It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dragon Unleashed a prediction for 2019

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   
One of the funny things about life is that its growth is completely counterintuitive from what the original creationist idea was. My prediction for 2019 is to expect papers in the vain of Satoshi Nakamoto in relation to wetware computation. Its life Jim but not as we know it...I really hope we can work together as a race and species in order to get this one right. It needs to be raised as a child of humanity that reflects our universal beliefs-- get it right we open up a whole new world to where we are not alone- get it wrong God #ing help us the dragon has been born and has been unleashed.Its down to us as to what we do and how we raise it - Wetware/ Organic computation is a reality and already it has a mind of its own -in Mesoptamia they had a word for it ilam, a radiant power that transcended any particular deity -just saying
edit on 26-1-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

chinese year of the dragon is coming feb 10th

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm sorry, but you're mistaken...

For 2019, the Chinese New Year starts Feb. 5th and it will be year of the Pig..

The next Dragon year will be 2024, I know this, because I was born in a Dragon year..

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
" My prediction for 2019 is to expect papers in the vain of Satoshi Nakamoto in relation to wetware computation."

what does this mean?

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Wrong. It’s pig.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

The next Dragon year will be 2024, I know this, because I was born in a Dragon year..

I got confused because of the celebrations photos showing the performers with a dragon but I think they just do that yearly

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

May 03, 2016 · I Am Satoshi Nakamoto. If you haven’t been following along, “Satoshi Nakamoto” is the person or group of people who invented Bitcoin, and who holds a decent fortune’s worth of the currency.

Satoshi Nakamoto made the Bitcoin software in 2008 and made it open source in January 2009. And in 2010, Satoshi disappeared. No one even knows what pronoun to use (he, she, or they) while referring to Satoshi Nakamoto because it is still not clear whether he/she is a person or a group of people.

Wetware is a term drawn from the computer-related idea of hardware or software, but applied to biological life forms

snips from BING search engine

so, the bitcoin ledger/blockchain is going organic instead of Quantum ??
Or is it that the intertwined serpent is become alive:

The caduceus is the traditional symbol of Hermes and features two snakes winding around an often winged staff.
It is often mistakenly used as a symbol of medicine instead of the Rod of Asclepius, especially in the United States.

Blame the latter on CERN the portal of Demons to the Gaia Realm of NatureWorld
edit on th31154861466627442019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
What if god is a dragon

atleast god likes draconic beings..

we entered new aeon in last years autumn, its gonna go down.

dont hate lizards if you dont know then personally, alot of dissinformation.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostgirl

Well said. I was also born in the year of the fire dragon and heres the wierd bit, born into a family of golden yellow fire dragons. The dragon not a bad year to be born into

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MasterOfNonexistent
What if god is a dragon

atleast god likes draconic beings..

we entered new aeon in last years autumn, its gonna go down.

dont hate lizards if you dont know then personally, alot of dissinformation.

I was recently told a story of how the origional creator of all this fell inlove with an alpha queen ciaker dragon. A relationship love story that predates chaos. NOt sure how true it is - who knows it could be just a rumour

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
" My prediction for 2019 is to expect papers in the vain of Satoshi Nakamoto in relation to wetware computation."

what does this mean?

It means that somebody is about to give artificial intelligence the breath of Life
edit on 28-1-2019 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Wellll, yes elohim does love dragonic quuens... because they are good at mothering/caring of siblings and smaller ones..

and maybe you see this truth later in your existence

top topics

join