It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG... it all makes sense now.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

We all are allowed some privacy. If she is sick and can't work anymore that needs to be made public. After all she is being paid by us. Most employers are allowed that. We need to quit putting these people on pedestals they aren't any more special than the common man. They took the job it wasn't forced on them.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: jtma508

Suuuuure… cause Trump is that smart.

Donald Trump is a billionaire... are you?

Donald Trump married an international supermodel... did you?

Donald Trump is President... are you?

So if you say Trump is not smart, where does that leave you?

TheRedneck

Nope. I'm none of those things. But then my daddy didn't bankroll me either. I got where I am 100% on my own. And we have no proof he's a billionaire except his 'word' which is about as valuable as a snot rag.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Nope. I'm none of those things. But...

Butts are like opinions... everyone's got one. I ask again, if Trump isn't smart, where does that leave you? He's beat you in every facet of life that can be measured.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Same info but I never saw this pic before.

edit on 27-1-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Is that how it works? How you're scored in life is dependent upon how rich you are and whether you married a model? You can be a lying, philandering POS and you still get high marks in life? Will Trump still be a winner if he gets indicted? If his 'model wife' divorces his ass and takes his wealth? Give me a break. You're an ignorant fool. Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So many will not understand this, but it doesn't mean Trump is a godly man or anything like that... it just means God's power is temporarily flowing through Donald Trump. It doesn't mean anyone is worshiping Donald Trump... it just means Donald Trump is doing what God wants done.

So God supports the fact that you support dishonesty, extortion and other criminal behavior - as long as you get what you want?

Bless your heart

A lot will make fun of this, but that's on them.

Actually - it makes me feel a kind of sadness I won't be able to explain here in this thread

edit on 1/27/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Is that how it works?

I personally don't think that way... I consider everyone as equal. Life tends to throw monkey wrenches into the works for some, but I try to ignore that. I consider Donald Trump no better or worse than you, me, or anyone else... just different.

You are the one who thinks he is somehow inferior, and I am curious what metric you use to determine that. It sounds like you use the metric of what CNN thinks of him, which I find absolutely unconscionable.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

So God supports...

You don't get to determine what God thinks, or what God does. Neither do I. That's not how it works; that's rather how religious wars start.

I will, however, reply to your ridiculous post with the exact same quote you quoted from my post:

So many will not understand this...

And of course, you didn't. This is my surprised face:

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

And of course, you didn't.

I did - I just don't agree with your vision

You can't turn this into something beautiful just by slapping God's name on it

This isn't up to you. As you just pointed out

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

He's giving the Dems rope to hang themselves with a 3-week negotiating tactic. In the end, the wall will be built. Im not worried.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
President Trump is a peoples president of it's nation.
He is liked and he is hated.
Why he is liked, I don't know.
Why he is hated is because people want to live in a dictatorship government. Sad by true.

Ha, FDR put Japanese Americans in camps. Lincoln did even worse. Feign outrage and pretend we live in a totalarian society. Because you don't get your way. Chump.

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Supreme court? bro we are in the middle of a trade war with China and he just fired a pro china head of the world bank

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I did - I just don't agree with your vision

My vision?

I gave no vision. I simply made an observation, which you then tried to spin into me trying to claim some warped idea of divine entitlement. That in itself is clear evidence that you do not understand one word of what I wrote. If you wish to remain ignorant, that's perfectly fine... I believe in freedom of religion. Just do not try to twist my words into your perverted idea of who God is.

God is not on my side. I am on His.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

I gave no vision. I simply made an observation, which you then tried to spin into me trying to claim some warped idea of divine entitlement. That in itself is clear evidence that you do not understand one word of what I wrote. If you wish to remain ignorant, that's perfectly fine... I believe in freedom of religion. Just do not try to twist my words into your perverted idea of who God is.

God is not on my side. I am on His.

I'm not your enemy Red. I don't need to twist your words

I believe in freedom of religion just as much as you do. I wouldn't deny you yours for anything on God's green earth

What we're all going through now can't be dressed up - no way, no how. You may be on God's side - but that can't mean you know his thinking (ahem)

Trump's reign (ha!
) may be heaven sent, but it's also a misery visited on this earth by all too human choices (and a lot of rationalizing)

Are we not responsible for any of this?

