It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And you wonder why we think the left is nuts?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: network dude

it all right there

www.abovetopsecret.com...

is this more of people like you and neo all of a sudden caring about life??

what a joke

get your scopes ready

So you guys prove that no one really cares about life by doing this?

i c what u do there.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I just don't care about abortion and they're not going to be killing any babies the day before they're born like you all are freaking out about.

I just think it's so funny you all care so much about life that is not even life yet but when it comes to actual people you're not too concerned

When is it life? When you find it under a head of cabbage in a garden? Only if the woman in question wants it? Only in the case of this law, it's not even always life then, because someone could kill a woman who wants her baby, but the murderer is only charged with one murder. I guess you could say he didn't want it to be life.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

What if it was a choice between the mother's life and the unborn babies life?

Ummm...you ever heard of a Caesarian section...?

You know...the procedure that doctors say is...always...safer for the mother than aborting a late term fetus...

So why the hell are all you leftists always so keen and overjoyed about the killing of babies...?

You all are just sick and evil...there’s nothing progressive about anything you do...

YouSir

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Justification for it may ease the conscious of some, but in the end it's still a dead baby and a total lack of responsibility for the mother.

We'll still be here when you realize, how capitalism and class warfare play into this "lack of responsibility for the mothers".

More cacao, sweetheart? Maybe a cookie or two?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I have been consistent in my views. This isn't about abortion, it's about killing a child days before birth. When you can guarantee the entire world that this will never be abused and will ONLY be a last resort option to save the life of one or the other,. You may have an argument. As of now, it's murder. Remember, days away from full term birth.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
An embryo is not a child. You have to raise your grandson? Sounds like you did a bang up job raising your own spawn. Not surprising. a reply to: network dude

the level of dickheadedness it took to make that post is so far above the top, I honestly don't know what to say. Don't ever expect my respect again.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

They aren't nutz.

They're criminally insane.

These baby killing degenerate SOB's will have to answer for what they did. If not here, because for some reason expecting mothers are given legal permission to murder children, then in the Lord's court on the day they die

I'd rather see them hanged by the neck, personally, for premeditated murder. Killers, Traitors and the like deserve no quarter. But the Good Book is very clear what happens to those who murder their fellow man in cold blood.

Of course there are a limited number of exceptions where I think abortion is the more humane thing to do in cases of endless suffering or credible risk to the mother, but I must point out that some kids have lead normal and productive lives even with development disorders and other medical issues. I don't understand how or why they are seen as having less-than an absolute right to life. Rape cases are another example where an abortion may be appropriate, especially if the mother in question believes they would have a difficult time treating the kid fairly (after all, the baby isn't responsible for the rape)

But "elective" abortions? Not a chance. It gives otherwise #ty people an excuse to act like dirt bags with little fear of consequences.

edit on 1/26/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/26/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Yes, but the Church is legitimate and just unlike the aforementioned left wingers/LWNJ ideologies (Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc)

You people are sick.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Why do you insist on being lame whiners with such a boring consistency?

Here's your solution: UBI for everyone, say €1500. On top of that you get €1000 for your first child, €500 for the second and nothing for the third.
Try to enable the people, who already try to survive paycheck to paycheck, and you'll sure as hell will save some unborn lives.

Hooray, capitalism solved your problem! Next?

edit on 26-1-2019 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
With all the medical advances, and being able to save everyone who is viable, why are so many people assuming that doctors and women will go straight to murdering the “about to be a baby”. Some people are even jumping to the crazy conclusions that newborns will be killed!

It’s not easy being pregnant. Women don’t want to go through a whole pregnancy just to change their mind at the last minute. It’s easier at that stage, if the baby is viable, to just give birth.

Why are people thinking that doctors in the USA, who are supposed to be the best, will not even try to save the viable infants? You cannot have the best doctors, healthcare, etc.....and claim doctors won’t try everything to save the babies. They’re not just going to kill babies because it’s supposedly legal. That’s just heinous.

If the baby is already not viable at all, then get it out of the womb. It doesn’t belong there anymore.
edit on 26-1-2019 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Yes, but the Church is legitimate and just...

Well, that's load of carp!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

I'm suggesting the reason people have normal abortions dont meet your small percentage, why would it only in this scenario. It's impossible with the legal definition of health.

