It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask a Rockefeller what party they belong to. None LOL

page: 1

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Right wing, Left wing.. It does not matter. Their is with out a doubt a war being waged on us, the average U.S citizen. Together we are strong, divided we are weak. FOX say's this.. CNN say's that..everyone hate everything because it's better like that. It doesn't matter which "side" you prefer, it's an elitist con game that simply put's "us" into one of their categories. Ask a Rockefeller or Vanderbilt if they are Republican or Democrat..They will laugh themselves silly. Their is the have and the have not's, for better or worse, I don't care. If you have worked hard and found a nice life, Kudos, good job. If you we're born into wealth and never had it hard, Kudos you lucky SOB. If you just simply found yourself, and work at a 711 for 15 bucks an hour and come home every night happy as a pig in # because you did what you had to do to pay the bills...KUDOS.

Now, if you associated with one of the "categories" above, that's the problem at hand. It doesn't matter!

Their is a "Deepstate" the Elite. They have been around since time itself. They don't care if you pledge allegiance to them, pay "dues" at their church or lodge.

If you have promised yourself to anyone other than your "actual self" you have lost.

Individuality is a scary thought for "Them"

Bury your face in the latest technology...Freeze your conscious it's right on time..Don't pay attention to the ultimate goal, we only meant to steal your soul.

We all have strong beliefs on abortion, death penalties and the major "conflicts" in our morality. But, I ask why?

An Honest question to all members is...would you still fight so vigorously to make your point, if you knew that the don't care, because they don't.

I ask you all.....where do your beliefs come from? and how many of those we're forced upon you.

Free your mind...

edit on 25-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Mods move to appropriate forum if needed.

edit on 26-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

If we're not already dead they wish we we're.

#BurntheGeorgiaguidestones
edit on 26-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: I added

edit on 26-1-2019 by Sabrechucker because: COM

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So become the Rockefeller. It only takes a multi-generational plan with a properly managed family trust and proper education and guidance of the bloodline with high standards that are required to be held in order to remain a part of that trust.

And in the process, enjoy life. It is a brief and precious moment between our many eternities. Make the best of the situation you were born into, and plan for the next generations to become the Rothchilds.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Wow..you have two or three really good themes, along with sage advice, all rolled into one message.

S&F w/thanks!

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Why not. we can start one up tomorrow. just need Fed reserve backing.....Crap

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
In three generations your family could become a major stakeholder in the FED. All you to have to do is start planning today, and use the same tools they use. Or for #s sake, your great great grandkids will have developed the best working alternative.

It can never happen unless you set your kids on that path today, the way the ancestors of the elites did for them. The key is not in us today, but in those we educate and raise ourselves. For it is they who have to solve the problems we are fighting.

Even God needed 6 days to create the universe right? Abandon the thought of thy self, and focus on the next line. That is how your bloodline wins.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks Care!, Just unrolling some thoughts. Honestly though, division is our downfall. Has the human race really resorted to the theme of "Mean Girls" yes I've watched it... a few times, anyway. We shouldn't fall for it.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Very insightful. however if your not an alien your 3 steps behind. what do us mere implantation's do with this slave planet they have built/created/defended

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
we rise to the top of the pile, shake hands with the next level in the heirarchy, and then plot how to move in to their racket. But let the generation that makes it that far deal with it. Your only goal, is to get the ball rolling for your own heirs. Get them setup, teach them the goal, embed it as part of the very fabric of your beings, and hope they can repeat it after.

If you have opted out of having kids, thanks for playing the game of humanity! Maybe your next host will change its mind and give it a shot.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

I am waiting for Maury to call

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:05 AM
link   

If we all became United instead of divided we would be above their level in a week, cause we could bring the lot down, we are the 99%, we are the army, the navy, the airforce, the police force, the doctors and the nurses, we are everything and they are nothing, that's all we have to realise.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

I think you’re missing the point, many regular people don’t want to be like them, the elite, they want to knock them down a peg or two. Not because they are jealous of what they have, but because they realise the evil ways certain TPTB have practiced to get them there.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Agree, there's strength in numbers. As long as they keep the population divided with their "party-system" it reduces the chance for citizens to unite and gain power. I've been saying this for a long time. The division and the attacks among ourselves can easily be recognized in the political forum.

I wish the people of the world would just stop following in-line with the hate and recognize this! We all give power and authority to a select minority who have done nothing to create peace in the world. They're driven to hold onto power and to create conflict and division.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Agree, there's strength in numbers. As long as they keep the population divided with their "party-system" it reduces the chance for citizens to unite and gain power. I've been saying this for a long time. The division and the attacks among ourselves can easily be recognized in the political forum.

I wish the people of the world would just stop following in-line with the hate and recognize this! We all give power and authority to a select minority who have done nothing to create peace in the world. They're driven to hold onto power and to create conflict and division.

Maybe the people do recognize this and our 'elected' officials are really APPOINTED by cheating the voters? I hate to believe certain parties are wanting control of things for long term undeserved monetary intake and other sinister reasons. But the truth is smacking us in the face, these people exist and are almost like a James Bond villain.
edit on 26-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Ask a Rockefeller which Party they own.
Answer : Both.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

At first when I was a young man, I thought they were R leaning and of course there have been politicians of both sides with Rockefeller heritage. Ron Paul, my idea of a good potential leader, made a couple of points that stuck with me about the Fed and the Rockefeller's. It is a consortium of life long dynasty family's. That to me, is the oligarchs claiming what is "theirs" in their minds. They, along with their friends, are running basically a "Ponzi scheme" on the world. No traction in the media and some threads here on ATS in the past did try to address this. Regardless, it seems to be true in the end.
edit on 26-1-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Knowing some Rockefellers, etc for decades, they really are their own universe, country and state. They marry within their own "circles" and cultivate their own.

That said, they are human. Their children attend schools, albeit private, with "regular" children; they attend church with the "regulars" and they are involved publicly in politics.

And they are most recently democrats. And they can make good friends.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Bingo

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

The correct answer.

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
So become the Rockefeller. It only takes a multi-generational plan with a properly managed family trust and proper education and guidance of the bloodline with high standards that are required to be held in order to remain a part of that trust.

And in the process, enjoy life. It is a brief and precious moment between our many eternities. Make the best of the situation you were born into, and plan for the next generations to become the Rothchilds.

Sounds like a pretty good idea... but you know, I think I've got a better one:

I give you the finger- "🖕" *finger given*

And you? You give me my phone call ☎️

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

No offense WSC but, that sounds like a plan. I'am in

top topics

join