It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender attacks man with axe after bad Tinder date

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
Holy #....that was pretty brutal. Though gotta say, someone comes up to me holding ad axe like that. I'm not taking my eyes off them for a second and i'm staying the # outta swinging range.

And just...this...

Her legal team claimed the operation had left her in immense pain and fuelled her desire to kill strangers.

Exactly what I was thinking, especially with that person. You could tell that trans person was holding the ax in a nervous and threatening manner and crossing into his personal space.

However, I wonder if the guy was more worried about being labeled as a transphobe than taking a more protective stance against the transgender person to protect himself. The trans person had crazy written all over them with the ax and their mannerism.

edit on 19131America/ChicagoFri, 25 Jan 2019 17:19:20 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I can't see a rational reason to carry an axe into a store as a shopper. Using a awareness and being a bit defensive is called for despite what others may day.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: nightbringr

Axes used for hunting trees come in either wooden or yellow handles. Black & Red handles are designed for murdering human beings. How fast that thing was swinging it might even be a bump-handle (those are only made for mass murder).

Where the hell are you getting that from?

I suppose when you buy an axe you need to request 'wooden handle, not the murder handle please good sir!'.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
*sigh* Would this even be a thread if it was a cisgender, hereto, white male? So anytime some crazy human who happens to be Trans does something ridiculous, silly, over emotional or violent it deserves a thread here? If I posted a video of some crazy white dude attacking people here and tried to make a case for how all white men are crazy I’d get roasted. Crazy Humans gonna be crazy regardless of their genitalia and how they dress, wear their hair or their mannerisms. This is an echo chamber anymore.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I'll take mine with an blood red bump-handle and an extended blade.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

Just one more example that confirms that trannies have severe underlying mental problems, that no amount of surgery/self-mutilation can fix.
The problem is exclusively INSIDE THEM.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'm gonna guess there won't be a second date??

Too soon?

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Transgendersism is a mental illness. It’s one thing to be attracted to your own sex. It’s insanity to think you are something you are not. It’s insane on the public’s part to be afraid to state the obvious.
Claiming to be a 7 foot tall NBA star does not make it so.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

He’s making a joke about bump stocks and “assault rifles”

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
It is a mental illness, just play the bloody cards you were dealt with

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
And yet another painful old man post trying to use an anecdotal story to slander an entire community. This extremely transparent thread reeks of the right wing fear that has permeated this site since Trump ran. Carry on with your echo chamber though, I'm sure I'm just getting in the way of your back-patting victim status.

What even more sad is that my post is likely to be deleted while all these posts making gross (and highly unsubstantiated) generalizations about "trannies" will go right on untouched.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

You just managed to stereotype everyone in this thread, and the mods, while complaining about stereotyping.

Not to mention you alleged victim mentality for all of us while bemoaning being a victim yourself.

Well done!~!

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I'm just amazed at how calm everyone is in the store seeing with that double handed axe.

If I could only carry a 300 pound sword with one hand, that almost six feet long. I'd be an f'in ninja.
edit on 25-1-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What stereotyping has occurred? ATS become heavily right wing... check. OP using an anecdotal story to push an agenda... check. Back patting by group-think members... check.

Me a victim? Nah. I recognize that these forums are in no way representative of general American sentiment. Thankfully.

But has there been an uptick in allowing the constant right wing trolling, name calling (and yup, stereotyping) slide... yup. I also recognize that ATS is a private entity so it can do what it wants. But seeing what's happening... check.

posted on Jan, 25 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Just because half the daily "liberals" went off their meds and arent around now doesnt mean there was an uptick in 'right wing trolling'. Any more than people commenting in this thread all amounted to 'right wing backslapping'.

Half the comments werent even about transgendered peoples / the actual case LOL
edit on 25-1-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

What could be more female than attacking your ex with an axe?

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Wow, how ladylike!

/sarc

As a side note, all this talk of 'assault axes' makes me want to stick a stock and some loaded rails onto an axe and mount it on the wall.

Please don't ask me why, because I honestly don't know,

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Did I meme that right?

Peace

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
double post
edit on 2019pAmerica/ChicagoSat, 26 Jan 2019 06:49:09 -0600am314920191 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The guy who got axed was pretty dumb. I don't care how 'nice' the conversation seems to be, if someone walks up to me holding an axe with two hands, I'm going to be on guard, not making polite conversation. Idiot.

As for the mentally disturbed tranny - he should have been jailed for much longer. This was attempted murder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join