It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Sanders Starts The Clock On Anti-Wall Democrats

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The only way a wall gets built is if Trump is re-elected to a second term and the Republicans retake the House. I can't see any wall being built prior to 2020.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
A wall a stupid wall. How can anyone think that a wall is the answer to immigration. When they start coming in from Canada are we going to build a wall for that? Modern technology and more border agents would be money better spent. One fourth of the border in Texas is the Rio Grande river. We just going to give that to Mexico?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: snarfbot

MS-13
Corrupt Democrats
Drug Cartels
Corrupt Rinos
Sex Traffickers
Tinner07
Rapists
Sillyolme
Communists
Iplay1up2
Terrorists

Don't forget companies that like to pay slave labor wages by using illegals that have no documentation and so are extremely vulnerable. Makes me wonder how many of these businesses are own by die hard democrats...

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
A wall a stupid wall. How can anyone think that a wall is the answer to immigration. When they start coming in from Canada are we going to build a wall for that? Modern technology and more border agents would be money better spent. One fourth of the border in Texas is the Rio Grande river. We just going to give that to Mexico?

And you are an expert in all this? I'm a drone expert, and a wall would not only set limitations for a good amount that want to come but it also slows down others that do try. Even if they are successful they are not crossing randomly along 700 miles, so if they have a ladder they will be in line 100s deep and we can stop and get lunch before we go pick them up as it will take them a good amount of time to get over..lol

The other side of all this is we telegraph a message that we WANT people to come here illegally, why do you think children crossing is up 300%? Its because democrats are basically broadcasting to come and we will put you in sanctuary cities,put your kids in schools, give you healthcare, basically give you a free ride etc with no threat of being deported...that is why they come as they do.

A wall is a different message that just might keep people from trying in the first place.

edit on 26-1-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The only way a wall gets built is if Trump is re-elected to a second term and the Republicans retake the House. I can't see any wall being built prior to 2020.

What's stopping President Trump from continuing where the DHS leaves off?
Dec2018 DHS Construction Update - www.dhs.gov...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: hoss53

And you are an expert in all this? I'm a drone expert, and a wall would not only set limitations for a good amount that want to come but it also slows down others that do try. Even if they are successful they are not crossing randomly along 700 miles, so if they have a ladder they will be in line 100s deep and we can stop and get lunch before we go pick them up as it will take them a good amount of time to get over..lol

The other side of all this is we telegraph a message that we WANT people to come here illegally, why do you think children crossing is up 300%? Its because democrats are basically broadcasting to come and we will put you in sanctuary cities,put your kids in schools, give you healthcare, basically give you a free ride etc with no threat of being deported...that is why they come as they do.

A wall is a different message that just might keep people from trying in the first place.

And when they start coming from Canada??????????????

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Nancy and Chuck do not care about the workers. Trump will emerge through this like burnished bronze. I know it is difficult for many to understand, but Trump cares about the common worker, and is very patriotic. I think you will see in time, that he has a plan, and this is all part of it. The media portrayal is false, just as much as Hillary winning by a land slide was. He always wins in the end.

Mark my words, stand back and watch his plan come to fruition. He is not a pawn fool like Obama. He is not an evil hag like Pelosi, or Hillary. He is not spineless like Schumer. He is a tree that bears healthy fruit . He will not be tossed on the bonfire with the others. They sing praises to themselves all too soon. They are the fools. Prove me wrong. The test of time is in his favor, and those who oppose, will be as vapor. Here today, gone tomorrow. Watch and see for yourselves

edit on 26-1-2019 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
DING DING DING....
ANOTHER WINNER BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE DAILY CALLER.

Can you spell pathetic... I knew that you could....

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Nancy and Chuck do not care about the workers. Trump will emerge through this like burnished bronze. I know it is difficult for most to understand, but Trump cares about the common worker, and is very patriotic. I think you will see in time, that he has a plan, and this is all part of it. The media portrayal is false, just as muck as Hillary winning by a land slide was. He always wins in the end.

Mark my words, stand back and watch his plan come to fruition. He is not a pawn fool like Obama. He is not an evil hag like Pelosi, or Hillary. He is not spineless like Schumer. He is a tree that bears healthy fruit . He will not be tossed on the bonfire with the others. They sing praises to themselves all too soon. They are the fools. Prove me wrong. The test of time is in his favor, and those who oppose, will be as vapor. Here today, gone tomorrow. Watch and see for yourselves

And 34% of america agrees with you.😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

I guarentee if the wall isn't built this term. It will be built during Trumps second term.

I guarantee that if Trump wins a second term then the world will build a wall around us!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Oh we're getting a wall. And its gonna be great watching the baby raging meltdown that occurs when it happens. The tears will flow and they will taste so sweet. Oh its coming. LMFAO. Its on the way babies.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

but Trump cares about the common worker

Yes he does. He took away a payday so that when they got paid the next time they would feel so very good and be happy.

Sly move.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

originally posted by: [post=24143430]rigel4[/post

Listen up .... The man child will not get a physical wall.

The end /

Did the voices tell you that?

Yes. The voices of Pelosi , Schumer , and CNN

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

originally posted by: JAY1980

I guarentee if the wall isn't built this term. It will be built during Trumps second term.

I guarantee that if Trump wins a second term then the world will build a wall around us!

Well , alrighty then
I kinda like that idea
Make sure California,Washington,Oregon, and New York get put on the other side.

edit on 1/26/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

...put the kettle on ...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Weird how it’s ALWAYS the DEMs who must negotiate and give up things to get bills passed.

What about the fact that the DEMs bill got more votes then Trump’s wall bill in the senate?

Or the fact that a bill passed the senate last year and Trump and Ryan killed it?

Trump couldn’t get border wall funding for two years with GOP majority control...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
Dude.. you should throw out a thread where all your friends can claim they love the constitution while at the same time claiming hillary should be in prison for a crime she has not been accused of...

Now that is where you will get your stars and flags....

you do make me smile. (Comey nicely listed her crimes in the big TV, those with enough brain cells to tie their shoes know this)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Weird how it’s ALWAYS the DEMs who must negotiate and give up things to get bills passed.

the reality I live in, well, the Dems refused to negotiate anything, in your reality, they may not be douche bags.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Man child??? The professionals border guards who know best say they need a wall?

The u.s. has an epidemic level of illegal aliens in their jails...these are crimes that all could have been prevented.

This was money spent that could have went elsewhere..

A wall with a moat on one side is the cheapest most effective form of defense used throughout history.

Are you even a citizen of the u.s.?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

But they said.

They said.

The Democrats said.

🀣🚬🀣

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join