Many of us are patiently awaiting the return of reason. That doesn't preclude your beliefs in any way

:-)

edit on 1/27/2019 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

Is that how it works? How you're scored in life is dependent upon how rich you are and whether you married a model? You can be a lying, philandering POS and you still get high marks in life? Will Trump still be a winner if he gets indicted? If his 'model wife' divorces his ass and takes his wealth? Give me a break. You're an ignorant fool. Your opinion means absolutely nothing to me.

The Redneck's opinion means nothing yet you expect others to take your opinion on Donald Trump as gospel?

Ok.
edit on 27-1-2019 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Trump's reign[...] may be heaven sent, but it's also a misery visited on this earth by all too human choices

I made the statement many times in 2016 that, should Trump be elected, it would be the best thing that could happen to our country and the most pain we could inflict on ourselves. So I suppose we agree on that point.

Are we not responsible for any of this?

Who else would be responsible? We have elected leaders who do not know how to negotiate and do not care to negotiate on anyone's behalf but their own. We have turned blind eyes to corruption, even when it was pointed out clearly to us. We have abandoned reason and compassion for our fellow men in return for material wealth, and gone to fantastic lengths to justify it to ourselves.

Of course we're responsible!

Many of us are patiently awaiting the return of reason.

As am I. However, it is not that simple. There is no magic wand that one can wave and make all of our problems disappear overnight. We have spend 236 years screwing up what we were given to attain what we want at any cost.

I enjoy woodworking, and as a result I tend to get splinters from time to time. When I do, I remove them with tweezers if possible, or actually lance them out if not. It's painful sometimes. However, if I leave the splinter in, the flesh will fester around it and likely cause more painful infections. If I leave it be long enough without treatment, I could lose the finger to those infections, which will be much more painful.

Donald Trump is lancing an already infected splinter. It hurts. It is also necessary to remove the problem that is preventing it from healing. He didn't put the splinter there, but it is now his job to get rid of it. In another day and time, I would likely oppose him in favor of more cultured and polished personalities, but that is not what we need right now. Right now we need our government fixed. Donald Trump is doing that, step by step, regardless of how painful it is to do so. That's what we need.

If I find comfort in the belief that there is also divine Providence behind his unprecedented rise to power, so be it. The concept makes more sense to me than anything else I have heard.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Man, you nailed the "triggered" status.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Trump is definitely making carefully calculate moves. Why else would he go through all this when he can just deem the wall a national emergency and fund it anyway?
He’s a businessman, a shark at that. He is crafting some kind of deal whitch is beyond me.
edit on 28-1-2019 by Matt11 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Matt11

I saw several Democrats making appearances on Fox News since the announcement (highly unusual in itself, unless they are being tormented by one of the pundits). They are talking sense. One even called out Pelosi as needing to back away from this issue and let their committee and the President work it out (he also said Trump needs to back off Pelosi, which is fair). The best deal overall for the country is to get appropriations from Congress, of course, and I think Trump is not only well aware of that, he has his heart set on it.

Pelosi seems to be losing her power over the House DNC. Her election as Speaker was narrow to start with. Possibly the best thing that could happen now would be for her to be voted out of the office and replaced without someone not consumed with hatred. If there is a deal to be made, it will be with the once-called "Blue Dog" Democrats in the House, and Pelosi certainly does not represent them.

She is too conservative for the far left fringe gaining power, and too far left for the Blue Dogs. I'm starting to wonder if the DNC is about to split? If it does, it will be because of Pelosi and Schumer.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
I think you underestimate Ginsberg and overestimate Trump.

Trump has no ability to do long-range planning. If you read his books, he's only got one method, and that's to go directly to whatever it is. No secondary planning, no machinations. What you see is what you get.

Maybe, in the beginning... but he appears to have learned quickly how to play their game...

Ginsberg is not going to go anywhere. She may die in office, but she's a long way from it yet.

You could have fooled me... she looks to be on deaths door, and has for some time.

And at this point, with a majority of Democrats in the House, confirming a conservative Supreme Court nominee may be a lot more difficult.

Oh, you're just ignorant (the House has nothing whatsoever to do with approving or holding up judicial appointments, which is why Trump - you know, they guy you just accused of being incapable of long range planning - focused on keeping the Senate during the mid terms and didn't waste any time on House races.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join