It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trans Activism and "Gender Affirmation" is Breaking Our Kids

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy site I am going to put this out there.

Some of TBTB are trying to enforce population control by lenient abortion policies and a form of eugenics with those with a confused mental state. Encouraging confused children before they finish puberty to take in blockers and enhancers, and chop off parts they need to reproduce.

That teacher in that video is just as much a victim as the children, she is crying while she said she is trying to do a good thing. There is extreme danger to the mental and emotional health of such a young person in re-enforcing polices of gender dysphoria. Adults with common sense need to prevail here, how do we treat people that are suicidal, we have empathy and compassion for them, but we never encourage them to embrace that mental state and carry out that action.
edit on 27-1-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
One day...the transgenders are going to ask what happened to all the real men and women, and why they can't hold one down.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
This is a conspiracy site I am going to put this out there.

Some of TBTB are trying to enforce population control by lenient abortion policies and a form of eugenics with those with a confused mental state. Encouraging confused children before they finish puberty to take in blockers and enhancers, and chop off parts they need to reproduce.

That teacher in that video is just as much a victim as the children, she is crying while she said she is trying to do a good thing. There is extreme danger to the mental and emotional health of such a young person in re-enforcing polices of gender dysphoria. Adults with common sense need to prevail here, how do we treat people that are suicidal, we have empathy and compassion for them, but we never encourage them to embrace that mental state and carry out that action.

Never trust someone who'd sell there own mother. It # like this that made never want to join the army.
edit on 27-1-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

it would be interesting to see the breakdown of all "treatments" performed to young kids by race. of all the reports i've seen, they all have been Anglo-Saxon (western european).

i admit i don't keep up with this topic like i do others i could be way off base.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It's worth saying. I don't think we can deny that there are those population control fiends that are quite happy with this "cure" for exactly those reasons. And since the puberty blockers also block cognitive development -- thus, the ability to reason and think critically -- these kids will be forced to stay in an immature, confused and retarded state.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

it would be interesting to see the breakdown of all "treatments" performed to young kids by race. of all the reports i've seen, they all have been Anglo-Saxon (western european).

Those numbers would be interesting to see. Probably quite informative as well. And that's probably why we won't see them. A huge part of the gaslighting is making sure that valuable research is not done; and if it is done, that the results are not published and/or publicized.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: queenofswords

Some of the sources such as the Federalist are very right biased and unfortunately the far right are very much against LGBT rights.

By your standards, I'd be "far-right" just because I voted for Trump. You show your ignorance of who comprises Trump's base.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
I'm all for people choosing their gender when they are adults.
Forced upon children? Disgusting.

Asking a child today, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" takes on whole new meaning, eh?

I keep thinking what wonders we might behold if we simply encouraged our kids to express the best of themselves in the best ways with no regard for "gender"... no expectations... no demands... just unconditional love and faith in their inherent potential....

I wonder if some parents out there just wanna feel special in their social circles.

Sorta like Desmond the amazing's parents..

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

I keep thinking what wonders we might behold if we simply encouraged our kids to express the best of themselves in the best ways with no regard for "gender"... no expectations... no demands... just unconditional love and faith in their inherent potential....

I wonder if some parents out there just wanna feel special in their social circles.
Sorta like Desmond the amazing's parents..

You have just voiced my own views......

Are we seeing more of it?? or is it due to social media??

At first it was kids putting their life out there eg. "Oh look where I'm eating out"

along with the obligatary photograph of said meal.

"Oh look I'm on holiday" "Oh look I'm a a festival/show" and of course the pictures

Then its how many likes I got for this and that.

Almost justifying their existance !!!!

Are the adults/parents feeling left out?

What happens when everyone's done everything? Where is the next *high*

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If they can normalize hormone therapy for 8 year olds it's a small step from there to normalizing pedophilia which is and always has been the goal.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
If they can normalize hormone therapy for 8 year olds it's a small step from there to normalizing pedophilia which is and always has been the goal.

I've seen that one has its own agenda ..... going down the road of being

natural and just another sexual orientation

The next step?...... another letter in the LGBTQ......P? ......normalisation!!

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

In the 90's sometimes kids would act gay to be funny (like on occasion).

Today its like they have to be gay to even be cool (like as a lifestyle).

That's how hardcore the social engineering has infested our society. Which I surmise MTV has been the primary culprit, further exacerbated like wildfire via social media.
edit on 27-1-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The OP is certainly a fan of the word gaslighting. They use it in just about every other post when this is clearly a case of the pot calling the kettle black and an obvious strategic attempt at manipulation by attempting to turn the tables so the OP’s own gaslighting won’t be called out. It’s kind of sad really.

4thWaveNow is mentioned by the OP. They forgot the rest of their little coven’s sites like Mumsnet, TransgenderTrend, YouthTransCriticalProfessionals and of course their little gathering places where they proselytize their “willful ignorance, disinformation and defamation and off-the-cuff dogma” on Tumblr, Reddit, Twitter and Facebook. Don’t want to miss any just so it’s clearly seen these fringe groups, often referred to by some as hate groups, represent the extreme end of the spectrum and by no means are representative of the views of every major health organization worldwide and certainly not of the tens of thousands of supportive parents with happy and healthy transgender children.

Woe is me they claim… the “Trans Activist Industry” is suppressing our views. Poor babies. When they cling on every word from their darlings like Walt Heyer, the pseudo-science of the SPLC designated hate group, The American College of Pediatricians and believe in made up things like ROGD, it’s really hard to take them seriously unless one really needs to fuel their confirmation bias. It’s kind of sad really.

