact is that no "new wall" has been built. So you all can stop creaming your jeans....

Congress approved funding for border-security measures, including resources to replace old fencing, but lawmakers haven’t approved a penny of the president’s plan to build a giant wall along the U.S./Mexico border.

edit on 18-2-2019 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

If the Feds lost +1,000 children who were illegally brought here, I hope that word spreads quickly to other adults who may think about breaking U.S. law by illegally entering this country, thinking they'll be allowed to stay here "happily ever after".

WRONG. Deterrence takes many forms. The tools of deterrence should be applied simultaneously, for maximum effect.

posted on Feb, 18 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

January 26, 2019

But President Trump never mentions that construction is underway. Why? In my opinion, it's to make Democrats look as callous and cold-hearted as possible, before he drops the big Spygate "hammer" on them.

-CareWeMust

The fact is that no "new wall" has been built. So you all can stop creaming your jeans....
Congress approved funding for border-security measures, including resources to replace old fencing, but lawmakers haven’t approved a penny of the president’s plan to build a giant wall along the U.S./Mexico border.

You poor lad. Here's a short clip of ongoing wall construction.

Completing a 20 mile section: twitter.com...

If that video proof, combined with the official government DHS website Wall Status Update ( www.dhs.gov... ) doesn't make you a believer that President Trump has been extending the border wall since 2017, you're just not ready for the truth.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Oh that's funny... you get your news from Twitter? Don't be dense man, even the article you posted shows that they are merely replacing and/or repairing sections of existing fence/barrier.

From the Tweeter feed... just below the video.

They previously had a vehicle barrier section there.

From the DHS article...

In FY 2017 Congress provided DHS $292 million to build 40 miles of a steel bollard wall in the San Diego, El Centro and El Paso Sectors – Border Patrol’s highest priority locations – in place of an outdated and operationally ineffective barrier.

You wouldn't know the truth if it tattooed on your forehead...

edit on 19-2-2019 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Blarneystoner

If the Feds lost +1,000 children who were illegally brought here, I hope that word spreads quickly to other adults who may think about breaking U.S. law by illegally entering this country, thinking they'll be allowed to stay here "happily ever after".

WRONG. Deterrence takes many forms. The tools of deterrence should be applied simultaneously, for maximum effect.

You're right, those children deserve to be treated as animals and given away to anyone that is willing to take them. Maybe they'll be sold into sex slavery, or better yet, recruited by terrorist orgs to become enemies of the US.

Yep.... FTFF.... they're just brown animals that look like people right?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join