It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And you wonder why we think the left is nuts?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
These baby killing degenerate SOB's will have to answer for what they did. If not here, because for some reason expecting mothers are given legal permission to murder children, then in the Lord's court on the day they die

I can assure you that you are 100% correct on that one...

One day day very soon every last one of us will all be in agreement about abortion.

I can't even IMAGINE what it would be like to meet and speak to my own aborted child face to face after having killed that child...

Ludmila had a near-death experience and came back to life. During the time that her spirit was out of body, she found herself suddenly in front of a ‘mountain-sized’pile of dismembered aborted babies! When she asked: “What is this?” God replied: “These are your ‘sins’”

She was in shock as she observed this genocide of so many unborn aborted babies. Her shock increased as she observed various human ‘pieces’ beginning to ‘come together’ and form ‘one’ baby. Immediately, this baby began to run directly towards her mother, Ludmila while screaming: “Mommy! Mommy!!!”

As the baby came within feet of her, the Ludmila realized she could not receive her child or help her because there was a ‘huge and solid but transparent wall’ between her and the baby. As a mother, she experienced sheer agony as she saw demonic spirits of abortion tearing away at her baby! The baby was screaming in pain! This scene was repeated several times in front of the totally helpless mother.

Ludmila cried out to God, then Jesus said: “I will help you save your baby, but you must help me. I want you to go to return to earth and tell everything you saw here.” Suddenly, Ludmila came back to life, never to be the same again!

“When She Died, She Came “Face to Face’ With Her Unborn Baby.”

In 2003, Earthquake Kelley died in his hospital bed, and visited Heaven. He describes aborted children he saw:

"Suddenly I felt as though I had separated from my body...I didn't hover around the ceiling very long. Angels that were so bright they were almost difficult to look at were waiting for me...I came upon a group of children of all different ages who were running, jumping and playing. Then another group of children caught my eye.

As I stood and watched these children, I heard a voice say, "You're wondering who those children are...These are children who died from diseases, wars, accidents, murders and other things that happen to children. Some were stillbirths and others died from miscarriages. These are all the children that I brought home to be with me. No harm can ever come to them again." Then the voice choked back tears as He pointed out another group of children and said, "See those children? I had a plan for their lives. I had things for them to do. But because of the selfishness of sin, and the hardness of peoples' hearts, these children were aborted and sent back to me."

He pointed out another group of children and, with the same trembling voice said, "I sent these children to the homes of so-called Christians. I sent these children for ministry. I sent them for exhortation. I sent them to help the world. But their parents listened to the ways of the world. They listened to wrong counsel. They thought they had financial problems and could not afford these children. They had secret abortions, thinking that no-one would find out. But nothing is hidden from Me." "

Is My Kid in Heaven?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I'll freely admit to a level of selfishness in our choice, it is however only a small part of the equation. My wife and I have been together 15 years now, the question of having a child has always had the same answer.

The rest of the equation is knowing that my family in both sides has a significantly higher than average number of birth defects, ranging from trivial to unable to live without constant support. Her family as well, similar issues with birth defects, mental and physical health issues.

Now, if you know that you and your partner are not psychologically equipped to handle something of that, yet you still choose to bring a life into this world that would inevitably suffer versus the couple that chooses responsible birth control and chooses not to bring such a life into this world, which is the monster to you?

As far as pop culture role models, funny. You assume much in that space, was raised Southern Baptist, the child wasn't spoiled because the rod was not spared. I come from a military family that taught consequences can arise from any action, no matter how small. I was also taught to mitigate the chances of negative consequences, hence I do my part when it comes to birth control.

You assume that the end goal of a marriage is to be fruitful and multiply, and if that's your belief I can't fault that. However that is not the end goal for all, some of us have someone we love and want to spend life with until we're no longer able.

If you think the decision to abort is an easy one, especially for those who have no desire for children (for the various aforementioned reasons), you would be wrong. I'd ask you to speak with my wife to see if she thought it easy, you'd get more tact from her. Because if you asked or accused me, I wouldn't be as pleasant, because even though it wasn't my body it was still the toughest choice I've ever made.

It's arguments like yours that drove me from the church, because clearly whatever god you pray to is not the one I do.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

The one option that always seems to get sidestepped is adoption. As a teen I knew a couple who "got in trouble". They decided to let the baby go to a stable home. 25 years later my friend got a note from his daughter thanking him for his sacrifice, she had wonderful parents and a great life.
Carrying a child to term and then letting go must be incredibly heart wrenching and difficult. It just seems living knowing that you terminated a life for practicality's sake would be even worse.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

you all care so much about life that is not even life yet

Ummm, most of us, do in fact care for all humans, even those sacks of flesh in a woman's womb who aren't "life" yet as you put it. So are you one of those idiots (like New York lawmakers) who believe a child isn't a person until it's born? You do realize that a baby born at only 24 weeks has a 90% chance of survival.