To their claims of being groups of concerned parents, I say my ass. These are straight up anti-trans groups that would rather believe in fake science or whatever they can grasp at so they don’t have to believe their kids might be trans preferring instead to live their lives in the bubble where they can refuse to believe or accept anything that doesn’t come to them through conservative media or transgender apostacy. Rather than take a critical or balanced view, the OP has been sucked in hook, line and sinker and somehow made anti-trans activism their cause célèbre. They don’t even have a trans kid or a horse in this race and believe their intentions are altruistic and noble efforts to “save the children” which is just some misguided, self-congratulatory feel good thing as far as I’m concerned that may have a few valid concerns but does more harm than good in the long run.

I am not a “trans activist”. I think unfiltered self-identification is a lousy idea as is the de-medicalization of the phenomenon because although I think being trans is a natural human variation, it still causes disorder and that so-called “transgenderism”, which isn’t actually an ism, is actually detrimental to those that are genuinely and truly transsexual which puts me at odds with the ubiquitous trans movement at large so I myself am often labeled an elitist, a separatist, truscum, transmed and basically anti-trans because I don’t buy into the approved narrative. I won’t, however, deny my own biases which is hella more than the OP can say.

Do I think there are kids adopting a trans identity that aren’t really trans? Sure I do and do I think a few of them might be having medical intervention other than counseling and social transition prematurely in rare some cases but we simply must not deny that some kids, especially the ones that exhibit consistency, persistency and insistency in their cross-gender identification over time that must have help available to them. It’s not like these kids are given puberty blockers on demand or through informed consent (which is another bad idea) without undergoing extensive evaluation and counseling along with their parents and siblings so I do put a high degree of faith into the medical profession for not getting this wrong but don’t deny that sometimes they do. People should also know that these medical interventions are not pushed or forced on any child, the desire for these things are driven and lead by the children themselves.

How do I really feel about puberty blockers since that is the topic of this thread? In line with the Endocrine Society’s guidelines, I think they should be withheld until at least Tanner Stage II or III of natal puberty and only after extensive evaluation and counseling tailored uniquely to each individual situation and the recognized hallmarks of consistency, persistency and insistency in a child’s identity are present even as horrific as slight masculinization or feminization may seem to a socially transitioned prepubescent trans child. This makes me a monster to some because it often requires additional corrective measures in the future but as evidenced in the Jazz Jennings case, blocking all natal pubertal development is also problematic. As to the potentially and sensationalized deleterious effects of GnRH analogues, the risks are outweighed by the benefits to the properly diagnosed transgender child as long as they aren’t used for more than a year or two with the big culprit in the use of these drugs being loss of bone density which is usually recovered once a child stops the use of them and reverts to their natal puberty or begins the exogenous use of cross-gender hormone therapy. They’ve been successfully used for 30 years to treat precocious puberty and if they were really that unsafe or detrimental, that wouldn’t be the case. Yes, I am familiar with the anti-trans groups characteristically hysterical and alarmist concerns about the use of these drugs and feel them to be just that.

The commonly given reason given for the use of puberty suppressing therapies rather than starting them on cross-sex hormones right off the bat is to give a child additional time to mature and be sure what they’re doing and is used as kind of a stopgap safety measure to give parents some degree of comfort and to limit a clinician’s liability but I also see the extended use of them to be equally problematic as they inhibit the normal psychosocial and physiological development of their natal peers. For any of you that have had 16 year old daughters, how would they feel still having a prepubescent body?

One clinic reports that in nearly 2,000 kids treated with puberty blockers only two or three have not then gone on to begin cross-sex HRT and I can hear the OP’s cries now that they’re being forced or locked into this trajectory that I’m going to call BS on. It’s because these kids do know what they’re doing and have been through the thorough evaluation and counseling process to weed out those where this next level step is inappropriate. Do some slip through the cracks? Undoubtedly and that’s unfortunate but for the vast majority, these are medically necessary and life-saving steps. It is simply wrong to throw all trans kids under the bus because it hasn’t worked out for some. The needs of the many outweighing the few definitely applies in this case. Acknowledging there may be a few acceptable losses sounds cruel and inhumane especially when we’re talking about children and adolescents but that is very rare considering the overwhelming number of children that have been helped. I can live with that.

Hmmm? Out of space? Continued next post.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Cybelle

On a polarized issue one can always find plenty of propaganda for each side.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

i mean, that's clear from the way none of you will shut up with thread after thread about this boring fake nonsense but it's big of you to own up to it so readily i suppose

Why are you trying to be a fascist and stifle discussion?

i mean, i told them to get some new talking points that haven't been debunked over and over on this very website, so really if anything i'm trying to promote discussion, not stifle it. not my fault y'all wanna keep clinging to the same tired bs and attacking people you don't know the first thing about

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cybelle
They don’t even have a trans kid or a horse in this race and believe their intentions are altruistic and noble efforts to “save the children” which is just some misguided, self-congratulatory feel good thing as far as I’m concerned that may have a few valid concerns but does more harm than good in the long run.

this is the bit that really gets me. they're so convinced that they're so noble and right and good that they refuse to listen to the very people they're talking about?? they don't have a trans child or trans friends and they know NOTHING about our lives but gosh darn are they ready to stand on their pulpit and throw down about how their ideas about how we should live are better than ours

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

You havent addressed a single thing I've said.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
People are getting fed up with this government crap going on fellas,give it time.....Problem is the technology is taking over and destroying retail jobs very badly.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

oh i'm sorry, would you like me to scrape and bow as well? how can i not have addressed your majesty! such a fool i am!
try saying something with any meaning or relevant perspective and i might. no promises.

ETA: i scrolled up and read your last few posts and it was just one long cartoon fart noise? i'm not sure what you expect me to do with that?
edit on 27-1-2019 by continuousThunder because: i'm running a fever and you lot ain't helpin

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join