It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says she still will not allow SOTU in Capital after government reopens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

She did this because trump said 'he' postponed the sotu. He didn't, pelosi just wanted to show how tiny trump's hands really are.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

This president and this country have lost its balls. I am done with all of these rotten MF ers

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well she has showed her hand and is Not to be trusted. President Trump needs to get on with the emergency plan and turn the dogs loose on this witch. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: annoyedpharmacist

Wouldn't it be lovely to have an invitation only SOTU?

Only invite supportive Repugs. Doubt the Democrats have any Trump supporters or they would be beat within an inch...

Only have Fox and no other MSM.

Then declare an emergency. And watch the sparks fly.

(post by mtnshredder removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

So, is there any kind of law that prevents him from making the State of the Union Address from another location like the Oval Office or somewhere? Seeing as how the speech is supposed to be to inform the citizens of what's what and the news crews would be there to air it regardless of where he makes the speech what difference does it make? Let Chuck and Nancy watch it on live television like all of us little people!

give the speech at another location and then stop Pelosi and Schumer from attending, you may be on to something. That would be poetic justice.

The actual war is about having a real SOTU address.

If there was one then Pelosi and Schumer would have to attend, you see.. on camera. So you could watch their faces while he gave his speech.

Then the Supreme Court would have to attend and then we could check out Ruth..

edit on 25-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
With the government divided like this don't expect much to happen until next election except for more stonewalling, blocking and ego gratification in seeing the other side lose. With the deepening political polarization going on, a state of emergency is one clear way to breach the dead lock and get things moving again.

Otherwise grab some pop corn and expect some more, look at me, look at me as everyone is stuck in the mud.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Then its time for Trump to have the State of the Union AT the whitehouse.

And at the end of that Address, declare a State of Emergency and fund the damn wall....

These two have been in power for FAR to long in my life time, and they need to be brought to heel, the country doesnt work for them, they work for the country.

They can get with the program or face the consequences.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Every time I see these two together, it occurs to me that Chuck Schumer must be the political equivalent of a cuck.

Yep, Chuckie is Nancy's little political cuck.

Shall we start a new hashtag? #ChucktheCuck

:
edit on 2019 1 25 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

And at the end of that Address, declare a State of Emergency and fund the damn wall....

These two have been in power for FAR to long in my life time, and they need to be brought to heel, the country doesnt work for them, they work for the country.

I've been saying this since the witch started this crap. I can't understand why he's not done it yet.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

She did this because trump said 'he' postponed the sotu. He didn't, pelosi just wanted to show how tiny trump's hands really are.

I have to say, at least youre consistent on all of your accounts here on ATS.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: SailorJerry

I've been saying this since the witch started this crap. I can't understand why he's not done it yet.

My guess is because he know there would be considerably more blowback if he just went and did it.

This way they cant say he didnt exhaust all his time and Americas resources trying to level with them.

Im not a big 4D chess proponent, but its what I would do were I in that position, give them the chance to either work with me or hang themselves with their own rope.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

The fact that those are the remaining options is worrisome to say the least.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Why wouldn't Pelosi want her newly elected colleagues to experience all of the pomp and circumstance from their first SOTU? Seems selfish to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Pelosi The Senile thinks she's queen.

*shrug*

It hasn't silenced Trump. I say let the Evil Vile Crone of Toilets control her vast kingdom of Retardisentatives.

Trump should Tweet his SOTU and flip off the Diseased Whore.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Pelosi is next in line to be President no?

Trump will be the least of your troubles should Pelosi get in.

Pelosi to me, comes across as an arrogant bitch who thinks she's in charge, she's not. I think you, as American Citizens, need to rethink who needs to be taken out, and who should be kept. The Political field has become a mess, and i think it needs revamping.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I am beginning to think trump truly, is the only ballsy enough politician to knock this house of cards down. The politics thou I think are getting to him. The deep state and the crazy ass democrats are taking out ALMOST all his advisors. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to see the hit list. Lol I bet you all the money I have that if their was a special investigation done to each and every congressman and senator in dc a majority of them will be arrested for some kind of crime.

Not saying any of this is right or wrong. Just calling it politics.

This year will say allot for DC AMERICA and trump..

With the 2020 elections coming the democrats will make zero deals on border walls. I will make that bet for any sucker wanting to bet for them to.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The government is reopened.

Security in the House Chambers is not a problem.

The president is ready to give the American People and the Congress his SOTU address.

The House belongs to The People.

It is time Americans band together, Democrats, Republicans, Independents, and all others and DEMAND that OUR House be opened for our POTUS to address us. We are all Americans and party should not matter about this.

Problem is, she turns a deaf ear to phone calls, doesn't read Twitter responses to her tweets, doesn't pay one iota of attention to the people, takes time off, spends taxpayer $$$, and ignores the people of this country. She exists in her own high and mighty bubble and literally hates the rest of us.

She is one rep from San Francisco and she deigns to deny the American People (all of us) their right to hear our president's SOTU address given in the traditional manner in OUR HOUSE!!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: SailorJerry

The fact that those are the remaining options is worrisome to say the least.

Indeed it is, but IMHO its well past time some people were made an example of, the American people are tired of this, they are tired of the DC elites running the country how they see fit, instead of the will of the people.

Were tired of the corruption, were tired of people whose paychecks are 100k-200K becoming multi multi millionaires after just a few years in DC. There was a time when everyone in those branches of the gov had to actually keep a real 1st job, because that one didnt pay enough and there wasnt the crooked bs going on that there is today.

In those days people were actually there to make a difference, not because it would make them rich in power and wealth.

Its time we set that back to straight.

Indeed, these two need to be held to account, they are indeed drunk with power, and its time they are reminded very harshly just who the hell they work for.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

Why wouldn't Pelosi want her newly elected colleagues to experience all of the pomp and circumstance from their first SOTU? Seems selfish to me.

Some say that it is because if the vagina hat climate change sky screamers attend the SOTU (which they will) that it will turn off her donors.

She's kinda screwed right now... she barely got the gavel by pandering to a base that she is embarrassed of.

But but.... power!!!

She has closer walls closing in around her than most people think...
edit on 25-1-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join