It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

have you seen more than one UFO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
hit the wrong button editing now
edit on 26-1-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

Have you seen a UFO?

the reason im really asking this is, if you have seen a UFO was it only one time?

Personally i have seen 3 things in the air i can not attribute to normal aircraft or testing of secret aircraft.

My first ufo sighting was in my backyard with my sister, girlfriend and myself. I noticed a very very high blue/purplish light moving very erratically and called their attention to it. We watched it zig-zag then move across the whole sky so fast if i had blinked i would have missed it. A Few mins later there were purple flashes in the distance we first mistook for oddly colored lightning. Right after that we saw a small bar bell ufo(about 1-3ft across) fly less than 10feet above our heads, it moved silently and rocked side to side as it moved over us than zipped away extremely fast

when i was camping i saw an orange orb the size of a basketball about 2-3ft. above my head that followed me for a few seconds then slowly and silently bobbede away into the forest it looked like liquid fire swirling around inside this orb.

the most recent one was a very very brilliant light about 10 degrees up from the horizon, i noticed it when i was getting out of my car in the driveway. Im not 100% what drew my eyes to it but as i watched it the lights were flashing very erratically in no pattern or set intervals. it made a few lateral movements then what i assume moved away very quickly because it got smaller and smaller.

i have had sighting of something outside my window that i could feel the energy of(that's why i looked in the first place), sort of the feeling of being stared at but times 100(i have a picture of it).

shadow people that others have seen with me, one of my friends wont come to my house anymore because she saw a shadow man disintegrate right in the door of my bedroom.

the strange/scary one was me and 3 friends were hanging out and all saw a small blue orb outside of the window in my friends house. That night one of them died granted im not sure if its connected but it seems odd.

i have seen other things i assume are secret test aircraft.

some people go their entire life and never see ONE ufo and here i am with so many sightings, i flip flop on the idea of a ufo targeting/following a person.

recently in the past few years i have had crazy dreams or sleep paralysis where i see the air ripple and then a gray starting to come out of it, apparently i was screaming in my sleep that my GF said sounded like a terrified elephant. i think it sounded like that because i was completely unable to move.

even dreams of large black triangles or strange scenes of mass 'abduction' and a familiar female gray in a flight suit that has pinkish stripes that looked like rank insignia

i would be interested in the people who have seen ufos encounter or attack high strangeness

do you have a similar pattern of sightings?
edit on 26-1-2019 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
have you need a UFO?

Don't we all young fella

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Ile take two if there going.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Ufo orbs...................... Golf ball size rare, basket ball size # loads of them of most colour types, cow sized yes again rare

Rhombus type ufo space ships fleet of them each following the other in a snake like pattern plus they were sort of swinging

Disc type standard ufo x 2 separate occasions

Radaint white solid block mothership half football pitch in size + crop sprayed us with candy floss / tinsel type material (manna) as it departed to another dimension

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have seen a UFO, yes, but only one time.
It was in Biarritz, France, early evening whilst on the beach.
Both myself and my wife, along with others, saw a metallic looking object travel high up at what appeared to be incredible speeds, much faster than a plane would travel.
There were no contrails and no discernable shape beyond a slighlty flattened sphere. I took a picture of it... had to take several in quick succession as the object was moving so fast. To give a sense of speed, I spotted this thing to my left, and used my phone to capture a succession of pics of a portion of the sky in the flight path...I can't remember how many times I pressed the camera button, but this was the only frame that captured the object.

crop & zoom

closer zoom

edit on 26/1/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Ummm...I've seen many in my lifetime...when I was a kid we were all loaded in the Station Wagon headed to the beach...when my brother says..."Look at those strange things in the sky"...so my dad stopped the car and we all piled out...

Sure enough...we all saw a number of objects in the sky at quite a distance...over a nuclear power plant I might add...they were performing maneuvers that no human would survive...angular direction changes at high speed...they eventually zipped out of sight straight up and gone...

It was a conversation piece around our home for quite awhile...

My most recent sighting was about two years ago...I was laying on the deck at the boathouse...it was about two in the morning...
An amazingly clear and moonless night...I was stargazing...just looking at the Milky Way...I was staring up at the stars...when one of them moved...performed some aerobatics and flew away...extremely fast...
I thought...hmmm...you don't see that every day...then it happened again two more times...
The strangest aspect was that to me it appeared that whatever they were they were just up there...posing...as stars...
At least that's what it seemed like to me at the time...same luminosity...same constant shine...

