It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drinking gin and the ear riing of the ears

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
You said and I state " Tinitus (ringing in the ears) is considered a kidney issue". these are your exact words.

I can 100% say that the ringing in the ears comes from watching TV or watching on your PC via a high pitched tone coming through the speakers... or from the PC itself.. well, it's actually low in sound volumn as you can hardly hear it but it is there.. and after years of it being there, from since you're a child, it gradually stay's there forever, unless you were to move away to an island to get away from TV and PC['s and other technology which can also produce this high pitched tone!

You're making a funny, yes?

How did people get Tinnitus before TVs and Computers, before electricity, hmmmm?

Here, just from the Tinnitus wiki

One of the most common causes is noise-induced hearing loss.[2] Other causes include ear infections, disease of the heart or blood vessels, Ménière's disease, brain tumors, emotional stress, exposure to certain medications, a previous head injury, and earwax.

But yes, it only comes from a television. Question how old is your TV, and is it an old giant CRT?

Man, just about every single person on this planet with electricity must have nasty ring in their ears with what you just said. 100% they must all do.
edit on 27-1-2019 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MuonToGluon

ok, maybe we're talking about different sounds altogether.

The sound i'm talking about is that high pitch tone! What ringing sound does this thread refer to? is it a ring ring ring sound like a phone?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Leave that tonic water.
Listen to Snoop Dogg, for example.

<< 1   >>

join