It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump is Intentionally Triggering the Anti-BorderWall Screwballs.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   
January 26, 2019

After coming across this Department of Homeland Security "Border Wall Construction" 12/2018 update, I figured out why President Trump is dragging out this "Border Wall" issue.

First, here is an excerpt from the update:

DHS is committed to building a wall at our southern border and building a wall quickly. Under this President, we are building a new wall for the first time in a decade that is 30-feet high to prevent illegal entry and drug smuggling.

Once funding was provided, DHS began construction of a border wall quickly, in some locations in as little as nine months from funding to building – a process that commonly takes two years or more in other parts of Government.

By the end of FY 2019, DHS expects to have construction completed or underway for more than 120 miles in the areas it’s most needed by the U.S. Border Patrol. The pace of construction has picked up, as initial limiting factors like land acquisition, and funding, have been addressed.
More - w/photos: www.dhs.gov...

So, what we have is wall construction that is well under-way. All President Trump needs to do is appropriate additional money, to continue building.

Most Democrats are screaming "NO WALL!"...."NOT $1 FOR A WALL!!". It's apparent that they are too ___________ to bother to learn that "Trump Wall" began construction back in 2017! And that this construction will continue.. mile-after-mile, whether Congress appropriates the funds, or the President has to act unilaterally, to safeguard American citizens.

But President Trump never mentions that construction is underway. Why? In my opinion, it's to make Democrats look as callous and cold-hearted as possible, before he drops the big Spygate "hammer" on them.

-CareWeMust

edit on 1/26/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I doubt it. Most people including democrats already realize that sections of "the wall" are being built every year as they have been for a long time. There has always been border security and upgrades and new wall extensions and maintenance.

There is no doubt though that Trump wont try to use this inconvenient truth to make his base feel good. But most people already know this is all just more BS.

I like that you are in to strategy and thinking "what if, what about, etc" however, most people are not buying it.

If you disagree, well, I hope you have extra batteries for the months ahead, because you're going to be doing a lot of spelunking.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I am interested in the Spy Gate stuff.
I hope that all evil and corrupt anti-american actions are snuffed out. I mean, I like America.
Can't wait to see the bad guys on both sides go down.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
I doubt it. Most people including democrats already realize that sections of "the wall" are being built every year as they have been for a long time. There has always been border security and upgrades and new wall extensions and maintenance.

There is no doubt though that Trump wont try to use this inconvenient truth to make his base feel good. But most people already know this is all just more BS.

I like that you are in to strategy and thinking "what if, what about, etc" however, most people are not buying it.

If you disagree, well, I hope you have extra batteries for the months ahead, because you're going to be doing a lot of spelunking.

I love how you wrote that.. a little mistruth there, a nudge here, the feeling that most Americans know all this...

It's all bullsnip of course, but good writing!!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Only people who follow these things. You'll never see a CNN or MSNBC segment showing that Wall Construction began (again) in 2017 and is ongoing.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I am interested in the Spy Gate stuff.
I hope that all evil and corrupt anti-american actions are snuffed out. I mean, I like America.
Can't wait to see the bad guys on both sides go down.

There will be bad people ON BOTH SIDES identified/exposed, but most will be Democrats, simply because the Obama Administration hatched and orchestrated the crimes.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If there is an actual Congressional Debate about the Wall, Border Security and Immigration Reform, it's a Debate I doubt the Democrats win. Watch for most of the Democratic Presidential Nominee's tack Right of Pelosi on this if they want to stand a chance of winning their nomination.

I think Pelosi gets shown for not wanting a Wall or even a Debate.

When that happens and the new , 12,000 person Caravan entering Mexico hits our Border, Trump will say he tried to worked with the Dems in the House and Declare the EO. He has already found the money.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Somebody needs to tell Ann Coulter.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

That is correct. There is no disputing that this "wall" is and has been an ongoing thing for decades now.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Its IMMORAL to impede drug traffickers at our borders. Bastardo!!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

He may be "Stone" walled.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Thanks for the solid criticism.
The truth often stings at first glance. You feel like you want to deny it and see something wrong with it, maybe call it bullsnip. Over time, the truth becomes the only thing you desire, even if it alienates you from all others, and eventually your own self gives up, and the truth finally sets you free.

or something

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

That is correct. There is no disputing that this "wall" is and has been an ongoing thing for decades now.

Good thing you read the OP then.....
See , you can learn something new here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

I like the idea of concrete

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I like the idea of you guys becoming adults, our stocks depend upon it.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I have been an adult almost as long as you have been a child.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

Thanks for the solid criticism.
The truth often stings at first glance. You feel like you want to deny it and see something wrong with it, maybe call it bullsnip. Over time, the truth becomes the only thing you desire, even if it alienates you from all others, and eventually your own self gives up, and the truth finally sets you free.

or something

Or we should just not drunk post.

You and I have different opinions on things and voice them on here based on that.

I thought that your twist on the topic was well-written because it had just enough reality in it to sell the fiction.

So well done... if you are confused, this is a complement.

edit on 26-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

I have been an adult almost as long as you have been a child.

Adult children

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I like the idea of less crime, less drugs and less murders in our country.

I'll worry about stocks after that, since they will naturally go up.

Just an opinion from a financially free adult...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I like the idea of less crime, less drugs and less murders in our country.

I'll worry about stocks after that, since they will naturally go up.

Just an opinion from a financially free adult...

All what you said is factored into to that...did you want to tell us all that you are financially free and not using the money to do any good for the world? Just asking.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join