Never met an alien...or been probed...or been abducted...

Never seen any discernible craft...

I've just witnessed unidentifiable flying objects...many times...

YouSir
edit on 26-1-2019 by YouSir because: I needed to add some detail...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've seen one up close, more lights in the skies than I can count (one spectacular triangular display) and one spherical oblong object that moved like an RV sightseeing (slow, mid range altitude). I never even think about a camera or trying to gain "evidence", I'm too into the actual experience.

I've been fortunate enough to have met several people from all walks of life who have their own stories to tell.

I'm more interested in the stories than I am any photographic evidence.

Images can be faked, stories when told firsthand are the best. More personal.

edit on 1/26/19 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've seen 4 UFOs and had several more paranormal experiences, including witnessing orbs or balls of light appearing and floating around near me.
In no particular order:
1. I woke up one morning and saw that it was a nice day out, so I went to my bedroom window to look outside. Right down the road, a black half-oval shaped UFO (round top, flat bottom) was slowly floating away. It had no visible features and didn't make any audible sound I could hear. I watched it until my view of it was obscured by the trees. I've always wondered what that one was and why I saw it, because the chances of waking up at the precise moment to see a very obvious UFO just floating away right down the road from my house in broad daylight were astronomical. I wonder if I had some kind of connection to it. This was approximately 20 years ago. The only camera in the house was some old antique thing that I didn't know how to use, and I didn't even know where my parents kept it.
2. I was standing out on the deck smoking a cigarette and looking up at the trees. A metallic sphere went hauling across the sky really fast. It made no sound.
3. I was driving home one night and was passing by a field down the road from my house. Hovering over the field was a bright white light. I stopped and put my window down to listen. It made no sound whatsoever - completely silent. Another car came from the other direction and stopped to look at it too. Eventually it slowly started floating away, so I kept going on my way home. I had a flip phone but the camera on it was useless and in those conditions wouldn't have taken any meaningful picture.
4. Long story short, I saw different colored lights from inside a car, and after my view of them was obscured for about a minute, they had disappeared.

#1 and 2 were seen from my house. #3 and 4 were seen from right down the road from my house. I lived near a military base if it matters. They do tons of stuff with helicopters, but I have a distinct memory of seeing some kind of building on part of the base property that said "drone" something or other on it.

Anyway, that whole area up there was paranormal as hell. I've seen and experienced stranger things than UFOs, so nothing would surprise me. If I ever did see any more blatant UFOs though, I don't imagine I'd try to take a picture of them or record them. My curiosity would be too great to risk scaring it off in case it's something that might be willing to actually interact with me.
edit on 1/26/2019 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
just one,1991.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yep. Several.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Yes, I've seen a couple. Crikey! scratch my head and carry on.

I'm happy to keep the observations to myself.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Only a single one, a single time.

The whole reason I stumbled upon ATS.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Have seen many the most recent one I captured was this one..

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   

I have seen several over the years. Unfortunately before we had phone cams.

The three best ones.

A bright ball of white light hovering in the dark night sky. Sky was perfectly clear. It hovered for about 4 minutes, then shot off at incredible speed, clearing the visible sky in a matter of a few seconds.

Four black orbs floating across the sky during daylight over the West Midlands. They stopped for a few seconds the started again then stopped and then started. They gave the impression that they where mapping the ground.

The best one of all was in 1980. Myself and three others saw the UFO that was involved in the Redlesham Forest case the following 2 days. I have given my story about this on The Redlesham Forest Threads on ATS.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

looks like this tic-tac-thing.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I have a sky camera and got this vid
At first was thinking it was GOCE satellite falling or a Meteor
After checking with our weather station here found out
Our cloud ceiling was down to 6500 ft
So this was to low to be a meteor

But I would not venture a guess as to what it was
Here is the YouTube vid downgrade
YouTube vid

So if your interested in analyzing my original 720x480 at 29.9 frame per/sec
270 Mb avi. file
Google Drive Link

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Is that a reflection from the bottom of the fuselage?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have culled all the pinpoints of light/Stars from my personal list of UFOs seen.... leaving me with only 2 actual unidentified flying craft & 1 light phenomena

