It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After three weeks what comes next

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
Now see, he was non-violent, and that is unfortunately the problem. The non-violent will be killed off by the violent, every time. Frankly, I don't even see a need for a transition at this point, because we are all actually doing quite fine. Our complaints are nothing more than the inflation adjusted grievances all citizens have throughout time. We are pretty damn well fed in America, and that right there technically is pre-cursor number one for regime change, HUNGER.

Then of course there is the mind control system that has been perfected thanks to the evolutions in AI, memory capacity, and processing power. So the status quo is going to be pretty much kept domestically for some time, generations even.

Without hunger, or free minds, your pretty much just trying to upset a working system many people are content with.
Anyways, my main concerns are if the Russians decide to sail around the Caribbean. Give me a holla if they stray up from Venezuela any. I am going to continue to enjoy my paintball, arcade games, trips to cinema, beach time, roller skating, swimming, visiting the theme parks, visiting museums etc.. etc..

All the wonderful things in life one can enjoy guiltless when they just let go of giving a # about what it actually takes to make it all happen in the grand scheme of all things.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I believe that is what they want. If he declares a national emergency it will be tied up in court for a long time.

From what I'm seeing on ebt state sites they don't know if there will be March food stamps or rent payments for people.

800,000 government employees probably wouldn't loot and who knows what else when the food is cut off and they no longer have a roof over their heads. I bet there's a bunch of non government people that will doing looting and whatever if the benefits aren't there for them.

Can he build a wall if you're under martial law?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
My 2 cents...

Trump cared for the workers, and knows the Dems will never negotiate.

So, put the workers back to work, give the dems 3 weeks to show their obstruction, and when the new caravan arrives, declare a national emergency.

Everybody wins.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: 727Sky

There's talk of him using Emergency Powers to get the wall done right? I mean I'm unsure how much of a case he'll make on this being an immediate emergency considering he had 2 years in office with a GOP majority in both houses.

It's an emergency now all of a sudden? No.

it's been an emergency for years. I think he should give the border patrol and ice a few months off and let you idiots see what open borders looks like. we can buss all the illegals to sanctuary cities and your neighborhood. But just MS13 for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is just about the best you can get with a Trump
maneuver imo. The next three weeks Trump will command
attention to the border crises. Media will talk border this
and border that.

Few will escape the border talk, it will be heard in lines
at the grocery store, the post office and in the break room.

People will literally lose their minds over this, just in a short
period of three weeks.

I look forward to it, glorious days.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join