A fetus is alive and the fact that idiots don't believe so, is the main cause of outrage from people who are pro-life. If people can't protect the lives of the most vulnerable and innocent in our society, then IMO we live in a heartless society. We should show compassion for both the mother and the developing sentient being inside her womb.

“Compassion for the mother is extremely important, but is never served through destroying the innocent.”
–Randy Alcorn
edit on 1/26/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/26/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I read this with eyes half closed, my head feeling turmoil, knowing this, and feeling sorrow for those who ignore it. Despite their beliefs, it will come, and how will they explain ?

a reply to: Murgatroid

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

The one option that always seems to get sidestepped is adoption. As a teen I knew a couple who "got in trouble". They decided to let the baby go to a stable home. 25 years later my friend got a note from his daughter thanking him for his sacrifice, she had wonderful parents and a great life.
Carrying a child to term and then letting go must be incredibly heart wrenching and difficult. It just seems living knowing that you terminated a life for practicality's sake would be even worse.

I'm married to a man who was adopted. I cannot imagine what my life would be if his mother had chosen differently. I also have two nephews who were adopted, and I had a cousin who was adopted. Sadly, he was murdered when I was younger.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

what would you say is the over under of this law being challenged and making its way to scotus? which would be the exact opposite of what the bill intended

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Not crazy, devil worshiping communists that seek to destroy families and all other connections #becausecommunist

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

The bill isn't about allowing "non doctors" to just randomly perform abortions up to a day before birth. It's basically legalizing abortions after the 24th week of pregnancy, if in the opinion of a certified medical professional, the mother's life or health are at risk, or if there is an absence of fetal viability.

What's with sprouting the fox news sensationalized propaganda?

The bill's simply taking away the government's authority to dictate to women how they deal with their own personal health and the health of their unborn fetus... It's the right thing to do, since what qualifies the government to have any say in this issue?

This bill is making it easier for Planned Parenthood to operate in NY without having to conform to the same standards as other medical professionals.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I have been consistent in my views. This isn't about abortion, it's about killing a child days before birth. When you can guarantee the entire world that this will never be abused and will ONLY be a last resort option to save the life of one or the other,. You may have an argument. As of now, it's murder. Remember, days away from full term birth.

Can you guarantee doctors will never knowingly allow a patient to die that doesn't have to?
Can you guarantee a gun purchased for hunting or target shooting won't be used to kill a human?
Can you guarantee a product made in a peanut free facility won't have come into contact with peanuts and kill a child with an allergy?
Can you guarantee that prescription pills will never be abused?
Can you, can you, can you.

Unless you are completely against everything and anything that could be abused resulting in the death of a child, your argument makes zero sense.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

What if it was a choice between the mother's life and the unborn babies life?

Ummm...you ever heard of a Caesarian section...?

You know...the procedure that doctors say is...always...safer for the mother than aborting a late term fetus...

So why the hell are all you leftists always so keen and overjoyed about the killing of babies...?

You all are just sick and evil...there’s nothing progressive about anything you do...

YouSir

Read a little. I actually posted a link to an entire story from a woman that was denied that. When you have read from both sides and understand both ways of thinking, then go ahead and keep making your accusations.

We are progressive because we aren't sitting fearful in the dark and actually try to understand the how and the why. Keep on keeping on though.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

originally posted by: YouSir

What if it was a choice between the mother's life and the unborn babies life?

Ummm...you ever heard of a Caesarian section...?

You know...the procedure that doctors say is...always...safer for the mother than aborting a late term fetus...

So why the hell are all you leftists always so keen and overjoyed about the killing of babies...?

You all are just sick and evil...there’s nothing progressive about anything you do...

YouSir

Read a little. I actually posted a link to an entire story from a woman that was denied that. When you have read from both sides and understand both ways of thinking, then go ahead and keep making your accusations.

We are progressive because we aren't sitting fearful in the dark and actually try to understand the how and the why. Keep on keeping on though.

Ummm...that's the largest load of crap I've ever had to force myself to read...

Your not progressing...your repeating everything that failed in societies ever since they began...

Your regressing...and somehow think that what your trying to accomplish is shiny and new...

You've got the wrong person to lay that tired old..."fearful of the dark trying to understand"...bull shiite on...
I'm a futurist...My parents were instrumental in starting the Head Start program...they attended so many sit-ins when I was a child it wasn't funny...old school hippies...

I could read and write at four years of age...I read the dictionary front to back at age five...because I wanted to know what every word meant...I then read every encyclopedia I could get my hands on...because I wanted to know...everything...