1965, the Brown Mountain Lights, 15 minutes observation in daylight of orange-white-red lights slowly traversing the distant Brown Mountain Eastern Face...it seemed to me to be the tail lights of cars & trucks following the zig-zags of a mountain roadway

1972, Apopka Florida, following the daily rain storm @ 2pm, I witnessed a AMC 'Gremlin' shaped/sized UFO gliding 40 feet altitude between the 3 storey Apartment buildings that were about 100 yards away, the foggy skies cleared up some 20 minutes after the daily rain storm blew past as is the custom in central Florida

1996, (4 months before the Phoenix Lights), I usually sat outside on the house roof & listened to Art Bell show on radio...
@ around 10-11PM, at 7th Avenue & Mariposa in Phoenix AZ, a 12' tri-angle of mercury vapor colored lights - about the size of Pelicans (sea birds) soared over my head at about 60 feet at about 25-30 mph (traffic speed) the group of 3 lights seemed to be following the path of Camelback Avenue going to-the-west--->
some 15-20 minutes later (i was still on the roof listening to radio) the tri-angle of lights at the same height, at the same speed returned going Eastward to the unknown starting point from which it came at about 1/2 hour earlier
(the 60' elevation of flight is based on my knowing that 6 storey buildings were few & far between on Camelback Avenue) It is my suggestion that this was likely an anti-gravity drone on a testing mission to practice the on-board navigation system that made the ufo device an Autonomus Monitoring Vehicle likely created in one of the many secret facilities up there in Nevada - Just as the Phoenix Lights assemblage of ufos was))

Thats all i have to tell youse.... tyvm

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

strange, it seem to brighten like an asteroid but if the cloud deck was below 7000Ft. that doesn't really make sense.

how does it get the whole sky in? is it aimed at a reflective dome or use an extreme fisheye?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I've seen three.

The most baffling [to me] wasn't your usual UFO as it was two and they were missile shaped flying in absolutely synched tandem.
However the reason I would say they weren't actual missiles was that they were pretty low, so low that I could see details and they were flying right by our school before making a 'goose-pimple causing' [it was beautiful to see the two things do this exactly in tandem] upwards motion and accelerating like mad into the sky.

The other reason was that there were no marks at all on them, they were just grey. I watched them fly towards me as two disks [from the frontal view] to passing by sideways and seeing the back-fin stabiliser.

They sure looked man made but everything else was far beyond our 'official' military ability. The exact parallel flight, the mad acceleration. This was Germany 1982 or 1983. I told my teacher and he said [idiot] "That I should listen to him instead of staring at the sky..."

The other was a typical triangle flying over densely populated town houses. It had an incredibly bright light in the middle that made me first think it was a search helicopter until I saw that there were three other lights on each corner.
It made no noise but was far too low for a plane that size and it didn't move either. I got the feeling it was as big as a passenger plane. I called my husband from upstairs but as he couldn't hear me, I went to the stairs to tell him again and ran back to the window, by which time it had disappeared. I ran outside but it was gone.

This was UK 1995 [Bedfordshire].

The last was actually my first. I was only little [in primary school, maybe 9 yrs old] but I was always interested in Planes and we lived on the top floor of a tower block and I was an avid sky watcher for all sorts. There was no plane route above and I knew what planes and their lights looked like. In case you think I was just a silly little kid. I also knew about UFOs but had not read anything about them, I just knew them from Sci-fy on TV. Shortly after I started reading Erich von Daeniken.

Anyway, one winter morning before school, I was getting dressed in my low lit bedroom and saw a very strange light in the sky. I stopped and watched it and it did the most crazy maneuvres, zig zagging, going up and down, left and right, suddenly stopping etc. As I said, I knew what flying things [helicopters and planes looked like from my room, this was very far away, really high up in the sky, not something low, yet incredibly bright and larger than a star would look]. Despite my age, I was dumbfounded. I went to the window and watched it for some time, then it zoomed off.

It was so strange that it was burned into my memory and weirdly enough, mostly by gut feeling I proclaimed that it must have been a UFO. Looking back I can still not fault my conclusion. I had never seen anything like it before or after and no, it wasn't a light reflecting as I went right up to the window and watched it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join