It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And you wonder why we think the left is nuts?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Yes, I'm quite well aware of that as that is how my 2nd son was born, 3 weeks early with a C section, because of complications with the pregnancy that was placing both his mother and his own life in danger.

But thank you for educating me on something I was already well aware of.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 1/26/2019 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know genetically it's different but you can't see that for quite some time while it develops. Jesus don't be so stupid. Life is life and to claim the mother should die because she is bearing a clum of cells is pure insanity. "Life is precious and needs to be preserved", ha say that while blood drips out of your steak you hypocrite.

You call me a hypocrite because I am against the indiscriminate killing of innocent unborn children?

Really.

Well, even Pol Pot had to justify the murder of millions, so I don't really see a difference between you and him.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Are you equally horrified by Roe V Wade?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

This is what an admission of guilt looks like in the Age of Deflection.

You idiots never addressed the causes for poverty in this class warfare, but you are the first to cry murder when a woman has to make this decision.

So have the democrats gone full retard and now embrace "kill em all, and let..........nothing sort them out"?

You should ask Warren Buffet about that, more of the winning class winning again. How many rich women have an abortion? It's mostly poor people you say? Aha.

Fox-TV lobotomy, the morons are outraged about the wrong things and for the wrong reasons again. Who knew?

Onerous anti-abortion laws are designed to make abortion inaccessible — and by design they harm poor women and marginalized populations the most.

broadly.vice.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

In that case you should understand the extreme conditions that would prompt a late term abortion. I'm glad that your wife and son are fine, but it doesn't always work out that way. Many a Catholic hospital, when confronted with a choice, whose life to save, baby/babies or mother, have chosen the babies over the mother, and lost them all.

I'm glad that you didn't have to, but IF you HAD to choose between your wife's life or your unborn son's life, who would you choose?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: superman2012

Just quit while your behind.

CIVIL LIBERTY doesn't work part of the time.

Treat abortion the same way you do firearms.

Background checks.

AGE RESTRICTIONS.

Mandatory waiting periods.

Safety classes.

No bones about it.

Abortion IS MURDER.

*You're behind.

It must be nice living the life of a billionaire and not having to worry about such things. I know that I don't live in the world where everything is so black and white.
Unfortunately, health and welfare of people does not equate well to firearms so maybe think of a different logical analogy that makes sense if you are going to "try" to make your point.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Please provide your proof where you say "the indiscriminate killing of innocent unborn children". That seems to be the crux of this. People falling for the fear when your claim simply isn't the truth.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Okay since you seem to think you have the moral superiority here, let's assume it's about your wife. You kill her and raise that baby? Is that really the right thing to do?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Okay since you seem to think you have the moral superiority here, let's assume it's about your wife. You kill her and raise that baby? Is that really the right thing to do?

Why make it personal? Is that all you have left?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

*You're behind.

Nope.

The only reason ANY of us are here right now is because our mothers didn't decided to KILL us.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

For those people the law applies to it is very personal. You want to discuss it so the least you should do is show some empathy.
Killing your wife is the "good choice"?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

*You're behind.

Nope.

The only reason ANY of us are here right now is because our mothers didn't decided to KILL us.

Agreed. Unfortunately, that does nothing to prove any semblance of a point you are trying to make. You are simply pointing out the obvious.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

For those people the law applies to it is very personal. You want to discuss it so the least you should do is show some empathy.

You equate being anti-abortion with killing my wife?

You are being irrational.

But this is what happens when the pro-killing crowd is backed into a corner.

Embrace and accept the fact that you are for murdering the innocent lives of the unborn.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: superman2012

Please provide your proof where you say "the indiscriminate killing of innocent unborn children". That seems to be the crux of this. People falling for the fear when your claim simply isn't the truth.

Is the unborn child alive after being killed by an abortionist?

Answer your own damn question.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

What the # are you talking about? This is specifically about the situation where the womans health and/or life are at risk if an abortion would not be performed. We are not discussing what's inside your mind but the topic.
So answer the damned question or stfu

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You equate being anti-abortion with killing my wife?

You are being irrational.

But this is what happens when the pro-killing crowd is backed into a corner.

Embrace and accept the fact that you are for murdering the innocent lives of the unborn.

I think he/she was making a very simple request.

If your wife's life was in danger, and the fetus wasn't viable and wouldn't live more than a day or two outside of your wife. Would you make the choice to let nature take it's course, and they both die, or abort the baby and save your wife's life? Assuming your wife wasn't able to make that choice of course.

Your answers (or lack thereof) are what happens when someone is backed into a corner. If you are rabid pro-life, why won't you answer the question?
edit on 26-1-2019 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: superman2012

Is the unborn child alive after being killed by an abortionist?

Answer your own damn question.

You used the word "indiscriminate". I don't have to answer that question. I can read and have read the answer. I am asking you to take ownership of your claim and provide proof.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What the # are you talking about? This is specifically about the situation where the womans health and/or life are at risk if an abortion would not be performed. We are not discussing what's inside your mind but the topic.
So answer the damned question or stfu

So you equate abortion with saving a womans life.

What is the percentage of all abortions that that is the case?

Are you equating all abortions with that narrow definition?

If so, then you are in the wrong and have failed at justifying the indiscriminate killing of unboirn children.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

So, you're not upset about this new New York law, you're upset that Roe V Wade is the law.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Stalin, Hitler, Mao all justified the mass murder of millions.

I see you're no different.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join