It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been in Zimbabwe for the last 3 weeks, what a cluster****

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Bumbler18

China already has dibs on that continent. Forgive the quick easy link. No laptop for a while, and posting from my cheap cell phone is a pain.

Additionally, it has been estimated that 200,000 Africans are working in China. As of 2019, Swaziland is the only African country to have relations with Taiwan. Trade between China (PRC) and Africa increased by 700% during the 1990s, and China is currently Africa's largest trading partner.
Africa - China relations

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
They shut down the what?

I mean can you imagine any government actually shutting down the Internet?

Oh, you got nothing to hide then, hey?

www.timeslive.co.za...
edit on 27-1-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
As a South African, pondering on Zimbabwe:

Neighbors, everybody needs good neighbors.
But it is crap neighbors if all of them are coming to live in your house.
But it went from bread-basket to basket case when they got rid of the white farmers over a decade ago.
And the funny thing is they now want the same trajectory here in SA.
Despite having the proof of what will happen, some bull# ideologies are unshakable.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

They wont have brighter future if all white farmers are out of Africa. Do i need to remind what happened in Zimbabwe after its govt kicked out white farmers? food crisis started hitting the country hard.

Zimbabwe's exiled farmers urged to return home as agricultural industry struggles

MSM outlets ignore to accpet the reality what has being happening in Africa. To the White Farmers.
edit on 27-1-2019 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

A leftist Gramscian hegemony of utter stupidity.

en.wikipedia.org...

Is it a hegemony?
Yeah between the libtard media and all the political parties (including the phony DA) are trumpeting the same propagandist narrative in SA.
A narrative leading us down the garden path - to our doom.
The "truth"?
Forget it, it's all ideology.

edit on 27-1-2019 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Uh-oh, Halfoldman is speaking Academic language.
That might mean he's on to something.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Will the former white Rhodesians, please come back?

www.news24.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: halfoldman
You know if there's not some kind of global or local policy change very fast, people are going to start starving.

Yes you are absolutely right, but people are already starving. There are children as young as 5 approaching cars (in the middle of crazy traffic with no traffic lights working) putting their hands to their mouths asking for food, it is utterly heartbreaking 😢

The NWO went from a nutcase's rambling insanity to in your face reality way back in the 80s. And since depopulation and if ever possible, a sterilized lower class and lightly breeding superior genetic elites with a world population stable at half a billion is something we know is one of the top three goals so we have known mass starvation and disease was in the cards and going to be laid out on the table any day now. I think SA land grab, Levant drought, Zimbabwe starvation, Japanese radiation...I think these are how that is now manifesting before our eyes.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Cradle of Civilization

www.pbs.org/video/frontline-firestone-and-warlord/

www.pbs.org...

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: halfoldman
You know if there's not some kind of global or local policy change very fast, people are going to start starving.

Yes you are absolutely right, but people are already starving. There are children as young as 5 approaching cars (in the middle of crazy traffic with no traffic lights working) putting their hands to their mouths asking for food, it is utterly heartbreaking 😢

The NWO went from a nutcase's rambling insanity to in your face reality way back in the 80s. And since depopulation and if ever possible, a sterilized lower class and lightly breeding superior genetic elites with a world population stable at half a billion is something we know is one of the top three goals so we have known mass starvation and disease was in the cards and going to be laid out on the table any day now. I think SA land grab, Levant drought, Zimbabwe starvation, Japanese radiation...I think these are how that is now manifesting before our eyes.

Hi thanks for your reply.
I don't know enough about the NWO to reply, but if that is what they are aiming for ( from the 80's) do you have any idea what their target is to achieve these claims?
Thanks

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Zimbabwe is doing so much better now isn't it? Look at how lovely it is now that they got rid of evil whitey. South Africa is next. Soon they will return the whole continent to a beautiful paradise just like Zimbabwe!

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

Zimbabwe is doing so much better now isn't it? Look at how lovely it is now that they got rid of evil whitey. South Africa is next. Soon they will return the whole continent to a beautiful paradise just like Zimbabwe!

Ummmm no 😐

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Ummmm no 😐

Have fun out there, try not to get genocided.

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Ummmm no 😐

Have fun out there, try not to get genocided.

I don't go there to have fun, I go there to save lives. Thanks for your input though, it did give me a chuckle 😂👍🏻
FN 😁
edit on 31-1-2019 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Look, were sorry. Come be the cream in our coffee, we promise we won't brutally persecute you. Come home. Please?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: iplay1up2

Zimbabwe is a country. All Zimbabweans don't live in the jungle in huts.

Poorly managed, corrupt governments are more prevalent then is reported.

Even during this event there are people and areas of Zimbabwe that are doing better than some areas in America.

Zimbabwe is just one country in the continent of Africa. It isn't comprised of all poor, illiterate, ignorant, helpless, backward folk.

What Zimbabwe needs like much of Africa is a Marshall Plan just like the one given to Europe at the end of WW2 including lowering trade barriers, wiping debt and resetting currency value to combat hyperinflation. I loathe comments along the lines of "they did much better under European colonial rule"...right, but they gave the countries independence without a proper organised handover and left them to it. I'm an optimist, I think things will change and I do genuinely see Africa and all its countries becoming a powerful force in the future. I think this scheme by Akon to introduce cheap electrical lighting via solar power across Africa is genius and the exact kind of investment and development it sorely needs. I believe there are also budding tech hubs developing in Kenya?
edit on 4/2/19 by Retro~Burn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join