It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Wall Needed And Here’s Why.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hillary will be in jail within three years, so it’s before of course...
And she’s gonna have company...
edit on 26-1-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
Hillary will be in jail within three years, so it’s before of course...
And she’s gonna have company...

Suuuuuuure. Call me when it happens.

(post by 5StarOracle removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I was always of the impression that the wall is all about keeping drugs from entering the US. That Trump can not say it out loud is because the trafficing is finances and organised by deep state and some abc agencies. Bringing this in public and to hammer on the urgency will probably make him end the same way like other presidents who went against the corruption and illegal banking in the USA.

Of course illegal immigrants is also a problem...

edit on 26/1/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

You can do that if you want since I'll be laughing at anyone who thinks that Trump is actually going to lock anyone up let alone her.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
I was always of the impression that the wall is all about keeping drugs from entering the US.

Do you honestly think the cartels are all going to say, 'Gee, there's a wall there now, I guess we wont keep smuggling drugs in by sea and air like we're doing now'.

A wall will not stop drugs from entering the United States.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Well I guess I’d be calling you stupid then...
After all I answered to your comment about “when” that happens...
And as for laughter I’ll just have to give you my lame Rosco P Coltrane laugh...
Q...Q...Q...
edit on 26-1-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

It's never going to happen because it's all a LARP, just like Q.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Here’s to you being wrong, and the other thing then...

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Doubtful since none of those 300,000,000 sealed indictments ever came out now, did they?

Q = LARP

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Congress could give Trump $15b for border security with the provision that it cannot be used to build his Wall and he would reject it out-of-hand. Because the truth is, this ISN'T about border security. This is about Trump's Wall. I say let CBP decide what they need and make their case for how the money would be best spent. They're the professionals. Trump doesn't know # about it. He kept salivating over a big, beautiful concrete wall until CBP told him they need to be able to see through it. That's when talk of 'steel slats' started but Trump --- as usual --- spins it to make it sound like he's compromising. What steaming BS. The number of illegal crossings has plummeted in recent years and NOW there's a crisis? And you people can't see through this charade?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Been hearing the number "twelve million illegals" since Bill Clinton was president. A recent Yale study says probably closer to thirty, I think it is probably higher.
Either way that isn't immigration, it's invasion.
When you have eighty five million Americans out of work you don't need tens of millions of unskilled workers flooding into the country.
You need to create a work/business friendly environment that encourages people back in to the work force with higher wage incentives and a streamlined regulatory environment that does not hamper business desire to create newer higher paying jobs.
Exactly what President Trump has been doing for the last two years with very promising results.

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I agree with the OP in principle.

However, a program such as this is no different from gun control: make guns illegal and the problem of gun crime will go away!

No, not anytime soon. Criminals operate outside the law.

Just as it is with gun crime--with immigration, we need to focus on enforcement of current laws implemented to prevent abuse of the system.

The problem with enforcement is several layers deep, including judges that go easy on criminals and elected officials that think their purpose is to create as many new laws as possible to prove they're doing their job.

It's beyond pathetic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join