It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaker Pelosi Sets Impeachment Stage With Tweet: “What Does Putin Have on Trump?”

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Frau Sprecher of zi Haus Nancy Pelsoi on a wild binge Twitter freak out right after Trump OKs the shut-down stop.

She's setting up the impeachment BS and throwing everything at once against her own "wall" to see what sticks 🤣

The big lead-in suggests Russian Putin has all kinds of bats over Trumps head 🤣

She flew the BS about Roger Stone getting indicted even though Stone has no connections to the Russian trash being flung by Democrats.

Is there a psychiatrist in zi haus ? der Lautsprecher is in dire need 😎

Speaker Pelosi Sets Impeachment Stage With Tweet: “What Does Putin Have on Trump?”

After a few months of head-fake commentary downplaying the Democrat party objective to use the House for an impeachment process, Speaker Nancy Pelosi drops the pretense.

In a tweet last night, connected to a press release, the democrat Speaker of the House of Representatives accuses the sitting President of being a Russian operative; thus Pelosi begins to set the stage for two likely purposes:

Frau Sprecher on zi Twitter chain
"Please Help Me"

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hündinnen sind verrückt

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
She probably just got loaded and mixed up her Polydent and Preparation H is all.

Keep dreaming Nancypants.

6 more years, get used to it.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Roger Stone, like Manafort, Cohen and Flynn, knowingly lied about Russia. Why is everyone lying about Russia?

Why did Russian sanctions sit on Trump's desk for months, before he signed them, those same sanctions he wants to lift early?

Why was Trump going to pull out of Syria, going against everything the military was telling him?

There is a whole lot of lying about Russia, and that is a fact.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I think that reporter the other day that told her she was going to prison has her all shaken up. Anytime a loud mouthed Democrat politician starts the ole "what does Putin have on Trump" hyperbole, they're trying to distract you away from themselves.

Look over there. Don't look here!
edit on 26-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The fear that the trumpster have of polosi is hilarious.

She's not that scary. Stop worrying so much.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Roger Stone, like Manafort, Cohen and Flynn, knowingly lied about Russia. Why is everyone lying about Russia?

Why did Russian sanctions sit on Trump's desk for months, before he signed them, those same sanctions he wants to lift early?

Why was Trump going to pull out of Syria, going against everything the military was telling him?

There is a whole lot of lying about Russia, and that is a fact.

Um....

Perhaps you should actually read more than the headlines on CNN before coming to that conclusion.

Wikileaks, for example, is not Russia.

The Crown taxi cab company? Not Russia.

Judicial hearings? Not Russia.

Not paying your taxes? Not Russia.

Mueller has already said that Trump isn't the target of the investigation.

Guess you also missed the part where, between Trump's deal with Poland, shoring up NATO and the sanctions, Russia is economically crippled right now.

But hey... not going to stop your screaming face about it.

Don't worry... the news talks about Trump being impeached about twice a week so at least you can get your hate injection.

To the topic, she's just pandering to her donors.

You know, the people she really represents.

Hopefully they will spend the next 6 years investigating Trump/Russia, then start on Ivanka when she's old enough to take over for her dad.

It will at least keep them out of the average citizen's pocketbook.

edit on 26-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

According to this article, we have FAKE NEWS again. The "Trump privately saying...." B.S.. from the (failing) New York Times.

Source: www.newsmax.com...

Of course, nutjob Nancy believes anything that's Anti-Trump. Nancy's desperation to stop continued border wall construction, and Trump from replacing Ginsburg, is making her mouth foam like that of a rabid animal.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well, if Trump was being protected by Putin, Pelosi would not be around anymore. Now you have to wonder, who is protecting Pelosi, is it Putin who is keeping her protected because she is doing what Putin would want someone to do, disrupting the American society so well?

If anything, putin is on Pelosi's side. Trump's action in Venezuela is opposite what Putin wants to happen there. Is Pelosi against Trump with his Venezuela policy?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2
Why have the US Armed forces killed more Russians in Syria than terrorists have? is that part of the collusion, is it a 17d chess game by Putin?? How about the tens of thousands of NATO troops sitting mere hours from their border with thousands of tanks and other heavy armor??? I bet Putin ordered NATO to do that as part of the deception plan. Its his 11th hour move in his 12d chess to the 10³³ power.

You even properly misspoke when saying Roger Stone knowingly lied about Russia. Please present your evidence, here, right now, to verify this false claim.

List the exact lie, and how it has been factually determined. Your not going to, because you don't do reaearch, you only repeat sound bites.

But prove me wrong, post them, all four, right here. Yes, the actual facts, not more sound bites from CNN.

Nothing short of publicly available court transcripts and nature of the actual conviction please.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Impeach away!

Your next president will be a right wing neocon clinging to his gunz and religion.

Aka Pence.

Careful wut you wish for.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Impeach away!

Your next president will be a right wing neocon clinging to his gunz and religion.

Aka Pence.

I actually like Pence.
I voted for the best vice president since I figured whomever won would get assasinated.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: iplay1up2

Wisdom running so deep we can't even see it anymore.

"It's in here somewhere isn't it?"

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
How can Pelosi impeach Trump if the House is adjourned? She is going to have to concede to the wall to have a House to be the Speaker of. Silly Nancy, grown up thoughts aren’t for kids.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

The Big Story is how the hell is a poodle with parkinson's able to write and post tweets?!

Who is her handler?!?!?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Impeach away!

Aka Pence.

Nope, pence won't get anywhere near the throne.

We will, somehow, for the sake of our democracy, wedge ol hilldog into the seat. She's the rightful president, it's her destiny, she was promised it, IT WAS HER TURN.

I mean...SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, if Trump was being protected by Putin, Pelosi would not be around anymore. Now you have to wonder, who is protecting Pelosi, is it Putin who is keeping her protected because she is doing what Putin would want someone to do, disrupting the American society so well?

If anything, putin is on Pelosi's side. Trump's action in Venezuela is opposite what Putin wants to happen there. Is Pelosi against Trump with his Venezuela policy?

The stated intent of Russia was to cause disruption in our political system and have our citizenry lose trust in the voting process.

Seems to me that Pelosi and the DNC is doing EXACTLY what Putin wants.

DNC/Russia collusion?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
not to mention, we went through the whole loss of confidence in the electoral system back in 2000 Bush vs Gore. And am certain it happened at least a dozen times before that. As long as I have been old enough to understand what voting is I have been hearing citizens complain about how they do not trust it. So I cannot in good faith believe Russia somehow upped the ante.

Plus, Julian Assange is dead so we may never know who actually leaked those emails.
edit on 1-26-2019 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Just admit it your upset because tRump got bitch slapped.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join