It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Siberian Husky temper tantrum

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The Siberian Husky wants to play in the water but his owner says it's time for walkies.

But I don't Wanna !

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I can only imagine the expletives the dog was shouting at her. 🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

That sounds like my dog when I get home from work. I left her and she sure lets me know she doesn't like it.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Oh my goodness!

Looks and sounds just like my Maxx.

I have five. Long story. Two males, Maxx and Goliath, both silvers, with blue eyes. Three females, Bellah, black and white, blue eyes, Sandeeh, red with green/amber eyes, and Tamar, silver with blue eyes.

All but Bellah are very vocal, but Maxx is the worse. He is also the biggest baby. He wants to cuddle and lay his big head in your lap all the time.

They love to argue with you, but are just gentle, loving, mouthy, critters that will try to be demanding, if you let them.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Mine curses me when I return home also. When my Mother leaves and returns, we swear it sounds like he says, "where where you?"

They definitely have their own mind and differentiate between mother and me in their own little ways.

When I say, "line up". They line up in this order, Maxx, Goliath, Tamar, Sandeeh, and Bellah.

When mother says, "line up". They line up in this order, Maxx, Goliath, Bellah, Tamar, and Sandeeh.

Huskies can be weird.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Our Australian Shepard, Rhode, is the talker. He talks up a storm when it's time to go feed the cows.

I swear sometimes he's saying "Hurry up, would ya???"

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Kids nowadays. Our dog alex was well trained, he was a misture of siberian husky and some other sort of sled dog. I walked to the neighbors one day and saw him humping the neighbors dog right in front of their seven year old daughter and my seven year old daughter who were both staring at them. I called alex. he looked, he dismounted and started coming to me, I was about two hundred feet away. He looked back and I yelled his name and said you can't do that and he came to me.

Now that is a dog who listens well to his owner. I never thought he would stop, I was ready to run up there and pull them apart so I would not have to take a puppy from the neighbor.

Oh........maybe this post could be deemed inappropriate and removed.
A mod with a Dog avatar might get upset.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Just because.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Mine does the "where were you" sound. She also points with her front paw and says, "go" when she has to potty.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Good thing they weren't locked or you would have had to wait a big longer. 😄

Huskies at play can be a terrifying sight for those that don't know what it looks like.

Even the girls will look like they are humping each other, and the boys, when they are playing king/gueen of the pack.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Loving the vids and posts in here! I have always wanted a husky.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Not sure if this will work, if it does, here are my trouble makers.

www.amazon.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

What beauties! Wow! I love the color variations of huskies. I first fell in love with a white Siberian husky who was an Angel of a dog. Through the years, we either couldn't afford one or have the space for one. Now we are both disabled and taking care of our Siamese cat and a turtle and fish when we have them and that is enough for us. Kya our cat doesn't require long walks.

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Huskies are very cute and beautiful dogs, although a friend says they are a bit silly (he has 2 huskies).

posted on Feb, 13 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Osth88

They are quite the clowns, but super smart and the master escape artists of the dog world.

top topics

join