That same curiosity is alive and kicking in me to this day...however...there's one thing I learned at an early age as well...how to smell bull shiite whenever and wherever it reared it's sly head...

That's what you so called progressives are...crap peddlers...your version and vision of the future is one that I will proudly see never come to pass...
You mouth platitudes like tolerance and multiculturalism out of one side and spew invectives like cultural appropriation and racist out of the other...
The one thing you forget in all your highbrow superiority complex ravings...is the simple psychology that paints you into the corner by your own hand...

That's why we ridicule you...that's why we laugh at you...you think you've laid claim to the mantle of forward thinking and science and progress...while repeating failed histories like they were shining beacons on the hill...
I've explained how the future unfolds many times here...but I never once left my humanity by the wayside...

You just keep on keeping on though...you labor under a delusion of your own fashioning...I'm personally content enough to let you stay there...it's endlessly amusing...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon
Is it really a surprise though?

This is the same crew pushing for the sexualization of 8 year olds by way of transgenderism thus paving the way for acceptance of pedophilia.

These people are sick in the head.

Hey what an unfair propagandist you're being! Sure, New Yorkers might kill babies and warp the minds of children but how dare you not give them credit for the fact they WONT harm violent murderers. That would be inhumane and they know it and never miss an opporoppotunity to shame a state for an execution...hmm.....ohhhhh..wait a minute. Scratch that whole propagandist thing ::nervous giggle::
edit on 1/26/2019 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

In another thread I posted a link to the law, and several of us go in depth as to what this "new change in the law" actually does.

New York legislature votes to legalize abortion up to birth, let non-doctors commit abortions

As I wrote in my last response, to another member, in that thread:

originally posted by: dawnstar

which means that that is the standard that is in effect in the State of NY as well as the rest of the country now, doesn't it?
the state only revised the state law because of concerns that roe could be overturned in which case the outdated state law would be the rule. what doesn't seem that logical to me is thinking that the Doe v. Bolton would stand if the Roe decision was overturned. NY would be free to issue it's own guidance as to what "health" means. Maybe they'd pick up the same definition, maybe not.

Doe v. Bolton is another case. Even if Roe v. Wade was overturned, which is unlikely, other cases like Doe v. Bolton would not be affected by the decision made about Roe v. Wade.

New York democrats/liberals didn't write that bill "in case the word health is redefined again." That bill was written with the knowledge that the case Doe v. Bolton did redefine the meaning of the word health to allow ANY excuse to be used to perform abortions. Whats more, the New York bill, which is now a law, even allows abortion after the 24 weeks of pregnancy, and up to the date the baby is due.

The bill also abolishes homicide charges against anyone who kills/murders the unborn, even if the mother wanted to have the child.

The bill also abolishes the law, in New York, by which a doctor had to be present during the abortion in case the unborn survives and is born. Now, in New York, all the healthcare professional, which doesn't have to be a doctor, has to do if the unborn survives and is born is to leave the "newborn" to die.

Even before those democrats/liberals who are in favor of "after birth abortion" started arguing for it, the changes in the New York law allows and makes it completely legal to murder newborns. After all, if the unborn survives the abortion and is born alive that makes them "newborn."

edit on 26-1-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

"Vasectomy is a medical sterilization procedure for men who are sure they don't want a future pregnancy."

Why is that not a better option? I assure you the discomfort is not that bad and it does not emasculate you. It removes even having to make the decision if a person truly does not want children. Have you had one and if not, why not? Why put your wife through that at all?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

"Vasectomy is a medical sterilization procedure for men who are sure they don't want a future pregnancy."

Why is that not a better option? I assure you the discomfort is not that bad and it does not emasculate you. It removes even having to make the decision if a person truly does not want children. Have you had one and if not, why not? Why put your wife through that at all?

Funny how people see these things, I have kids, don't want more, I went down the snip path so I didn't have to worry as well as watch my gf stress out every menstrual cycle, the small amount of inconvenience was certainly worth the removal of worry and the stress free sex is a great payoff.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That bill was written with the knowledge that the case Doe v. Bolton did redefine the meaning of the word health to allow ANY excuse to be used to perform abortions.

Just like everywhere in the USA right now. Women don't need any excuse at all to get an abortion.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

That bill was written with the knowledge that the case Doe v. Bolton did redefine the meaning of the word health to allow ANY excuse to be used to perform abortions.

Just like everywhere in the USA right now. Women don't need any excuse at all to get an abortion.
one day from birth?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Just remember Justice Ginsburg believed that Roe v Wade was for depopulating undesirables.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
Just remember Justice Ginsburg believed that Roe v Wade was for depopulating undesirables.

And Margaret Sanger wanted to facilitate that.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join