It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert: new banning

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
darkstar=ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

You are vvvv boring.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Stop attacking me you immature a$$hole! I don't care what you think your post was, I thought it was crap so I let you and everyone else know. And what the hell is that phrase supposed to mean? "Your arms are too short to box with God"? Well niether are yours buddy, so go out and get some growth pills before you say something like that.

Your basing your opinions of the validity and credability of my posting by a light hearted opinion on one of your posts; I suggest that you think again about what your problem with me is.

I wasn't trying to get at you, and you would have got a lot further if you had just taken it with a pinch of salt, or perhaps even said "OK, yeah it was a bit breif, I'll elaborate on that one".

Now lets just both stop before we get each other a warning or banned.

DarkStar...

Sorry pal, you opened the can of asswhoop, i'm gonna close it.

The facts. I posted my opinion, you posted an opinion of my opinion. and then claimed it was off the topic.
tough. i suggest the next time you post a "light hearted" opinion you best mark your wording quite carfully then you did.

what does "your arms are too short to box with god" mean? you're finding out now. learn to not post your bull$hit opinion unless you find a non offencive way of doing it, or the person you piss off, may just call you on it.

link   
Facts.

1. A banned member can U2U another member. I have received them in the past).
2. The 'Warn' label appeared next to Kowalski AFTER he had been reported banned.

Deductions.

1. Kowalski and DarkStar are not the same, or associates. They did not know each other before today.
2. Many people here have an interst in harmony, and in group dynamics, but jump to conclusions.

Prediction.

This topic is about to get locked up.

link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
The purpose of this thread was not to publicly humiliate anyone, but to point out the consequences of unacceptable behaviour.

When newbies come to this board and immediately run thier mouths and ignore/insult more senior members who have a proven track record of accuracy, it is not well recieved.

I think most everyone involved in this thread needs to take a deep breath and back off for a minute, and keep in mind that personal attacks are NOT acceptable before continuing with this thread.

*Clap, Clap, Clap* Well said DR.

link   

Originally posted by Banshee

Originally posted by DarkStar
OK, your going on ignore.

Firstly: because you don't know what the HELL your talking about. I just got an instant message from Kowalski, and he has told me that he actually didn't get any U2U warnings.
Secondly: because your telling me what to do, and your not a mod or and admin. I will voice my opinion, and you will put up with that OR put me on ignore.

Thankyou.

Hmm.
Kowalski = DarkStar?
Both sign up the same day, both post rambling diatribes about nothing at all, and now he's "just" getting an IM from Kowalski.
And neither know how to spell.

Originally posted by DarkStar
Looks to me like this "Kowalski" guy was a bit of a shady character, who perhaps should have kept his mouth shut.

ITS A CONSPIRACY! THE PRESIDENT PAYED OFF THE ADMIN!

DarkStar

PS: Hi everybody, I am new, but couldn't post in the introductions forum because it messed up (and cause I am new and therefore walk into walls and closed doors)

*sigh*
Did the script-kiddies get bored with the defacers-challenge?

-B.

What? I am Kowalski? Just because I got an IM from him? I am Kowalski just because I posted to say hi to everyone? I am Kowalski because I made a light hearted joke about how quickly Kowalski got kicked out?

Are you just giving me reasons to keep you off ignore so that you can argue with me? Well it's not happening, I am not here to argue, but if you say stuff about me, then expect a response that isn't exactly "hi, I love you so much".

Oh and by the way, please point out all my spelling mistakes, as I really want to appear like I spent my entire life perfecting my communication technique and absolutely no time with freinds and having a good time.

DarkStar...

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
The purpose of this thread was not to publicly humiliate anyone, but to point out the consequences of unacceptable behaviour.

When newbies come to this board and immediately run thier mouths and ignore/insult more senior members who have a proven track record of accuracy, it is not well recieved.

I think most everyone involved in this thread needs to take a deep breath and back off for a minute, and keep in mind that personal attacks are NOT acceptable before continuing with this thread.

Listen to this guy, he knows what he is talking about. Just let them go at it by themselves Darkstar. Go seek out the truth by yourself. Cause you won't find it arguing with these people about this and that.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Prediction.

This topic is about to get locked up.

...stunning...

...can ya pick the Lotto Numbers for this week too??

*Alien closes the door, turns the key and walks away shaking his head*

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join