What's a normal abortion? What reason did I give for women having "normal abortions"? What percentage did I bring up? What is "this" scenario?

The reason that late term abortion decisions are left to the discretion of doctors, who determine the "health" risks to the woman in question, is the same reason that the constitution doesn't/can't enumerate every single individual right a person may need to assert. There are just too many factors to anticipate in a written law.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I think abortions should be legal up to 100 years after birth.

"Well Jimmy don't take it personal. Your 28 years old and I need my basement back."

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Why do you insist on being lame whiners with such a boring consistency?

Here's your solution: UBI for everyone, say €1500. On top of that you get €1000 for your first child, €500 for the second and nothing for the third.
Try to enable the people, who already try to survive paycheck to paycheck, and you'll sure as hell will save some unborn lives.

Hooray, capitalism solved your problem! Next?

Government hand outs for having children is not capitalism.

That's communism sport.

It's an establishment buying your support to commit your children as meat for the governmental meat grinder.

You wanna see people have more children? Stop meddling in people's lives with sjw'ing and social engineering garbage.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

You're way too emotional to have a rational look at the real choice this is about.

Um... excuse me, but I don't appreciate you using the word choice because it contains the word ice. ICE is bad bad.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
One unplanned Pregnancy Saved us all......

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

That's communism sport.

Duck and cover!

You wanna see people have more children? Stop meddling in people's lives with sjw'ing and social engineering garbage.

And that worked out so well for everyone, we're not even having this discussion now! You could use more labels for this conversation, maybe add Cultural Marxism and Soros to the mix? C'mon!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

it all right there

is this more of people like you and neo all of a sudden caring about life??

what a joke

get your scopes ready

I replied to you in that thread, here:

It's not really "caring about life". (but you might be surprised what it is. its too long so i decided not to reproduce here it in its entirety)
edit on 1/26/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I'll admit to not having read the entire thread, that being said...seriously? You do know the only 100% certain way for a pregnancy not to occur is to abstain. Condoms are not 100%, IUD not 100%, pills not 100%, arm implant not 100%, the old pull out sure as heck not 100%.

There are couples out there (my wife and I being one of them), that do take responsible steps to prevent a pregnancy. In fact we've cycled through a few over the years, as neither one of us want a child, and what works best for her is a plus for me. I think we all know that a happily married couple isn't going to have a sexless marriage, thus no 100% fool prof method of preventing a pregnancy. The best you can hope for is 99.9999%, which if you look at that number isn't quite 100%, the odds are ridiculously low however.

Yet...sometimes you're part of the 0.0001% and need to do something about it, when you've done all you can reasonably do to prevent a pregnancy and it happens do you expect that couple to deliver and raise an unwanted child? There's tons of costs in bringing a pregnancy to term, there's tons of costs in raising a child, there's even more cost (social, economic, etc.) in putting a child up for adoption.

You can say use a friggin' condom, and an IUD, and pull out...still not 100%. So for those who are responsible about their birth control and family (or lack thereof) planning methods, you want them to be saddled with an unwanted pregnancy with no outs?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Yes and you also plan ahead by not just having sex with any old person. You have sex with someone you love, or at least care about, someone who, if a pregnancy did occur, you would be okay with spending the rest of your life with raising a family together. It may start off as "unwanted" but you knew the consequences. And its not the end of the world to have something happen that you "didnt want". That is a very hedonistic and selfish mentality. Most of us grow and change by experiencing things that were "unwanted".

I am sure I have made some mistakes... there was a couple girls who I had just met, so I can't really say I did my homework there, but, I was also raised in a terrible environment with terrible role models.

Thats your problem. Youve been raised with pop culture role models which are total garbage. You think its normal to have a life with no major inconveniences. You think its ok to seek out endless pleasure with no consequences, no matter what.

Its not enough that 99.99% of the time, you had your ultimate pleasures with Zero consequnces. Nope, you need to have your cake and eat it too, 100% of the time.

Wow, just imagining what You look like deep down inside... its a little bit spooky! I wonder what all you Are capable of doing to maintain your conveniences... how far does the darkness reach? (just a thought experiment. nothing personal here. after all youre mostly a product of a toxic selfish hedonistic culture spanning decades)
edit on 1/26/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join