It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Human Mutilations by Aliens Debunked?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Well, I'd recently discovered a website primarily about Alien Studies and I clicked on a link concerning alleged Human Mutilations similar to the well known phenomenon of Cattle Mutilations we all know about. Well, the articles there were engaging and they sounded authentic, so I decided to send an email to Linda Moulton Howe about it. I figured if anyone would know about this phenomenon, she would since her work on Cattle mutilations is well catalogued in her Strange Harvest documentaries. Here is the reply I receved from her:

February 25, 2005

Hi, Rebecca:

The images go back to 1990 in Brazil - spewed around as "human
mutilation"
evidence by a completely irresponsible hack.

I took the photographs to a medical doctor - that's 15 years ago, not
current - who said the black-ringed holes were exactly what Agent
Orange did
to bodies during the Vietnam war. So, the medical doctor in the United
States said it was probably a Brazilian revenge murder.

Sincerely,
--
Linda Moulton Howe
Reporter and Editor
Earthfiles.com
and
Science and Environment News Contributor
Premiere Radio Networks
and Dreamland Online

Well, it seems so far alleged evidence of Human Mutilations is very much explainable. But is there a shred of evidence that this phenomenon might actually exist or is this just another hoax? What are your thoughts on this subject?

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
In any of the case studies were organs missing from the mutilated? first thing I suspect is black market body parts for sale, often the easiest answer is the right one. Who knows though, maybe the ETs taught the Columbians all about that "necktie".

One thing that is for sure, not once in all these years on the web have I seen or heard of a data base that compiles all the known suppossed mutiliations alien or otherwise. Maybe if it exists, some patterns or more could be found and considered. With out anything to work with other than hear say, it is speculation at best.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I totally agree. I think a major issue with the Human Mutilation phenomenon is that the pictures from Brazil have been explained away as a hoax. There is a distinct sparsity of credible information about it. Until a major influx of conclusive evidence is found, I personally think we can say Human Mutilation is all a fallacy on UFOlogy.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   
These mutilation may not be the cause of a Intelligent being/beings since they (Aliens) are smart enough to remain unseen, Now by leaving a dead animal where people would find it is just to obvious.
(Someone needs some attention,ofcourse)

It's some sort of ritual thing, or several group of pranksters!!!!!
Loving to bring fear to the communities these mutilations occur.

If it was E.T, they wouldn't dispose the rest of the animal that would be a waste of a resource.

As an advance group of Species they may be they would know what to do with the rest of the animal.
(Example:New Leather seats for their Star ships.)

[edit on 28-2-2005 by 2ndSEED]

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I just wonder if there is any credible evidence of Human Mutilations?

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Richard Doty (Kirtland AFB OSI agent) said most animal mutilations were done by the government as part of some bio-shield defense program. The reason they didn't just buy some cows to do this is because they didn't want anyone to know how sick this is! Instead they did it to farmers cows and horses and made it seem like it was some alien power doing it. But Richard Doty also said he was shown footage from the Roswell crash and briefed on ETs in 1979, so he does believe in ETs.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED

You have to be a pretty serious prankster to do that to a living animal... And often you appear to need to be a prankster with a medical degree.

This is all ignoring the cases where aliens (and other strange things) HAVE been seen, of course.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by 2ndSEED

You have to be a pretty serious prankster to do that to a living animal... And often you appear to need to be a prankster with a medical degree.

This is all ignoring the cases where aliens (and other strange things) HAVE been seen, of course.

But my main question is not about predominantly Cattle Mutilation, but actual Human Mutilations similar to Cattle Mutilations. Is there any credible evidence out there to support this phenomena acredited to Aliens?

top topics

join