It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And you wonder why we think the left is nuts?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+45 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is under fire from faith leaders after he signed a bill into law that legalizes abortion up until birth in many cases. The Democratic governor directed the One World Trade Center and other landmarks to be lit in pink Tuesday to celebrate the passage of "Reproductive Health Act."

OK, I am against Murder, silly me. I don't think killing a child is good. Up till now, I felt I didn't have the right to tell anyone else how to deal with that situation, there are sometimes things that I may not fully understand, so I offer them the benefit of the doubt, they will have to live with their choices and deal with their creator (even if they don't believe in him/her).

In this case, the lunatic left Cuomo has made it legal to kill a baby the day before birth. I have a grandson who was born almost 3 months premature. We are raising him, and he isn't without his struggles, but he is the coolest kid I know. (next to the other 2 grand kids) When it said that if you give them an inch, they take a mile. Why not 57th Trimester abortions? A kid a day away from birth, is no less alive than a 12 year old. So have the democrats gone full retard and now embrace "kill em all, and let..........nothing sort them out"?

Justify this, I dare you.

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is under fire from faith leaders after he signed a bill into law that legalizes abortion up until birth in many cases.

Yet another reason gun control is a LIE.

It's for the children!

They aren't nutz.

They're criminally insane.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I only support abortion in rape cases or in case the mother’s life may be in danger.

People need to know things have consequences.

Don’t want a kid? Use a freagin condom!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo is under fire from faith leaders after he signed a bill into law that legalizes abortion up until birth in many cases.

Yet another reason gun control is a LIE.

It's for the children!

They aren't nutz.

They're criminally insane.

if it saves just one life...........my ass

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It's like the Leftists are having a contest to see who can get to bat sh** crazy the fastest.
They're all tied for first at this point.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:05 AM
link   

it all right there

www.abovetopsecret.com...

is this more of people like you and neo all of a sudden caring about life??

what a joke

get your scopes ready

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   

It's impossible to justify the unjustifiable although I do support abortion but only up to 12 weeks.
There should be no justification for near term abortion.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Is it really a surprise though?

This is the same crew pushing for the sexualization of 8 year olds by way of transgenderism thus paving the way for acceptance of pedophilia.

These people are sick in the head.
edit on 26-1-2019 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

This is ridiculous.
I hope they prevent this tripe from passing. It's not finalized yet.

+30 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

it all right there

www.abovetopsecret.com...

is this more of people like you and neo all of a sudden caring about life??

what a joke

get your scopes ready

you have said stupid things before, but congrats, you topped yourself. I invite you to show me how I am for murder like you apparently are.

eta:
In your retarded view of the world, are you more concerned about the illegals being asked to sleep on the floor for a few nights after they break our immigration laws than killing kids a day before they are born? I genuinely want to know just how far off the deep end you are.
edit on 26-1-2019 by network dude because: the reeeeee is strong in this one.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The bill isn't about allowing "non doctors" to just randomly perform abortions up to a day before birth. It's basically legalizing abortions after the 24th week of pregnancy, if in the opinion of a certified medical professional, the mother's life or health are at risk, or if there is an absence of fetal viability.

What's with sprouting the fox news sensationalized propaganda?

The bill's simply taking away the government's authority to dictate to women how they deal with their own personal health and the health of their unborn fetus... It's the right thing to do, since what qualifies the government to have any say in this issue?
edit on 26-1-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

It's almost biblical now. Cuomo would be like a sort of a modern Herod The Great. Maybe he believes "someone is coming" and trying to prevent it. A new "Massacre of the Innocents". Those babies are a new line of martyrs. Hurts my soul.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I never said anything about non doctors. It's the part where you can kill a kid a day before birth that kind of upsets me. If you are cool with murder, that's on you, but don't think I'm weak for giving a sh!t about life.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

what a joke

get your scopes ready

Brother, killing babies is not a joke.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

What if it was a choice between the mother's life and the unborn babies life?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It's impossible to justify the unjustifiable although I do support abortion but only up to 12 weeks.
There should be no justification for near term abortion.

I have to agree with that...I don't think the matter has been dealt with thoroughly..??

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

The same people who think killing a baby is okay are the ones telling us that a wall is immoral.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

What if it was a choice between the mother's life and the unborn babies life?

with modern medicine, the scenario you suggest won't exist. But I would give my life for my any of my children without thought. Perhaps you are a bit more self involved.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Admittedly, this is a minor side issue in comparison, but given that it was legislation passed in the name of women's health and women's rights, in the second or third most liberal city in the country... Why did they light the spire pink?

I've listened to years and years of mentally deranged liberals yelling that assigning pink to girl things is the f*cking patriarchy being oppressive, and it's wrong to assume gender and all this crap. But the first chance they get, they opt for pink?

There's seriously no winning with these hypocritical idiots...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The same people who think killing a baby is okay are the ones telling us that a wall is immoral.

but is has nothing to do with Trump..........

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join